Have you ever played the United States in vanilla? You probably found it to be a bit boring and bland. The American Enhancement aims to add more flavor to your USA playing experience.
* Take your stance on crucial issues like Slavery and States' rights.
* Seize the lands around you from the British since they are rightfully yours.
* Offer to buy Louisiana and/or Florida from its owner.
* Wipe out the Creek, Seminole, Shawnee, Cherokee, Choctaw, etc. Native Americans.
* Americans that dwell in the Southern States.
* Try to get Quebec to win their independence, and send support if the Capital is taken.
- You should only be playing as the United States only, the game will essentially just be vanilla otherwise.
- 1776 bookmark is the recommended start date.
- You should check your National Decisions often, this mod is mainly event/decision oriented.
I wrote a short AAR for a game I played on a early version of the mod, it can be found here.
Keep an eye on your National Decisions!
Brandenburg III, who has helped tremendously with adding things in and the historical side of the revolution.
Last update: August 7, 2010.