• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Harve said:
Nice again. Are you going to bother converting some of the ottoman provinces once you're protestant?

Im going to try and convert as much of the world as I possibly can. I will take every missionary giving thingie I can get my hands on. It should be possible to convert around 800 provinces to protestatism before the game ends ;)

Enewald said:
90 years of random playing and the world fears Mecklenburg. Sounds easy! :D

It's was more planned than my Mantua game ;)

Sorry about that

Your updates are very big, so it's not easy finding old information.

It's no problem, I kinda chucked it in amidst an awefull lot of other information, I'll try and emphasize stuff like that a little more from now on ^^

EU3_226.jpg

Without further adue we continue where I left of

Ayadin rebelled nicely.

EU3_227.jpg

Cores!
EU3_228.jpg

Accepted cultures!

EU3_229.jpg

Dead ottomans!

EU3_230.jpg

And finally my tired troops going home for some bread and wine.

EU3_231.jpg

Austria pulls out not taking anything from the Ottomans. Wow.... My main cav army is still resting, I want it to be up to spec before entering the fray once again.

EU3_232.jpg

Lovely revolt risk, too bad I already owne more than half their turf, they might have been engulfed by rebels if i hadn't. But then again, I would not have given them all that WE if not for owning more than half their turf.

EU3_233.jpg

Things are looking dire for the empire of Mehmed Fatih

EU3_234.jpg

Even Byzantium falls!

EU3_235.jpg

To the Victor go the spoils of war. I also want some more lands near Georgia, since walking there takes months, I want to waste as minimal an amount of time as possible.

EU3_236.jpg

The Ottomans thought he was done, but no! I always follow up with a right hook!

EU3_237.jpg

So war and a core, what else can a man wish for?

EU3_238.jpg

The Golden Horde also butts in, I need to keep a substantial amount of soldiers near Sarai to prevent them from leaking into my buddling empire.

EU3_239.jpg

An overview.

EU3_240.jpg

While I'm busy holding of the Golden Hordes, my allies make quick work of the Ottomans. Not exactly what I had planned, I wanted my allies to suffer some graver losses, but ya can't get everything ya want. I was even thinking about whiting out to prevent Hungary from growing too large, but decided not to ;) Rebels in Anatolia as well.

EU3_241.jpg

And rebels in Georgia, the problem here is that it takes months to traverse tiny amounts of distance! Bah!

EU3_242.jpg

Three generals including my king, and 60 tradition. All is going well, I think i can be looking forward to those 6 shock generals in not too long.

EU3_243.jpg

You can't plan stuff like this ^^

EU3_244.jpg

Dead Golden Hordes ^^

EU3_245.jpg

and what I feared happened.... The Hungarians sealed of Greece, by taking Edirne....

You really can't rely on the damn AI, sometimes it will suprise you by actually making sense!

I still haven't moved into Ottoman lands, taking care of the horde is more important now.

EU3_246.jpg

My income!

EU3_247.jpg

EU3_248.jpg

Denmark rebelled ^^ And has taken over Sjaeland as well. Norway can't reach Sjaeland, which means they are in for some continuous WE :)

EU3_249.jpg

With the Horde tamed I move into present day Turkey.

EU3_250.jpg

What will they give me?

Find out on the next exciting episode of A shadow WC: An Unddu Production!

More good progress! I see you also took Troki a couple of updates back which was how my thinking was working (too drunk to comment yesterday :eek:o )

Against the Golden Horde I'd say either Astrakhan or the northen border provinces to hinder Lithuanian or Russian expansion East.

I have this vision of Hungarian and Mecklenburger cartographers fighting over the proper shape for a country!

PrawnStar said:
More good progress! I see you also took Troki a couple of updates back which was how my thinking was working (too drunk to comment yesterday :eek:o )

Against the Golden Horde I'd say either Astrakhan or the northen border provinces to hinder Lithuanian or Russian expansion East.

I have this vision of Hungarian and Mecklenburger cartographers fighting over the proper shape for a country!

Mecklenburgian Cartographers are having the time of their lives, never has there been such a great need for updated maps ^^ The moment they sold one edition I'm already adding new additions to the empire :)

Hungarian cartographers are angry since their Monarch deviated from the spherical concepts, by adding edirne and bulgaria to their demesne :eek:

(Time to cut them back to size perhaps :rolleyes: )

If I were Hungary right now, I'd be getting a little nervous about my "ally". :D

You're doing really well so far. Seeing somebody smash the Otts is always a good thing.

I for one think it's a good thing that Hungary took a few provinces for themselves. There's still hope for the ai :D

Hungary's WE is getting high now, so if you can finish this war soon and drag them into a war or two more they might just crack :eek:

z2ei said:
If I were Hungary right now, I'd be getting a little nervous about my "ally". :D

You're doing really well so far. Seeing somebody smash the Otts is always a good thing.

Good thing the AI can't plan that far ahead ^^

Otts always need taking care of, they might end up annoyingly large otherwise!

I for one think it's a good thing that Hungary took a few provinces for themselves. There's still hope for the ai

Hungary's WE is getting high now, so if you can finish this war soon and drag them into a war or two more they might just crack

That was my plan exactly, but the game still offers plenty of suprises, you'll be amased at what the AI concocted!

Enewald said:
They shall give you their freedom!

And stuff.

Think about everything they will get in return! A nice stable nation, which will ensure peace and prosperity for ages to come. The pax roma will be nothing compared to what I will give them ^^

One entire day without an update...! With WO looming on the Horizon I need to make haste ^^

EU3_251.jpg

We rob the Horde of some of it's dirt poor lands. Sigh if it wasn't for a WC I would have NEVER taken this lands. Most of Russia all the way to the Kurils is useless!

EU3_252.jpg

Beaten a dead horse ^^

EU3_253.jpg

Cores ftw

EU3_254.jpg

Pirates are popping everywhere, they can be a real threat during wars, WE will skyrocket if they blockade ports on your home continent!

EU3_255.jpg

Everyone want's to redress! Although it aint technically redressing it's still how I like to think of it. A peasant telling his king he wants to change clothes once in a while and the king thinking "Ow noez, Free Subjects, there goes my Prestige!"

EU3_256.jpg

An annual profit, whoohoo

EU3_257.jpg

Who's winning now?

EU3_258.jpg

That's the AI hounds smelling blood.... Jeesh kick a nation while it's down, wont ya?

I would do the same thing.... /signed

EU3_259.jpg

Again I pull out way before getting a 100%WS. It would take a lot of time and resources while netting me only one more province.... Let the rebels work it out.

EU3_260.jpg

Cool, Im getting nearer and nearer to Judea and Mecca.

EU3_261.jpg

And I go at it again. Took me a while to remember why I took this screenshot, but it's to show that I went to war with Simbirsk , just to go to war with the Ottmans once more :p

EU3_262.jpg

It gets easier and easier every time. Too bad this wont hurt Hungary one bit though.

EU3_263.jpg

Peace with Chattagai

EU3_264.jpg

I take some more of the Hordes lands. Im not going into detail here, because there would be no point. I mean I'm fightning nations with max we and almost no troops, not much interesting to discuss

EU3_265.jpg

I venture into Greece.
I would love to destroy the armies they have left in Greece, it would make for some great rebellions, they can't get any fresh troops in other then by boat!

EU3_266.jpg

Down they go.

EU3_267.jpg

!!!

!!!
!!!
!!!

That's enough exclamation marks for today. Good news though! Too bad Im already embroiled with my Turkish buddies!

EU3_268.jpg

I take nothing in Greece obviously. I want some rebels popping!

EU3_269.jpg

Crimea managed to get itsself annexed.... Nice

EU3_270.jpg

I need all the discipline I can get my hands on!

EU3_271.jpg

What no HRE reaction? WTH! I could have acted a lot earlier then!

EU3_272.jpg

My allies jump in, wanting a piece of the Hessian Pie, too bad they are both juniors , I wont let them have anything!

EU3_273.jpg

Ill take Hesse thank you very much, two nice provinces and 1 reasonable one.

EU3_274.jpg

Muscovia, they are such nasty critters, First they took advantage of me beating the Horde, now they invade TO when I inflicted a crushing defeat upon them!

EU3_275.jpg

First things first though ^^ Some maps !

EU3_MAP_1481.jpg

EU3_MAP_1488.jpg

Will Unddu got mad with anger and attack the marauding Muscovians, or will he come to his senses and act like a proper Alexander? Find out next time on : A shadow WC: An Unddu Production!

See this is why I could never do a WC, such ugly borders! :rofl:

Nice progress though, you should let the silly russians do what they want with those horrible baltic provinces IMO :p

Rabid said:
See this is why I could never do a WC, such ugly borders! :rofl:

Nice progress though, you should let the silly russians do what they want with those horrible baltic provinces IMO :p

I dont want them to have Novgorod! If they manage to get that province they have all the necessary ingredients in order to form Russia! And russia is even more annoying to fight than France! Way and Way more annoying :mad:

Ah, finally it is time to fleshen out your empire a bit. That long ribbon was a bit vulnerable.

Did they increase the picture limit on these forums? Or why am I still clinging to the 10-picture-per-post limit in my aar :confused:

Quite a lot of rubbish provinces you amassed there, but that's the price of a WC. Go go Team Mecklemburg!

Slinky said:
Ah, finally it is time to fleshen out your empire a bit. That long ribbon was a bit vulnerable.

I totally agree, getting a long stretched out empire is usually not the way to go. If I would not be going for a WC I would have taken another course entirely!

Did they increase the picture limit on these forums? Or why am I still clinging to the 10-picture-per-post limit in my aar

Quite a lot of rubbish provinces you amassed there, but that's the price of a WC. Go go Team Mecklemburg!

I was also under the impression one could have just 10 pics per reply, hence my first post being divided into three parts. But when i tried to post all of it at once it worked. So there ^^

I can also give away some hints for the future. It will be awesome and the crown on my IN career :rofl:

My goals are now set in stone:

1) Kill of all other nations as soon as I possibly can, with the exception of three of the four colonisers. England, Spain and Portugal will be left alone until I can't control myself any longer. I will be going east for a long time.

2) Convert the entire world to protestantism. The entire world, each province on the map, there wont be a single province left that does not follow the one true faith.

3) This one is vital for 2) , I will conquer or colonise every single damn province. All of them! Every god forsaken island in the pacific, every frozen plain in Siberia, every plot of jungle in Africa, it will all be mine AND it will have a core in it before 1821!!! Or so I hope ;)

Yeah! And because I'm all pumped up: Im gonna throw out another update!

edit: If this all works out it will be the definite proof that rebels are not over powered and the only limit is ones own imagination :rofl: