• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope someone does, I'd love to see this expanded for the whole British Isles. I have a few ideas for improving England, but lack the ability to make any kind of functioning map.

I don't want to make a too large promise, but I'm working on a completely new map based on an actual map of the area displayed in CK. The map is working, but currently all of Europe + Levant is one province. I'm gradually drawing provinces on it, based on the CK map but with actual logical borders and new names.

It is far from complete though and will take at least a few more months for me to finish. Don't expect it to look particularly good either, I have zero graphical skills.

Bumping this thread. Curious if Kurek is about, and if he isn't, or isn't willing to continue, understandable, maybe some one else who's technically apt could pick up and continue work here? Seems sad to have stopped before Scotland got sorted, let alone England, and touch ups on Ireland and Wales.

I's around, past several months ain't been very productive for me, nor have I been playing much CK or any Pdox game really so my interest sort of declined. I almost accidentally deleted all my master files for the map project the other day when deleting a bunch of stuff from my computer, remembered just in time! :eek:

That sort of jogged my memory though to check this thread out, I do intend on doing more work on this some time, just have to get into the swing of things again I guess.

Anyway, even though I do intend on working on this sometime in the future I wouldn't mind either if someone else wanted to have a go at it themselves, I'd be happy to upload my .psd files for anyone who wants to take a look at my messy work and mess around with some editing themselves. Just let me know if you want to.

But that aside, I might pick this back up again when I get my new PC sorted out and get my hands on Photoshop once again.

Is either Kurek or Jordarkelf still working on their map-mods?

Good to know it isn't dead :)

Hello my friend Kurek! It has been a long while since we've seen you on Crusader Kings!

Nevertheless, I was curious if I could entice you to return for a slight revision to the Wales map mode. Specifically, we would like to divide Powys between Powys Fadog (the northern 1/3) and Powys Wenwynwyn (the southern 2/3).

Might you be able to return for this slight modification? Your map on Wales was ground breaking and has really led to a completely new experience in Cambria!

If you are able, we'd greatly appreciate it! (Moreover, it would give you an opportunity to listen to Black Sabbath again!)