• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jul 22, 2008
Hello to All

I think CMSF is the best Tank / Military Simulation release to the public, I’ve been playing World War III (Black Gold) since its release in 2001 and I’ve been looking for a replacement for years. My suggestions is a skirmish mode similar to the one in WWIII (Black Gold) which allows a AI and a single player or players to start the game with a map that is fully defined but devoid of any forces. The player(s) and or the AI forces then start building from scratch by setting a landing zone and flying in everything. A fresh install of WWII (Black Gold) is no fun without the third party mod called “Super Storm” which allows unlimited access to all technologies while eliminating the need to search for and pump oil for money. It also eliminates the pain in the ass destructive acid rain. If the programmers could at least give us the option of turning off the clock it would greatly expand the games appeal for us causally users who enjoy strategies that require more time and kill less American Solders.
Thanks to the programmers for a great simulation and I hope the public keep this game alive and profitable.