• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jun 28, 2008
I just bought Penumbra: Black Plague. My very first game..ever. I know I have the wrong graphics card..but I have PCI slots only and the GeForce 3 --which may or may not be PCI --is no longer available. What should I do?

S :confused:

Go to Frictional games they should be able to help you.

SMcR said:
I just bought Penumbra: Black Plague. My very first game..ever. I know I have the wrong graphics card..but I have PCI slots only and the GeForce 3 --which may or may not be PCI --is no longer available. What should I do?

S :confused:
I dont quite know what you are asking for - are after a new graphics card to play the game and want to know which you should get?

You can still get a Geforce 6 on PCI, which is adequate enough for most games, e.g. this one.

If you don't have AGP (let alone PCI-E) I don't know if it would be worth it though. Likely your CPU and RAM are not capable of running most games that require a Geforce >4 anyway.