• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enewald said:
Lols, I didn't remember you were a democracy.
And the duty of every member of the government is to conquer more land for Mecklenburg? :rofl:

Just like in republican Rome. :eek:o

Ah yeah I became a republic as soon as I could :)

We are not a democracy though, we have a shadow emperor making all the real decisions ^^

How are the conversions coming along and how much money are you spending on those missionaries

Too slow and a lot :rofl:

I'm spending around 10 a month on missionaries atm, which is not an aweful lot.

Even though I said the pace of updates would slow down, I will still post another one today. Why not right?

EU3_751.jpg

A new king to start of the new update.

EU3_752.jpg

Time to finish up innit? Austria gets to have their rebel invested core lands and I get everything else :)

EU3_753.jpg

Rebels, more please! Sweden falls as well. I forgot the screen where my own army gets their ass kicked by the Swedish army under their valiant and lucky king..... I started with a 10k inf army in Sweden, that was not smart :) I was just in time with pulling them back and replaced the 10k inf with 15k cav and 10k inf! That will teach em!

EU3_754.jpg

me thinks I could also just cut of Moskva :)

EU3_755.jpg

SLOW! Damn this takes ages! France, why wont you roll over already, the result is clear isn't it?

EU3_756.jpg

Riga aka papal State n2.

EU3_757.jpg

.. Hell yeah.... Dont mind me trouncing you a dozen of times what does all of that matter. Or wait you think I will now take it easy on you or something? Tough luck bud!

EU3_758.jpg

Whenever I have a spare diplo I cancel a vassal. I want them entirely dammit, the 50% of tax income wont do.

EU3_759.jpg

Yeah, make alliance, get guaranteed, make my day. Works like a charm every time. Guess the lack of possible allies etc causes this.

You can also see the suicidal rebels coming from Austria and moving into my damn territory.... Really wth, I have to pay for their WE?

EU3_760.jpg

Taking the remaining territory of the Mameluks. Don't underestimate the value of Alexandria and Cairo. Nor their rebels ^^

EU3_761.jpg

More war!

EU3_762.jpg

I love fightning in a centralized battle. Makes for much cleaner screenshots as well.

EU3_763.jpg

We arrive in Cairo.

EU3_764.jpg

They rebel, I take their territory, works out for me.

EU3_765.jpg

Stats and more stats.

EU3_766.jpg

..... DAmn they are somewhere else as well. That sucks..

EU3_767.jpg

There they are! Even if I have to DoW a ton of nations to get to you, I will dammit! get your elephants ready, because Unddu is coming to get you!

EU3_768.jpg

pretty poor advisors for a nation my size. Sigh...

EU3_769.jpg

can't get a peace that will mean one less war.... Ah well then Ill settle for less.

EU3_770.jpg

Just give me a core then..

EU3_771.jpg

Good thing that aint on my continent... It would mean WE that couldn't be avoided at all... Remember it will take me another 40 years to be able to build ships in this region :(

EU3_772.jpg

25?!

EU3_773.jpg

I'm attacking from the East and the North, exciting, who will win!

EU3_774.jpg

+1 For WE management.

EU3_775.jpg

We will end with dead rebels :) Ill post some maps later on.

10 gold a month on missionaries :eek:

(My spend is around 300 a month on upgraded forts and 250 on new missionaries!)

When are you planning to go exploring? To acheive your goals I would want to be colonising as soon as possible - especially all those awkward places no one else will do for you like East Africa and Siberia (HINT :) )

Enewald said:
Germania Magna just keeps growing. Too many ambitous men in the senate of Lübeck. :D

Actually just one :) Too bad he makes all the calls ^^

Your slowing dow.
You need to start building up your navy for the colonial wars.

The moment I can get my hands on Press gangs, is the moment Ill start chucking out some serious amounts of ships, no worries ;)

10 gold a month on missionaries

(My spend is around 300 a month on upgraded forts and 250 on new missionaries!)

When are you planning to go exploring? To acheive your goals I would want to be colonising as soon as possible - especially all those awkward places no one else will do for you like East Africa and Siberia (HINT )

Yeah 10 gold, ah well :)

I want to go for the QFTNW the moment I can, twill be a while still though.

Conquest is still going as planned, I see, but if you need two more national ideas before you even start colonizing, you risk not making it. How about dropping press gangs and then skip right to QFTNW? You should be able to afford building a navy without press gangs.

China seems to break apart, and yor WC is going nicely, just beware of Aragorn and Portugal, counquering their colnial holdings withot a foothold in America could be a long and bloody struggle

beware of Aragorn
Damn right, he dates Elf chicks, has special powers and a kickass Sword; frankly he makes Chuck Norris look like Steven Seagal ;)

Be afraid Mecklenburg, very afraid :wacko:

PrawnStar said:
Damn right, he dates Elf chicks, has special powers and a kickass Sword; frankly he makes Chuck Norris look like Steven Seagal ;)

Be afraid Mecklenburg, very afraid :wacko:

Wait, I thought he had a giant blue dragon and could shoot fire out of his hand.

either way Mecklenburg may be in trouble :eek:

rasmus40 said:
Conquest is still going as planned, I see, but if you need two more national ideas before you even start colonizing, you risk not making it. How about dropping press gangs and then skip right to QFTNW? You should be able to afford building a navy without press gangs.

That might have be the best thing to do, but I'm so damn stubborn! I would feel so down if I build over 300 ships and think about having to pay the full price for all of them :(

China seems to break apart, and yor WC is going nicely, just beware of Aragorn and Portugal, counquering their colnial holdings withot a foothold in America could be a long and bloody struggle

Ming is just unable to deal with it's size. It always is :wacko:

Portugal is like a rebel machine, and if im not mistaken has already moved it's HQ to the New World. Damn!

Damn right, he dates Elf chicks, has special powers and a kickass Sword; frankly he makes Chuck Norris look like Steven Seagal

Be afraid Mecklenburg, very afraid

Wait, I thought he had a giant blue dragon and could shoot fire out of his hand.

either way Mecklenburg may be in trouble

I have a Raspberry in one hand and a ring in the other, I'm safe from aragorn!

EU3_776.jpg

Ill settle for 99% thank you very much!

EU3_777.jpg

How nice to have a continuous empire.

EU3_778.jpg

Damn provinces costing tons and tons.... Jeesh

EU3_779.jpg

4 a month now and that's with paying attention to WE all the time

EU3_780.jpg

Please break? Please?

EU3_781.jpg

I found all their hiding places in east Africa, they were worth diddly squat, but now Im only 1 war away from annexing them.

EU3_782.jpg

give up all your cores kktnx

EU3_783.jpg

Former vassal of mine, you should have just joined me!

EU3_784.jpg

Not a second rest! Not a second!

EU3_785.jpg

I try to let everyone give up as many cores as possible.

EU3_786.jpg

A core! Yippie!

EU3_787.jpg

Walzing over Bohemia, give up those cores please.

EU3_788.jpg

Didnt we see this like ten times already?

For the record im not playing faster than speed 3 ever. And I pause like mad. It has been that way for ages now.

EU3_789.jpg

I even have my foothold in Sweden now!

EU3_790.jpg

All the best generals is are belong to us!

EU3_791.jpg

I was also at war with Ethiopia, hard to keep track.

EU3_792.jpg

And with the Knights.

EU3_793.jpg

France is reduced to a state of insignificance. Suits them right.

EU3_794.jpg

But it's so damn slow!
Arrrghh

EU3_795.jpg

Couldn't reach em yet they are save for the moment.

EU3_796.jpg

Finally the news we were all waiting for: Prussia at last: Will I also get the Prussian reforms? I kinda doubt it.......

EU3_797.jpg

A grey empire? WTH!

A change that is.... Some more war to sooth the pain then.

EU3_798.jpg

We are accepting Prussian, jolly good... Prussian aint my main culture though and Im sure as hell not able to change with an empire the size of mine, it's like what 1% of my total income atm?

EU3_799.jpg

What a nice DoW that is!

EU3_800.jpg

WTH! Jeesh AI: Castille is the n2 nation world wide and this is what the AI makes of that?

More good progress but why the sudden switch to sensible frontiers? I was just getting my head around the whole crazy border thing :confused:

You play BB wars on speed 3 - wow I play on 1 and 2 and pause about three times a month - which probably explains why games last forever!

That Prussian event doesn't look really good, is it?

Many of you might be wondering why I suddenly stopped updating :mad:

Well something bad has happened, my PC died a week ago :(

I had all my personal data on it , as well as all the materials for my ongoing AARs.

I lost all my saves, all my screenshots (over 2.5k of them :S). Which in short means: I can't continue the AAR :mad: :(

For those of you interested:

I finished wiping out the last enemy in 1641.
I converted the last infidel in 1780.
I got my last core in 1801.

Which means that I achieved all I hoped to achieve, but ofcourse if there aren't any screenshots it didn't happen :(

So what now?

There are two options here:

A) This is it.
B) I go at it again with the latest patch and try to do the same thing, but beat my previous attempt.