+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 75 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1501

Thread: WIELKOPOLSKA - Rise of the White Eagle - A Polish AAR

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Metroid17
    Uh, _tr, I'd edit that post if I were you.

My english is mediocre so I don't know what I should edit. From my point of view everything what I wrote is comprehensible. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald
    No, by mentioning some camps you breaking forum rules, and moving germans with force from Oppeln is also not so nice.

yes, because war by its very nature is nice

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

I changed a little my suggestion to avoid two words which start on the letter C.

I have also scenary for worsening of polish-british relationships and broke of alliance:
    - GB want to keep balance in Europe - they don't want to weaken Germany. They protest against deportation of German population from teritories annexed by Poland, they are thinking that Poland is too greedy for new teritories
    - GB don't want to sell some new weapon schemes to Poland
    - British discover that polish military intelligence helped jewish organization Irgun by military training (how to create and plant a bombs) [historical fact that Poland helped in it]
    - Poland complain that GB didn't help during war, all war effort was done by Poland -> British treated Polas as cannonfodder
    - British officials are thinking that GB is great power and Poland should act in accordance with british instructions.
    - GB want to have own occupation zone in Germany - Poland refuse

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

i'd say that at this point the allies would be aware of the R-M pact and even if they didn't like poland occupying a large part of central europe they couldn't afford weakening poland in fear of the ussr.

as far as i know in OTL the soviets wanted to attack europe in '42 or '43, but hitler beat them to it. so either get an excuse for a preemptive strike or make an event for the ussr to attack you in a couple of years.

as for the cores i guess there's no universal definition of core territories. anyways i guess that in this timeline ethnic relocations on such scale as in OTL are highly unlikely. some colonization sure, but nothing major.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses

Pure awesomeness, your AAR made me forget about time
    -

Quote Originally Posted by TheTjord
    Pure awesomeness, your AAR made me forget about time
    congratulation rob963, you started the first AAR therapy

Darkest Hour Team & Lead GFX Inner Circle's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMANU
    congratulation rob963, you started the first AAR therapy
    "Sir, I´ve got a real problem"
    "What is it?"
    "I´m always too late arriving at school"
    "The solution to go earlier to bed is nonsense... I recommend to play an Italy WC Game in less than 2 hours!"
    "Thank you sir!"

DARKEST HOUR
    1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne

AAReaders Anonymous :P

Manners Makyth Man Demi Moderator Lord Strange's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Hello, i am Bob, i played 70 hours of HOI2 straight.
    Im JOhn, and i dream of WC with Afgahnistan.
    Founder of the Lord Strange School of Thought

If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other colour, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

Field Marshal

Im mr t and im addicted to playing hoi2 although i try to quit!

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My name is Phil and I cannot stop trying WC as Ethiopia. It just never works...

My name is LordSlowpoke and I can't start writing an update for my AAR. Goddamnit.
    The occasional gentlemen.
    The Doomed Nation - an Albanian AAR [Dead]
    Series and series of minors - a mixed AAR [Dead]
    How did I do this again - a Finnish AAR [Ongoing]
    Lord Slowpoke supports Nivi
    For the official list of cookies I give out, click here

"With a proper amount of money and proper amount of spies, you can just make people revolt, encirclening the enemy, and then nuke the hell out of them anyway" -Unknown

Field Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by LordSlowpoke
    My name is LordSlowpoke and I can't start writing an update for my AAR. Goddamnit.
    -i feel your pain let us work it together in group!
    -oh silence your self! we all know you try to take AAR(l) the AARs!

A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I'm Rob and I wish my clients would get off my back so I could update this AAR!

"We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other."
    - George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff

Current AAR:
    AMERICA Saves the World! last update: February 15, 2013 voted favorite HOI AAR in 2012 Q3 and Q4 ACAs
    Incredibly outdated AARs:
    WIELKOPOLSKA - Rise of the White Eagle - A Polish AAR
    OUR LADY OF SORROWS - The Seven Tragedies of Poland

you're gonna give TheTjord another orgasm... hope he's not old, might get a heart attack

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    I'm Kurt and I hate I cannot make a leaving just by reading and writting AARs.

Ok, now, update!

robw, kill the clients and write!
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Confesiones clandestinas: La sombra de un secreto (7) [Actualizado 01/08/2014]

For The GloryEuropa Universalis IV

Well, really good AAR, i'm waiting for more Now, regain all the territories lost in the partitions (east).

Europa Universalis 3

Shuttling back and forth between work and that someone special...
    WheHey! Down goes Germany! I'm eagerly awaiting your new events and more historical method of taking down Uncle Joe...

I'd also like some more information on Polish equipment as you research it...but that is for the future!

Congratulations on your progress so far! Bring happiness...Polish happiness...to the world!

TheExecuter
    The Last Mission A Love Story

There is no way to peace along the way of safety. For peace must be dared, it is itself the great venture and can never be safe. Peace is the opposite of security. To demand guarantees is to want to protect oneself. Peace means giving oneself completely to God's commandment, wanting no security, but in faith and obedience laying the destiny of the nations in the hand of almighty God, not trying to direct it for selfish purposes. Battles are won, not with weapons, but with God. They are won when the way leads to the cross.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Milites
    Congratulations on your many well deserved ARRwards!

Same from the silver medalist. Congrats.
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 08/24/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 75 ... LastLast