• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
unddu said:
the problem there is : Finding them when you need them AND getting the event at all, which is where I am a epic fail ^^

That's no problem, just switch NI as soon as the event fires, then accept the stab boost.

unddu said:
A land based gives +4 to tax income before modifiers.

A sea based gives +12 (!) to tax income before modifiers.

pretty substantial ;)
Ah thanks, I didn't know this. Is it new to IN?

Great job with your WC so far!

Slinky said:
You don't have much luck with France, but that is probably because they are a lucky nation and not you :D

They simply refuse to break! I don't know what those poor rebels are up to, but they better get their act together. If they want an independent nation in this game they better do it quick, since Mecklenburg is coming!

That's no problem, just switch NI as soon as the event fires, then accept the stab boost.

The event never fires for me, or at least almost never ^^

I don't know, any nation lead by Unddu is a lucky nation

awsome expanison, everytime I blink more and more enemies fall before you.

it's a good thing we still have dozens of enemies left in the east and south :)

How come you let France off just ceding a single province? You can normally get three a war even against them, and it's not like they're able to resist anymore. Good job though.

Some provinces in France are very expensive. If I can get an easy and quick dow or two anyways, then i might peace out before getting the most out of a peace deal. Especially when there is rebels a plenty, if France would collapse there would be a dozen of tiny nations that are begging to be annexed :) And that would speed things up considerably.

Ah thanks, I didn't know this. Is it new to IN?

Great job with your WC so far!

I think the added tax bonus has been around for a while, but I'm not sure :)

Thanks everyone for their replies!

More good work - but those French/Dutch/Burgundian provinces are a real nuisance with their high war score values.

What happens in IN if you try for an old fashioned turboannex - occupying all the non rebel controlled provinces?

PrawnStar said:
More good work - but those French/Dutch/Burgundian provinces are a real nuisance with their high war score values.

What happens in IN if you try for an old fashioned turboannex - occupying all the non rebel controlled provinces?

Turbo annexing has been completely disabled since NA came about ;)

Now you just have to get to grips with warring the same nation 20 times to get what you want :p

I believe it was +10 tax for all CoTs in NA, regardless of coastal status or not.

I have no idea whether or not you are right, you could tell me the bonus was a 100 and I would have had no choice but to believe you.

Truth be told, it took IN to get me 100% hooked on eu3 and to learn all the ins and outs.

Before that I was just another hoi2:DD:ARM guy :eek: (Don't tell anyone!)

I knew Turboannexig was removed I just wondered if it's possible to force a country to break?

Harve said:
You're getting cocky now :rofl:

It's all the success, it's getting to my head :p

Remember - always take at least one province in peace deals, to make your enemy weaker As i see you do it like that. Nice soon europe will be yours...

Yep, time to change the POV to the east again ^^

I knew Turboannexig was removed I just wondered if it's possible to force a country to break?

Yes, it is. But it's hard^^ If you herd the rebels to the capital and let them take it, then after like a year or so they collapse :) But the collapse removes all their WE and gives them +3 stab at the cost of some nations declaring independance. At least that's what I think it does :p

Last edited:
EU3_701.jpg

I want more diplomats dammit!

EU3_702.jpg

Down goes lorraine and her many claims ^^

The cool thing is that I just got a message from Photobucket that I almost exceded my bandwith for this month! Cool!

EU3_703.jpg

So yeah tons of 100% generals, I need the 6 manouvere for Russia and central Asia.

EU3_704.jpg

Takes ages to get some cores.

EU3_705.jpg

91% :)

Not that im accepting, need to finish up in the west first :)

EU3_706.jpg

Trade!

EU3_707.jpg

Now I settle for a peace.

What I want to dow from hereon is to get the crappiest provinces first. why? Because they are the provinces that hurt the most attrition wise each time I need to capture them!

EU3_708.jpg

Yeah they accept, big suprise.

EU3_709.jpg

They are still lucky and what not :mad:

EU3_710.jpg

It takes ages before France finally stops using those 20+k stacks of misfortune ;)

EU3_711.jpg

Just following up

EU3_712.jpg

Lots of combat screens.

EU3_713.jpg

Anotehr minor bites the dust. And take a look at austria ^^

EU3_714.jpg

Italy will be mine!

EU3_715.jpg

War everywhere, rebels and frenchmen alike!

Also to add to the confusion, the austrians that are losing their main holdings due to rebels are now at war with France? That's like England DoWing the USSR in the middle of WW2....

EU3_716.jpg

There goes Croatia, ah well they have had more ingame time then they would normally have ^^

EU3_717.jpg

Stats!

EU3_718.jpg

Is that sweden sieging in French territory? Cheeky bastards!

EU3_719.jpg

I hope france finally breaks down into tiny pieces, but stopped thinking it will happen anytime during this game ^^

EU3_720.jpg

Some more cores.

Remember how I boasted about attacking Sweden all those screenshots ago?

Well now is the time:

EU3_721.jpg

Multiple flies with one fell swoop :)

EU3_722.jpg

Another option.

EU3_723.jpg

My boats block the strait and give them WE to start with ^^

EU3_724.jpg

There goes the first Invasion Army, soon to be followed by 10k cav.

EU3_725.jpg

Italy is nice, but the rebels are a plenty :wacko:

unddu said:
The cool thing is that I just got a message from Photobucket that I almost exceded my bandwith for this month! Cool!
Does this mean that you will be taking a forced break from this AAR soon or will you come up with a different sollution?

France can be a real pain, but in my current game their annexed vassals have started to break free. I basically took two major wars with them. In the last one I killed every single soldier they had and left them with max WE. After a few years they are now less than half their previous size :cool:

rasmus40 said:
Does this mean that you will be taking a forced break from this AAR soon or will you come up with a different sollution?

France can be a real pain, but in my current game their annexed vassals have started to break free. I basically took two major wars with them. In the last one I killed every single soldier they had and left them with max WE. After a few years they are now less than half their previous size :cool:

Well Im not entirely sure whether or not the bandwith has reset the 11th. I hope so ^^ I will post another update now and we will see what happens ;)

Btw, what happened to your other aar?

The mecklemburg had fewer pommerians there I'd think.

My other AAR is on hold as long as Im doing this one, I dont have the access to bandwith needed to work with both ^^

NO! Thats bad its only the 11th

Yeah, but I forgot whether i got the mail the 11th or the 10th we will see what happens: Ill post another update once i uploaded some new screens to pbucket.

EU3_726.jpg

So without further adue here we go once more :)

I can also add that since I'll be playing a lot of WAR in the coming weeks, the pace of updates might slow down a tad :) Don't worry I am very determined to finish this campaign!

EU3_727.jpg

Nice amount of rebels in Sudety ^^

EU3_728.jpg

My many enemies seem to be having problems.

EU3_729.jpg

Mmm perhaps warning me wasn't such a good idea after all, right Ferrara?

EU3_730.jpg

You'll get yours in due time!

EU3_731.jpg

Not even near a threat to me now.

EU3_732.jpg

Not too long now and there wont be a German minor left.

EU3_733.jpg

Sometimes I feel that I just dont have enough proper generals no matter what I do

EU3_734.jpg

Down goes Mantua.

EU3_735.jpg

They all hope for the best ^^

EU3_736.jpg

Keeping my WE in check is extremely important. I'd rather WP out then get a lot of WE.

EU3_737.jpg

They can't give me any more , so no need for 100% WS.

EU3_738.jpg

.... :mad:

EU3_739.jpg

:mad: :mad:

It's not all fun and games it seems :)

EU3_740.jpg

As I said when I last WP'ed with Sweden, the time has come to start conquering useless Scandinavia!

EU3_741.jpg

Im going to build 15k armies to keep the piece in high tax provinces. Italy needs at least 1 full 15k stack to deal with the nationalists (because they are all small states you can conquer the entirety of Italy in under 3 months, but that means tons and tons of +10 RR in tons of provinces at the same time ).

EU3_742.jpg

Don't forget that we are still active in the East ;)

EU3_743.jpg

Looking good France, Looking good.

EU3_744.jpg

Sure ill take that core.

EU3_745.jpg

Them being in south france Ill let them of this time around.

EU3_746.jpg

They didnt get the peace they were hoping for.

EU3_747.jpg

Europe is looking cleaner by the minute.

EU3_748.jpg

The north east.

EU3_749.jpg

And rebels !

EU3_750.jpg

I always pick the ADM one, the rest is useless as far as I am concerned.

Lols, I didn't remember you were a democracy.
And the duty of every member of the government is to conquer more land for Mecklenburg? :rofl:

Just like in republican Rome. :eek:o

How are the conversions coming along and how much money are you spending on those missionaries :D