+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 36 51 59 60 61
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1210

Thread: Paris ne vaut pas une messe! - A Huguenot IN AAR

Samuel de Champlain vol. II GregElSho's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Oh noes !!!1!!
    No more Milites goodness, you say?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

don't dispair, from what I gather, we will get our dose

@Milites, it's a sad mpment when you reach this point when the game is no longer interesting; in real life potential dangers can rip the seemingly strongest empires apart, in EUIII, when played by a human, they're undestructible

I'm not too disappointed with Milites bringing the AAR largely to an end (at least from gameplay terms). The 'Glorious Revolution' (well not yet, but it may still be so) is a good point to end the continuous narrative, as both a Stuart and Parliamentarian/Orangist victory will draw a line under the era of conflict that began with Henri IV and spread across most of Europe under Nicolas. France is either going to get an exiled king who will do their bidding and a dynamic, decidedly strengthened new rival just a few miles from her northern coast, or a severely rattled king who will do their bidding in order to hold onto his own throne. Either way, it presents a new challenge for Nicolas and the beginning of a new period in European history....

I really liked the Ottoman and Russian updates, as you mentioned earlier, convergence can be a big problem but its achieved very well in those two updates. The way events affected by the Huguenot victory merge with OTL historical ones is well done and very plausible. And as always your maps are superb!
    This is a fight between God and the Devil. If His Grace is with God, he must join me, if he is for the devil, he must fight me. There is no third way.
    - Gustavus Adolphus

I would rather have a plain russet-coated captain who knows what he fights for and loves what he knows, than that which you call a gentleman and is nothing else.
    - Oliver Cromwell

Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

First off, sorry this is not an update.

It is however a teaser of the new after action report I'm commencing in the very near future.

The year is 1477.

For almost a hundred years, the Ashikaga Shogunate has ruled Japan from its capital in Kyoto.

However, the recent Onin War has shown that they no longer have the power needed to control the country’s great clans. The time has come for a new warrior to claim the title of Shogun – and establish a bakufu that will bring the power of the samurai caste to new heights.

Japan is divided between ruthless warlords, provincial governors called Shugo, whose armies are swelled each season with loyal retainers who spill blood in the frequent and vicious battles that give this era its deserving name – Sengoku Jidai, the Age of the Country at War.

11 / 11 / 11

Coming Soon

M U S I C

Samuel de Champlain vol. II GregElSho's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

You're an evil, evil man, you know.
    But I'm glad to hear from you nonetheless.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

And here I was hoping for an update. This was such a good AAR!
    If the new Japan AAR will have the same epic maps this one had Im already following it.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanon View Post
    And here I was hoping for an update. This was such a good AAR!
    If the new Japan AAR will have the same epic maps this one had Im already following it.
    What he said. Anything you do is likely going to be excellent.

No pressure.
    The Russia Megacampaign - See my other work at my Inkwell

A YeAAR's Education - Rurikovich in Crusader Kings 1066-1393

From Rus to Russia - Kiev in EU3 1393-1836 - Get the Loading Screen Pack - Weekly Showcased AAR, 6/6/09 and 7/7/10 - WritAAr of the Week, 27/7/10 - Ambitions are denied and tasks appointed - Check out the first installment of the Medieval Atlas!

Duke of Bonbon, and also Chevalier Grand Croix of the Ordre Militaire du Saint Christophe.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RGB View Post
    What he said. Anything you do is likely going to be excellent.

No pressure.
    What they said.^_^
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    I'm going to miss good old D'Artagnan.
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Polvo de diamante (13) [Actualizado 13/12/2014]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 36 51 59 60 61