• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like Hess is thinking of taking a plane ride.

Good update!

Haha love the thought bubbles.

Interesting event. Lithuania and not say, Ukraine, as a trigger point?

Beware the predictions... It's not the first time that someone says

At home by Xmas...

Even if you're keeping an excellent rate of progress... :D

Maj. von Mauser said:
Looks like Hess is thinking of taking a plane ride.

Good update!

I wonder where he plans to go - to Warsaw? ;) Peace with Britain wouldn't have any effect, since the Allies are doing what they're good at - nothing.

---------------------------

BTW, did you modify the post-Axis events? It would be pretty bad if some of them triggered and Germany was divided between Britain, France, USA and Soviets :rolleyes: :)

Winner said:
I wonder where he plans to go - to Warsaw? ;) Peace with Britain wouldn't have any effect, since the Allies are doing what they're good at - nothing.

BTW, did you modify the post-Axis events? It would be pretty bad if some of them triggered and Germany was divided between Britain, France, USA and Soviets :rolleyes: :)
I'm not sure I'd credit Hess with enough logic to know where to fly. There's something about that image of him desperately flying solo to the UK that is simply amazing to me. :wacko:

hess2.jpg

I'm safe from the post-axis partition event because that particular event requires the Soviet Union and Germany to be at war (along with the rest of the Allies). Since I'm a buffer between the Soviets and Germans and they are currently all buddy buddy (read: Molotov/Ribbentrop pact) I don't foresee any way they will be at war before I can annex. The allies can keep their grubby paws off my hard earned German territory.

Last edited:
I think you're giving the French WAY more credit than they deserve. :rofl:

edit:ok that was mean...let me rephrase that to say the French AI...within this game system. :)

french.gif

Oh yeah, let's laugh at the french :). You know, Google -> french military victories and so on :).

Next update, plies? :)

I would much rather see the writAAR of the week crush those Frenchies instead of laughing at them..

Aux_Teergois said:
Bardzo dobry AAR, very good aar.

Powinieneś moim zdaniem zamieszczać również polskie nazwy miejscowości:

Danzig - Gdańsk, Elbing - Elbląg, Konigsberg - Królewiec, Oppeln - Opole, Breslau - Wrocław, Kustrin - Kostrzyń n/Odrą, Stettin - Szczecin, Memel - Kłajpeda.

I too write AAR on Poland.

http://forum.eufi.org/showthread.php?p=401706#post401706

Interesting AAR...

Maybe you should translate it to English and post it on these forums...

Just read through and have to pay my respects! I enjoy the style of your updates and hope to see a Polish flag over the ruins of Berlin here soon!

Keep up the good work and tell Pilsudsky I said hi.

Aux_Teergois said:
Bardzo dobry AAR, very good aar.

Powinieneś moim zdaniem zamieszczać również polskie nazwy miejscowości:

Danzig - Gdańsk, Elbing - Elbląg, Konigsberg - Królewiec, Oppeln - Opole, Breslau - Wrocław, Kustrin - Kostrzyń n/Odrą, Stettin - Szczecin, Memel - Kłajpeda.

I too write AAR on Poland.

http://forum.eufi.org/showthread.php?p=401706#post401706

You know not everyone making Polish AARs is actually Polish ;)

Besides most of those names were rarely used in Polish spelling at that time with the notable exception of Gdańsk/Danzig which was always bound to Poland and joined it and stood with it despite its mostly German population.

Winner: ...I guess Hitler will shoot himself a bit sooner than in OTL :D

that is good. Hitler is so deserving of such a fate ! ! ;)

Heh, if old Marshal Piłsudski was still alive in 1939... who knows how would that war have ended...
And I hope Hitler won't commit suicide here and you'll be able to trial and hang him - that's what he deserves.