+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 1.3 is now out..

Quote Originally Posted by Nimic View Post
    Lucky you.. In my Egypt game they've been allied all game long.
    whats a key and were do u get it
    Last edited by AndrewT; 16-10-2009 at 02:05.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeman View Post

The CD-Key you use to register when you buy the game.
    'What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an Angel, in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

Faith in Humanity Meter - ||||||||||
    The Ink Well

Krasnoyarskaya Str. h. 31, apartment 3,Chita 672010 Russia
    Oh, I just love Paradox games, but can anybody tell me, does artificial intelligence using all of the game's opportunities after installing 1.3? Are there any gameplay's aspects that AI ignores? I already wrote but no one responded, maybe I must be more specific...well, it's like when the AI did not used loans in EU1. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
    Oh, I just love Paradox games, but can anybody tell me, does artificial intelligence using all of the game's opportunities after installing 1.3? Are there any gameplay's aspects that AI ignores? I already wrote but no one responded, maybe I must be more specific...well, it's like when the AI did not used loans in EU1. Thanks in advance for any answers.
    I don't see anything like that. AI seems quite good. The only thing I've noticed is that after a country is devastated by a war (losing all armies and agreeing to pay tribute), they don't rebuild armies to fight off rebels and barbarians that may be capturing their lands. Though if someone declares war on them, they'll start building.

If they have armies, they fight off rebels and barbarians. But I think they only build armies depending on threats of invasion by other countries. I guess with a truce in place after a war, war exhaustion high, and manpower rebuilding, they decide they don't need an army immediately.

I've been playing on normal difficulty though. I think in the old EU games, higher difficulty meant more aggressive AI (almost like playing other players), while lower difficulty meant more relaxed AI (more like the countries are behaving realistically, rather than taking every opportunity to expand by defeating weaker neighbors). So maybe it's less of an issue on higher difficulty.
    Last edited by Timofmars; 21-10-2009 at 21:45.

Thank you for answer, now I know exactly that I didn't spent money for unplayable game, like it was with Europe universalis 1. I hope it will be my new dream-game.

By the way, where can I find the number of version? I installed 1.3 and I can't find this number in the game. (not in menu, nor anywhere)

HoI AnthologyDiplomacyEast India CompanyHearts of Iron III CollectionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Hi
    And I think that sucks. It stills need a lot of patching. Must be the most negligent work they have released.
    It also hasty in the details. It's a pity....

And what about these quotes...please It's hard enough to follow the discussions here...

regards
    Sherman
    Regards
    Sherman

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman-no1 View Post
    Hi
    And I think that sucks. It stills need a lot of patching. Must be the most negligent work they have released.
    It also hasty in the details. It's a pity....

And what about these quotes...please It's hard enough to follow the discussions here...

regards
    Sherman
    We are at 2.3beta now. Without the expansion I would not play EU:R. VV improves the game a lot. And the latest stable release patch (VV_2.2) polished the game as well.
    A question by a forum user during the 200k event: "With 200,000 accounts, you must have a fair amount of data to mine. What was the most surprising thing you learned about us, the forumites?" - Johan's answer: "That if someone has not registered a game, he's extremely likely to not have bought it."

Europa Universalis: Rome

where can you get this patch for mac? I can't find it anywhere.

And how do you install it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6