• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't forget, Germany is one of the strongest economies and provides a big portion of the money for the EU...meaning that they finally conquered Europe, just in a different way. :D

Don't forget, Germany is one of the strongest economies and provides a big portion of the money for the EU...meaning that they finally conquered Europe, just in a different way. :D

Yes, so when we say "Jump" you ask: "How high"

To keep with Robw OT:
We learnt this lesson with a really hard way.
We had too many big enemies to aprove invading friendly countries

That was IRL

In your game I'll go for both YUG and ITA and only after that for SOV
You'll need TC badly or you'll have to move your mobile arm by halfs

In my game I went slightly different way
I waited for ITA to start the war with GRE & YUG.
BUL joined ITA.
When they're nearly finished the job I knock the door to Venice
I partitioned ITA, YUG, BUL & GRE between POL, HUN, ROM & TUR
My goal is third tech slot for ROM & TUR
I'll try to use the UK to finish the job in Libya

Regards
Zibi

well, romanians have a strage way, in the past century of actualy winning when we are actualy loosing; and loosing, when we are actualy winning (see the military operation of Romania in WW1 and the ones in WW2, and the effects)

thoug the independence war was pritty fair:cool:

REMINDER:

Everyone remember to get over to the ACA voting thread to cast your votes for your favorite AARs. The deadline for voting is this coming Thursday February 5. Voting is a great way to support AAR writers and give them the encouragement and acknowledgement that keeps AARLand active, interesting and fun. Do your part! Even single vote matters, but sure, if you can complete an entire ballot that's even better.

In other news:

I'm currently playing ahead in the WIELKOPOLSKA game to create a big stash of screenies for future updates. Updates are coming, but playing is slow because of the number of screenshots required to create updates. Good updates are coming! Bear with me.

Last edited:
Sniff - third page
I'll dig up in order to easier you to update and to congratulate for your success in the ACA as a clear winner of HOI2 part

FYI
2CAV-AC MEC CA Corp is not much slower during Rasputitsa than traditional 2MOT MEC/ ARM

I'm dying for an update just so you know, make it quick!:(:D

THANKYOU2.png

A very big thank you for everyone's support and recognition in last week's ACA voting. There are a lot of really great AARs on these boards and it feels good to have this one counted among them. I'll continue to keep this AAR alive even if I can't produce updates as fast as I'd like.

Last edited:
THANKYOU.png

A very big thank you for everyone's support and recognition in last week's ACA voting. There are a lot of really great AARs on these boards and it feels good to have this one counted among them. I'll continue to keep this AAR alive even if I can't produce updates as fast as I'd like.

I'm sorry I didn't vote for your AAR, mate, but it would have lessened my own chances. Next time though, promised.

good eye with the missing Danish flag! (that was an older thank you). I've revised and the ribbon is right where it belongs. :)

good eye with the missing Danish flag! (that was an older thank you). I've revised and the ribbon is right where it belongs. :)

I read it all. As a pole, I personally think you should consider invading all of scandinavia and unite it(it has 60 IC , quite impressive) and as for italy/yugoslavia and other southern countries... how about Austria-Hungary ;>? Without the Polish parts, of course;d