+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 45 70 ... LastLast

Thread: WIELKOPOLSKA - Rise of the White Eagle - A Polish AAR

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Oij, I hope that the war would be won before christmas. Because commies are evil.
    Thought of guarenteeing Finland?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2500k club

hehe, adolf seems angry
    "When in doubt, C4!" - Jamie Hyneman
    "Life is a worthless game, but the graphics are awesome."

My AARs are stored in My Inkwell

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Looks like Hess is thinking of taking a plane ride.

Good update!
    Fan of the Week: 08/02/08
    Please go HERE, and help us develop new TT's for AoD!
    Awarded a Cookie by Remble, for spotting the Austrian Interceptor Squadron.

Approved AAR's:
    China's AARight to be Hostile - A different way for the Guomindang By Porkman
    The Setting Sun - Gotterdammerung, Japan 1944 By Remble
    Red Star over Blue Seas - a Soviet Navy AAR By th3freakie
    Explorations in Strategy - Italy at War By Myth
    sAARawakian history I By guy_montag

Field Marshal

well... this is the Poland of wich Pilsudsky dreamed of

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Haha love the thought bubbles.

Interesting event. Lithuania and not say, Ukraine, as a trigger point?
    The Russia Megacampaign - See my other work at my Inkwell

A YeAAR's Education - Rurikovich in Crusader Kings 1066-1393

From Rus to Russia - Kiev in EU3 1393-1836 - Get the Loading Screen Pack - Weekly Showcased AAR, 6/6/09 and 7/7/10 - WritAAr of the Week, 27/7/10 - Ambitions are denied and tasks appointed - Check out the first installment of the Medieval Atlas!

Duke of Bonbon, and also Chevalier Grand Croix of the Ordre Militaire du Saint Christophe.

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    Beware the predictions... It's not the first time that someone says

At home by Xmas...

Even if you're keeping an excellent rate of progress...
    Fan número uno de Ailee para el resto de la eternidad y un poco más.
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Confesiones clandestinas: El baile del hombrepanda [Actualizado 11/04/2014]

Quote Originally Posted by Maj. von Mauser
    Looks like Hess is thinking of taking a plane ride.

Good update!
    I wonder where he plans to go - to Warsaw? Peace with Britain wouldn't have any effect, since the Allies are doing what they're good at - nothing.

---------------------------

BTW, did you modify the post-Axis events? It would be pretty bad if some of them triggered and Germany was divided between Britain, France, USA and Soviets
    HoI2, mod 1914 -- Could Schlieffen Plan have led to a German victory in the Great War? Find out in this AAR! -- Completed

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Spartan Battle Manual

A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Winner
    I wonder where he plans to go - to Warsaw? Peace with Britain wouldn't have any effect, since the Allies are doing what they're good at - nothing.

BTW, did you modify the post-Axis events? It would be pretty bad if some of them triggered and Germany was divided between Britain, France, USA and Soviets
    I'm not sure I'd credit Hess with enough logic to know where to fly. There's something about that image of him desperately flying solo to the UK that is simply amazing to me.

I'm safe from the post-axis partition event because that particular event requires the Soviet Union and Germany to be at war (along with the rest of the Allies). Since I'm a buffer between the Soviets and Germans and they are currently all buddy buddy (read: Molotov/Ribbentrop pact) I don't foresee any way they will be at war before I can annex. The allies can keep their grubby paws off my hard earned German territory.
    Last edited by robw963; 15-09-2008 at 13:53.

"We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other."
    - George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff

Current AAR:
    AMERICA Saves the World! last update: February 15, 2013 voted favorite HOI AAR in 2012 Q3 and Q4 ACAs
    Incredibly outdated AARs:
    WIELKOPOLSKA - Rise of the White Eagle - A Polish AAR
    OUR LADY OF SORROWS - The Seven Tragedies of Poland

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III

BTW what will you do if the french started to act out of their behavior - ie. they start an invasion of southern germany?!

A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I think you're giving the French WAY more credit than they deserve.

edit:ok that was mean...let me rephrase that to say the French AI...within this game system.

"We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other."
    - George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff

Current AAR:
    AMERICA Saves the World! last update: February 15, 2013 voted favorite HOI AAR in 2012 Q3 and Q4 ACAs
    Incredibly outdated AARs:
    WIELKOPOLSKA - Rise of the White Eagle - A Polish AAR
    OUR LADY OF SORROWS - The Seven Tragedies of Poland

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis IV

Oh yeah, let's laugh at the french . You know, Google -> french military victories and so on .

Next update, plies?
    "I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank."

Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

I would much rather see the writAAR of the week crush those Frenchies instead of laughing at them..

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Bardzo dobry AAR, very good aar.

Powinieneś moim zdaniem zamieszczać również polskie nazwy miejscowości:

Danzig - Gdańsk, Elbing - Elbląg, Konigsberg - Królewiec, Oppeln - Opole, Breslau - Wrocław, Kustrin - Kostrzyń n/Odrą, Stettin - Szczecin, Memel - Kłajpeda.

I too write AAR on Poland.

http://forum.eufi.org/showthread.php...706#post401706

Quote Originally Posted by Aux_Teergois

Danzig - Gdańsk, Elbing - Elbląg, Konigsberg - Królewiec, Oppeln - Opole, Breslau - Wrocław, Kustrin - Kostrzyń n/Odrą, Stettin - Szczecin, Memel - Kłajpeda.

Interesting AAR...

Maybe you should translate it to English and post it on these forums...
    Owner of a cookie of Awesome Communist Guessing!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

I want, but my english is poor. Maybe somebody translate (hitherto 303 part)

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor the MotherlandEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Lead and GoldMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Just read through and have to pay my respects! I enjoy the style of your updates and hope to see a Polish flag over the ruins of Berlin here soon!

Keep up the good work and tell Pilsudsky I said hi.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Aux_Teergois

You know not everyone making Polish AARs is actually Polish

Besides most of those names were rarely used in Polish spelling at that time with the notable exception of Gdańsk/Danzig which was always bound to Poland and joined it and stood with it despite its mostly German population.
    Poland conquers the world - my first and only AAR - abandoned after the conquest of New Zealand, China, Japan, India, Canada and the USA due to a fatal HDD failure...

The exiled - Dutch CORE AAR

Cegorach's CORE improvement pack

CORE improvement pack for AoD

Winner: ...I guess Hitler will shoot himself a bit sooner than in OTL

that is good. Hitler is so deserving of such a fate ! !
    B an 0:-), make someone happy, :-) GhostWriter :-)

"Freedom has many difficulties and democracy is not perfect, but we never had to put up a wall to keep our people in." . . . - John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Berlin, 1961

"Refusing to forgive is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - not sure

thanks for the 6.10.10 update Valdemar ! ! : HOI1 *First Resistance* check it out ! !

HOI2 Cat War – Alternate USA AAR, By Amona ; discover this now ! !

Quote Originally Posted by robw963
    The most hilarious picture I've seen on this site.

Great work!
    Until the Taegukgi is added!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Heh, if old Marshal Piłsudski was still alive in 1939... who knows how would that war have ended...
    And I hope Hitler won't commit suicide here and you'll be able to trial and hang him - that's what he deserves.
    Where have all the young girls gone?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 45 70 ... LastLast