+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Checksum

Checksum

Me and a friend are trying to play an MP game, mine is ZGQU, his is BGQU, any reason for that?

We both installed the same way. Vanilla eu3, english version, then vanilla NA, then vanilla IN. No patches.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

ZGQU should be correct, does your friend happen to have and mods that alter the map?

if he resigned from a game instead of exiting all the way to desktop...it will go AGQU..BGQU..etc

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by jdcarp21
    if he resigned from a game instead of exiting all the way to desktop...it will go AGQU..BGQU..etc
    Ah..I forgot about that..
    Is his checksum correct when he restarts the game?

Quote Originally Posted by spl
    Ah..I forgot about that..
    Is his checksum correct when he restarts the game?

I got him to reinstall, hes reinstalling then we'll see...he probably did just that.

So what happened???

+ Reply to Thread