• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:rolleyes:
I changed a little my suggestion to avoid two words which start on the letter C.
;)

I have also scenary for worsening of polish-british relationships and broke of alliance:
- GB want to keep balance in Europe - they don't want to weaken Germany. They protest against deportation of German population from teritories annexed by Poland, they are thinking that Poland is too greedy for new teritories
- GB don't want to sell some new weapon schemes to Poland
- British discover that polish military intelligence helped jewish organization Irgun by military training (how to create and plant a bombs) [historical fact that Poland helped in it]
- Poland complain that GB didn't help during war, all war effort was done by Poland -> British treated Polas as cannonfodder
- British officials are thinking that GB is great power and Poland should act in accordance with british instructions.
- GB want to have own occupation zone in Germany - Poland refuse

i'd say that at this point the allies would be aware of the R-M pact and even if they didn't like poland occupying a large part of central europe they couldn't afford weakening poland in fear of the ussr.

as far as i know in OTL the soviets wanted to attack europe in '42 or '43, but hitler beat them to it. so either get an excuse for a preemptive strike or make an event for the ussr to attack you in a couple of years.

as for the cores i guess there's no universal definition of core territories. anyways i guess that in this timeline ethnic relocations on such scale as in OTL are highly unlikely. some colonization sure, but nothing major.

ROMANU said:
congratulation rob963, you started the first AAR therapy :rofl:

"Sir, I´ve got a real problem"
"What is it?"
"I´m always too late arriving at school"
"The solution to go earlier to bed is nonsense... I recommend to play an Italy WC Game in less than 2 hours!"
"Thank you sir!"

:rofl:

Hello, i am Bob, i played 70 hours of HOI2 straight.
Im JOhn, and i dream of WC with Afgahnistan.

My name is LordSlowpoke and I can't start writing an update for my AAR. Goddamnit.

I'm Rob and I wish my clients would get off my back so I could update this AAR!

I'm Kurt and I hate I cannot make a leaving just by reading and writting AARs.

Ok, now, update!

robw, kill the clients and write! :D

WheHey! Down goes Germany! I'm eagerly awaiting your new events and more historical method of taking down Uncle Joe...

I'd also like some more information on Polish equipment as you research it...but that is for the future!

Congratulations on your progress so far! Bring happiness...Polish happiness...to the world!

TheExecuter

Congratulations on your many well deserved ARRwards!

Milites said:
Congratulations on your many well deserved ARRwards!

Same from the silver medalist. Congrats.