• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IF the Eagle is still white, who cares about the background? :D

robw963 said:
I'm honestly confused...does this mean there are other users that see the blueish background color as well?

It think really depends on when you joined us 'Old ones' have only the grey-blue ones (good for our eyes)! :p ;) :D

WIELKOPOLSKA - Phase 2 - Closing in on Berlin

September 30, 1939 - 0:00 - First Garrison:

The first garrison unit is ready for deployment. Units can only be deployed in Polish national territory and since I've annexed Slovakia, I choose to put the garrison in that region.

093039_garrison.jpg

September 30, 1939 - 9:00 - Stralsund:

8 hours after the beginning of the 3rd and final battle in Cottbus, I launch a cross river attack on Stralsund hoping to catch the Germans focusing on Cottbus. The battle is a relatively short, intense fight which sees at least 3 German divisions shift south, confirming my hope that they're pre-occupied with the raging fight in Cottbus.

crossriver2.gif

crossing the Oder north of Berlin

anim20.gif

October 1, 1939 - 1:00 - Transport Capacity Improvement:

31 days have passed since the Germans initiated their attack on Poland and many Polish units now have had their Offensive Supply status expire (OS lasts 30 days).

100139_ICstatus.jpg

October 2, 1939 - 2:00 - More Germans Surrender:

Mopping up the remainder of the German units in Bohemia continues with 3 more German divisions surrendering after a brief fight. Only 1 more German division remains trapped in the pocket.

anim21.gif

October 2, 1939 - 14:00 - A weak attempt to re-take Cottbus:

33 Polish divisions now occupy Cottbus, yet the Germans attempt a late afternoon assualt to re-take it. It quickly fails despite using multiple axes of attack.

anim22.gif

October 3, 1939 - 0:00 - Army Comparison:

I now have clear numerical superiority over the Germans:

100339_army.jpg

October 3, 1939 - 20:00 - Night Battle in Stralsund:

As Polish armies continue to advance into Stralsund, In the next week, The Germans will repeatedly to try to slow my progress but their failed efforts to re-take Cottbus have depleted their forces considerably making their efforts more and more futile.

anim23.gif

Ah, soon Berlin is a pocket.
But now you need a lot of supplies... and Berlin might be a delicious target... :D

The french could just push through, what are they doing? :confused: :rofl:

Are you going to consider splitting Germany with the French into two Germany's, then leaving the Alliance and being a rival to them? (Then Invade the Soviet Union, Releasing Ukraine but Keeping Belarus.)

That would be interesting.

Haru yo koi said:
Are you going to consider splitting Germany with the French into two Germany's, then leaving the Alliance and being a rival to them? (Then Invade the Soviet Union, Releasing Ukraine but Keeping Belarus.)

That would be interesting.

I think it would be better to make a strong German ally, not defeat them, make them your allies. No land for the french. And let them keep the Sudets and Austria.
But everything east of Oder-Niessen should be polska.

4th tech slot - do you have enough money to fund another techteam?

Germans look pretty much finished. I wonder why the French aren't doing something in the west. Now's the time they usually wake up and grab some land once the Easterners finish the dirty job of actually fighting the Germans :rolleyes:

Anyway, I hope the Polish garrison troops in Slovakia are in moof for some pillaging :D (Máte co ste chceli, bratia :p )

This is my suggestion for post-war central Europe:

polandpropositionht4.png

Germany should not be allowed to keep the east of the Oder-Niesse, the Sudetenlands, nor Austria.

Germany should scede a safety zone of occupation to the French for 5 years or more.

Bohemia should be liberated as a Polish client state, while Slovakia coul either be liberated too or be in an union with Poland.

Whatever you decide for the new borders, the war remain to be won. As we say here: don't sell the fur of the bear before having killed it! :)

Onward to Berlin!

Annex then go on, leave the allies, build up your army and start WWII as Poland. There is never enough living space... :D

A German puppet buffer state would be nice, indeed. Perhaps having Romania and Hungary as vass... erm..., puppets would be a nice addition, too. :D

I say form an union with Czechoslovakia, puppet Germany and then maybe you could expand south or east - although the USSR may prove a formidable opponent, so you'll need some reserves - maybe puppetting Hungary and Romania would do.

I will stand by my new thought:

Split Germany into several states, so it will never come back as a threat ever again!

The powerful experienced forces of Poland do not need a powerful (More then Poland itself) to defeat the soviet union or the allies.

I always annex Germany, liberate Czechoslovakia, let the Hungarians to keep Muckas. Then I suck on german IC to fully use my almost full Free Market & Hawk Lobby (thanks UK :) ) to construct my own industrial base of 80. Then I release FRG keeping Stettin, Kustrin, Oppeln, Breslau, Strlasund & Cottubus for myself (Im "a bit" lame with modding, so I firstly give these lands to Czechoslovakia, release FRG and then acceptall these lands back.

polandpropositionht4.png

This is my suggestion. You should keep Bohemia and Cottbus as part of Poland. All that 15 Czech IC is too good to miss. You should of course consider the brown provinces in SU and Lithuania as part of Poland after future conquest.

General_Grant, I hope you don't mind me using your image. After all, impersonation is the highest form of flattery :D