+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Download 1914 Version 0.43

Generalfeldmarschall v.Manstein's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Download 1914 Version 0.43

1914 Version 0.43

After weeks of intensive development, the 1914 mod-team is proud to announce the latest version of our First World-War modification.

This modification is compatible with HOI II and Doomsday and Armageddon.

Download 1914 for HoI
    Download 1914 for DD

Note to Armageddon-Users: Please use the Doomsday-Version of 1914 and download the Armageddon-Patch

Optional: New music for 1914

For more information including an install-guide see 1914.thomas-ney.com

What's new in 0.43?
    Code:
    AI
    + Japan won't launch amphebious assaults on the German Coast
    + Improved AI for all Balkan-War Countries
    + Ottomans will not focus that much on Britain any longer
    + Improved Naval-builing AI for all mayor powers
    + reduced expeditionary forces spam

MAP
    + Some new ressources in Korea and Serbia to allow both countries running IC
    + "removed" Metz. Most Ressources from Metz where moved to Strassbourg and Metz got a new name
    + moved some ressources in Triest/Venice area
    + Corrected ownership of some pacific islands
    + Ahaggar removed
    + Dominions were made puppets seperated from England
    + Improved Victory-Points
    + Some new sprites

EVENTS
    + Second Balkan War included
    + New defeat-events
    + Morocco crisis event series
    + Nicaragua canal event series
    + Ahistoric Boers-War events
    + Dominion-release events
    + Tons of new minister events
    + Fixed/Improved some events to avoid some CTDs

LEADERS
    + New/Improved leaders for Anfu Clique, Argentina, Austria-Hungary, Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador Fengtien Clique, Kuomintang Clique, Mecixo, Revolutionary Mexico, Paraguay, Portugal, Rumania, Siam, Tibet, Yunnan

MINISTERS
    + New/Improved Ministers for ARG, BRA, BUL, CHC, CHI, CHL, COL, COS, CYN, ECU, FRA, MAN, MEX, MON, NIC, NZL, PAR, POR, PRK, PRU, ROM, SCH, SIA, SWE, TIB, U07, U11, U12, VEN

TECHTREES
    + New Naval-Techtree
    + New Industrial Techtree
    + New Naval-Doctrine techtree

TECHTEAMS
    + New/improved Techteams for Australia, France, Romania and Austria-Hungary

UNITS
    + Changed Building-time for each Ship-type
    Last edited by v.Manstein; 03-04-2011 at 08:51.
    "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for 20 years." ~ French Marshall Ferdinand Foch after signing the Treaty of Versailles

Any changes to the AI? Will Germany actually attack Belgium now? Without this, the game is, IMO, unplayable.
    SMEP 6.0 for AOD 1.08 and Sexxicolors
    Get them here
    Latest release: March 6, 2013
    Vultures In The Sky: A Desert Fox Multiplayer AAR

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Changelog added.

No unfortunately, 0.43 does no mayor changes to the german AI. We'll have to do a full recode for 0.5 to fix problems.

Could everybody using 0.43 post his game-version and version string here? Thank you!
    "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for 20 years." ~ French Marshall Ferdinand Foch after signing the Treaty of Versailles

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Works well with ARMA?
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

§1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

yay, something to do for coming weeks

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish
    Works well with ARMA?
    v. Manstein,

Could you post the Armageddon compatiblity pack in the first post?

Cheers

T.
    "Muss Sieg von Lissa werden!" (Admiral Tegetthoff´s signal before the battle of Lissa - "Must become victory of Lissa" - since the battle started faster than he thought, all that was hoisted was the signal "MUSS")

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyFor The Glory

Most excellent!

*downloads*

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Awesome!

Does this affect any saved games? I had a good one going as Rumania.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Maj. von Mauser
    Awesome!

Does this affect any saved games? I had a good one going as Rumania.
    Probably ....
    "Muss Sieg von Lissa werden!" (Admiral Tegetthoff´s signal before the battle of Lissa - "Must become victory of Lissa" - since the battle started faster than he thought, all that was hoisted was the signal "MUSS")

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Looks good, but I still preferred the Domions as a whole Empire.

The domions were alot more then puppets, but still, the arguments over. *Downloading!*

Quote Originally Posted by Tegetthoff
    Could you post the Armageddon compatiblity pack in the first post?
    Done. Thanks for the link.

500k club

v. Manstein,

It would be interesting to update us occasionally regarding download numbers.

Thanks for putting up my pack.

Cheers

T.

Unfortunately, this is impossible as Rapidshare does not provide any download numbers

Well I noticed some things.

First the leaders and TT provided for Siam arn't in game. I was pleased with the amount of new commanders that were included though.

Second is that Romania lost it's Land Doctrine team. Why is that?

Anyways, would you like me to continue to look for TT's for nations like Siam? I had found some that you might consider adding, but I hadn't found good pictures to go with them.

All in all it seems like a good new update.

Den ökända hästen från Troja Zuckergußgebäck's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Blog Entries
    Second is that Romania lost it's Land Doctrine team. Why is that?
    Because he will show up later (1911), when he was historically made chief of staff.

I was going to add in the other chiefs of staff, but I was a bit too lazy. I'll get round to it one of these days, I suspect.

Yeah, I started in 1914, he isn't there.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    A-H and Russia keep DoWing Greece in 1897, when the Status Quo events have fired (and gone historically).
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

§1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Den ökända hästen från Troja Zuckergußgebäck's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I started in 1914, he isn't there.
    That's not weird, since he was replaced in 1913.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyFor The Glory

I haven't played 0.42 in a while so I can't remember... was there no Balkan War event in 1912 either or it just didn't fire for some reason in my 0.43 game now? It's not that big a deal, but as A-H going into WW1 with the map all ahistorical at my borders isn't that cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast