+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: The Shattered Eagle: A German Gotterdammerung Story

Very detailed description as expected. A good return to this wonderful AAR.
    When we created Artificial Intelligence, we also created Artificial Stupidity. - Gaia commenting on robots.
    Proud member of shipbucket, and my own gaiabucket

French Mod 1914 Alternate History AAR (1897- ?) Les Flammes des Ténèbres
    Les Flammes des Ténèbres: Saints et Démons - Part I completed

Character WritAAR of the Week: 26/10/08, 10/04/09
    WritAAR of the Week: 04/01/09

54 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

The guns can't just go silent that suddenly. The frontline is never quiet, I'd assume. Great to see this back!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11