+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 28 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1501

Thread: WIELKOPOLSKA - Rise of the White Eagle - A Polish AAR

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour

Since most of the Poles in the portal are here anyway I will hijack some space.

Happy Independence Day everybody !

*the image comes from a blog of some quite crazy artist with a number of rather peculiar idea...
    Nonetheless he knows his craft.

Also even if I despise Roman Dmowski and his legacy, he is still one of the men who made their considerable contribution to the success of the 2nd Republic.

For this moment I will just simply enjoy the fact his political thought is dead and buried without attacking the man himself.

+ The Old Man himself.

Poland conquers the world - my first and only AAR - abandoned after the conquest of New Zealand, China, Japan, India, Canada and the USA due to a fatal HDD failure...

The exiled - Dutch CORE AAR

Cegorach's CORE improvement pack

CORE improvement pack for AoD

@cegorach
    in the first picture the black ubove the polish flag makes it look like the impreial german flag

A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

"We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other."
    - George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff

Current AAR:
    AMERICA Saves the World! last update: February 15, 2013 voted favorite HOI AAR in 2012 Q3 and Q4 ACAs
    Incredibly outdated AARs:
    WIELKOPOLSKA - Rise of the White Eagle - A Polish AAR
    OUR LADY OF SORROWS - The Seven Tragedies of Poland

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

You might very well think that ; I couldn't possibly comment
    I have a special place in my heart for Poland . After all , it's where JPII was from XD .

And gosh those graphics would look great on T-shirts ! XD
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    T I M E L I N E S : What if Spain Failed to Control the World?
    Seventeen AARLand Choice Awards: Favourite Overall New WritAAR Q1 2007.
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Three Times WritAAR of the Week: 4 March 2007 13 May 2007 & 28 March 2008;
    Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

Editor in Chief of The AARlander

for crying out loud saying someone likes poland because he liked jp2 is crap! jp2 became jp2 because poland was so crap back then that he got to run to church and there he run to the vatican and there he was observed by americans and british that decided that making a pole a pope will reignite polish oh so famous uprisingness
    besides that jp2 was a simple man and every simple man could do the same all other popes where either political or etc

besides saying someone is a jp2 generation is also a crap! i was born i same time and i am not jp@ gen!

subscribed

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Eversor
    for crying out loud saying someone likes poland because he liked jp2 is crap! jp2 became jp2 because poland was so crap back then that he got to run to church and there he run to the vatican and there he was observed by americans and british that decided that making a pole a pope will reignite polish oh so famous uprisingness
    besides that jp2 was a simple man and every simple man could do the same all other popes where either political or etc

besides saying someone is a jp2 generation is also a crap! i was born i same time and i am not jp@ gen!
    Especially the British - they have decisive voice in the matters of the catholic Church indeed...

For once you could stay silent and keep your ideas and rather 'interesting' vision of history and facts to yourself.

I believe it NOT is the right place for that anyway.
    Last edited by cegorach; 11-11-2008 at 20:42.
    Poland conquers the world - my first and only AAR - abandoned after the conquest of New Zealand, China, Japan, India, Canada and the USA due to a fatal HDD failure...

Cisár všetkých Slovákov demokratickid's Avatar
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Happy Polish indepence day! And, as our dear authAAR should know, here in the US it's veteran's day. So, let's take the time to have a moment of silence for ALL who lost their lives in or because of WWI and WWII, regardless of influence or allegence...
    Current AAR: Das Vereinigte Königreich von Mitteleuropa - Last Updated: October 19, 2011
    My illustrious Inkwell is right here for your enjoyment!
    AWARDED: Irish Shamrock Cookie by King_Richard_XI
    I'VE BEEN CANONIZED

A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demokratickid
    Happy Polish indepence day! And, as our dear authAAR should know, here in the US it's veteran's day. So, let's take the time to have a moment of silence for ALL who lost their lives in or because of WWI and WWII, regardless of influence or allegence...
    Amen to that. I'd also like to remind everyone that the opinions of others should be respected here and while you may not agree with the expressed opinions and feelings of another forum member, I must insist that any personal attacks stay out of this AAR (not to mention it's against forum policy). Thanks.

"We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other."
    - George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff

Current AAR:
    AMERICA Saves the World! last update: February 15, 2013 voted favorite HOI AAR in 2012 Q3 and Q4 ACAs
    Incredibly outdated AARs:
    WIELKOPOLSKA - Rise of the White Eagle - A Polish AAR
    OUR LADY OF SORROWS - The Seven Tragedies of Poland

Crusader Kings II

Well, happy indie day! Here it's armistice day, only observed by some institutions (like the army or french high school). As an odd fact, yesterday it was artillery day in the armed forces.
    Into CKII now

Old HoI2 stuff:

The IIIrd Romanian Kingdom - mod33 aar - Fronts: Siberia, Persia, C Asia. | God Save The Tsar...And Protect The Duma - ATR AAR - both abandoned
    A Random AAR - 10-Afr Scenario AAR - finished
    Mods and scenarios: Research Specialization Mod | 10-Afr Scenario | Romania Improvement Project
    Part of: The Kaiserreich Team (retired) | E3 Project - former Eastern Europe Enhancement Mod, former Über Balkan Mod (Ex-General Secretary)
    Second Chief of Navy - Jiu Zung-jan in Cantonia AAR - finished, so I died in 1973 as the father of the Cantonian nuclear carrier program.
    Alejandro Finesterre - Armaments Minister in Catalonia's Struggle
    Nationality: Romanian|Location: Bucharest|Religion: Atheist|Political Party: They should be banned.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

People look at me like a weirdo because I know when Polish Independence Day is. Its Veteran's Day

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Savage Ma
    People look at me like a weirdo because I know when Polish Independence Day is. Its Veteran's Day
    I know the feeling. I'm the only person in my school who could list the Prime Ministers of the UK from Lord Palmerson on...
    Current AAR: Das Vereinigte Königreich von Mitteleuropa - Last Updated: October 19, 2011
    I'VE BEEN CANONIZED

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by demokratickid
    I know the feeling. I'm the only person in my school who could list the Prime Ministers of the UK from Lord Palmerson on...
    I can't do that. I got 95 out of 100 world capitals right though. I'm the only dude who knows that Muscate is the capital of Oman (mostly because of this game). I always know the little things that nobody else thinks is important.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

I can't do that. I got 95 out of 100 world capitals right though. I'm the only dude who knows that Muscate is the capital of Oman (mostly because of this game). I always know the little things that nobody else thinks is important.

Same here. I can give you untold ammounts of trivia in both films and World War 2.
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 09/22/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

Blog Entries
    What's odd is that I guessed that the country was Oman even before I read past Muscate... That's funny and a little sad...
    I'VE BEEN CANONIZED

finally followed the link here from the interview on cannonized's AAR. i had been putting it of for some time even though your AAR kept popping up in every other one i was reading... in completely different timelines

i must say, i was a little leary of a HOI2 poland AAR, and resisted the temptation, but the interview was quite persuasive. the moment i got a taste, i was hooked

i have been quite impressed by any number of things; like the graphical quality, the degree of detail and insight (rivaling Kanitatlan truth be told), but i have been most impressed by the out-pouring of support from the whole community!

im interested to see how you are able to juggle the difficulties of running a war with multiple branches of your armed forces, on multiple fronts.

GL with your build-up to the invasion of the SU!

My history teacher said that the Polish army surrendered to aircraft (this was after she said Delaware seceded from the Union). Her ignorance is what inspired me to become a history teacher so that the kids don't think this bullshit is really true.
    Me too. Amazing how many incredibly stupid AND ignorant teachers there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Milites
    *silently wonders how to hold a minutes silence in an AAR*

Congratulations Poland!

IN Poland it is a joyful day only because the overall balance was positive - we lost about 3 500 000 people too so know your pain...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 28 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast