• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For whatever reason, the game never ended for me. It's 1941, I'm playing as Germany on 0.43. I've conquered all of Europe, all of Asia (including the Middle East), all of Africa, most of the Pacific Isles (including Japan and Hawaii), all of South America, and right now I'm working on Central America and the Caribbean to invade North America. Not complaining, I just thought it was kind of funny.:rofl:

Fur Kaiser und Vaterland!

Any further development?

I was just wondering if there was any further progress done since the last version? I've noticed that alot of threads have gone cold, and the website hasen't been updated since feburary 2009.

I was just wondering :)

whenever i try to patch the .exe with no time limit it keeps telling me file not ''found or access error''

any way around this aside from trying to reinstall the whole thing?

edit:
tried reinstalling it, i got the HOI2 patch and the compatible 1914 patch and started from scratch but i still get the same error. I'm on windows 7 OS if that changes anything.

Last edited:
I'd guess you're running Vista or Windows 7 and the game is installed in Program Files ?

Installing games into a custom folder (eg c:\games\woteva) is the easiest way to avoid these kinds of problems.

Or you could try disabling UAC and run the patch again.

I'd guess you're running Vista or Windows 7 and the game is installed in Program Files ?

Installing games into a custom folder (eg c:\games\woteva) is the easiest way to avoid these kinds of problems.

yes, its in program files. I'll try installing it in a custom folder and see if that works out.

Looks like it works now. Thanks for the helpful advice. Now I can try out the mod.

Time is strange

Hi, i just installed all the stuff and the mod works, it is just one thing, when i start a scenario, the time jumps to 1935.

I have vista, i am using doomsday, patched to latest patch and did all the installations by the list. does anyone know what is wrong? I did use the no timelimit patch

edit: i used quinteloski or whatever he was called time patch, and now it works

Last edited:
If anyone using webroot AntiVirus is trying to install this mod just a note...Webroot for some reason is recognizing the no time limit patch as a virus...you should get a quarantine alert, just restore the item and the no time limit patch will be in the 1914 folder

1914 downloads are offline at present. I am working on setting up a new mirror. I'll post the new working links here as soon as possible. Please be patient. Thanks.

1914 downloads should be available again. I hope it will not produce that much traffic. If anybody else can host the files, you're really welcome.