+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: The British Isles Map Mod

Crazy Crusader Kings Creator jordarkelf's Avatar
    70 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of Democracy
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    LegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Peleus View Post
    I hope someone does, I'd love to see this expanded for the whole British Isles. I have a few ideas for improving England, but lack the ability to make any kind of functioning map.
    I don't want to make a too large promise, but I'm working on a completely new map based on an actual map of the area displayed in CK. The map is working, but currently all of Europe + Levant is one province. I'm gradually drawing provinces on it, based on the CK map but with actual logical borders and new names.

It is far from complete though and will take at least a few more months for me to finish. Don't expect it to look particularly good either, I have zero graphical skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Somairle View Post
    Bumping this thread. Curious if Kurek is about, and if he isn't, or isn't willing to continue, understandable, maybe some one else who's technically apt could pick up and continue work here? Seems sad to have stopped before Scotland got sorted, let alone England, and touch ups on Ireland and Wales.
    I's around, past several months ain't been very productive for me, nor have I been playing much CK or any Pdox game really so my interest sort of declined. I almost accidentally deleted all my master files for the map project the other day when deleting a bunch of stuff from my computer, remembered just in time!

That sort of jogged my memory though to check this thread out, I do intend on doing more work on this some time, just have to get into the swing of things again I guess.

Anyway, even though I do intend on working on this sometime in the future I wouldn't mind either if someone else wanted to have a go at it themselves, I'd be happy to upload my .psd files for anyone who wants to take a look at my messy work and mess around with some editing themselves. Just let me know if you want to.

But that aside, I might pick this back up again when I get my new PC sorted out and get my hands on Photoshop once again.
    you have 1 chance to give back the clay

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Is either Kurek or Jordarkelf still working on their map-mods?
    This mark entitles the bearer to have beer bought by Lurken
    Lurken says:
    and she texts "It is difficult when you are so kind - it gets hard to avoid..." am I the only one reading it as she texts that it is hard to avoid dumping him and make a new move on me?
    Zach says:
    I read it as her trying to say "Oh, take me and ravage me as if I were the Russian hordes trying to reclaim the Baltic States, you charismatic Swede, you"
    The Radiant Light of The Rising Sun, Bringer of Clarity, Herald of Dawn

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Good to know it isn't dead
    This mark entitles the bearer to have beer bought by Lurken
    Lurken says:
    and she texts "It is difficult when you are so kind - it gets hard to avoid..." am I the only one reading it as she texts that it is hard to avoid dumping him and make a new move on me?
    Zach says:
    I read it as her trying to say "Oh, take me and ravage me as if I were the Russian hordes trying to reclaim the Baltic States, you charismatic Swede, you"
    The Radiant Light of The Rising Sun, Bringer of Clarity, Herald of Dawn

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by jordarkelf View Post
    I am, but it is months (at least) away from release.
    Do we get screenshots? Are you gonna seek feedback?
    "Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies". - F. W. Nietzsche

Could you upload British Isles Mod again?
    Thanks in advance

Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Hello my friend Kurek! It has been a long while since we've seen you on Crusader Kings!

Nevertheless, I was curious if I could entice you to return for a slight revision to the Wales map mode. Specifically, we would like to divide Powys between Powys Fadog (the northern 1/3) and Powys Wenwynwyn (the southern 2/3).

Might you be able to return for this slight modification? Your map on Wales was ground breaking and has really led to a completely new experience in Cambria!

If you are able, we'd greatly appreciate it! (Moreover, it would give you an opportunity to listen to Black Sabbath again!)

Pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad
    True I am to my country

Damsels Not In Distress mode (allows female inheritance in CK I) & Crusader Queens, Cool-toxic's CK Clone
    Jordarkelf's DV Improvement Pack, Looking for a Good Starting County? Gwynedd FTW!
    Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality during the middle ages discussion thread.

Sergeant
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Cabraizinho View Post
    Could you upload British Isles Mod again?
    Thanks in advance
    Signed

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    The mod is dead? What a shame.
    I'm not living unless I'm in battle, so I have to find my own reason to fight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14