+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 170 FirstFirst ... 26 51 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 101 126 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    What do you mean? They seem to work for me...
    After downloading/unpacking the NI one, it was listed as 'Whole World NA', and wouldn't load on EU3

After doing the same on the EU3 one, it was listed as 'Whole World IN', and wouldn't load on EU3

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blue sam3 View Post
    After downloading/unpacking the NI one, it was listed as 'Whole World NA', and wouldn't load on EU3

After doing the same on the EU3 one, it was listed as 'Whole World IN', and wouldn't load on EU3
    Did you have an older version installed? If so, you have to delete it before installing the new one.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Nope, first time I've downloaded it

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by DjMike View Post
    Now, this is just a hunch, but I think something went wrong after I installed the newest patch to IN and DL'd the newest WWM version. I did get the "fix" files as instructed as well.

hahaha that made me laugh lol

anywho the bad thing about the Golden Horde CB thingy is that muslim nations get a CB on them too which means they won't ally with the OE (a good thing if you're not the GH)
    Per Ardua Ad Astra

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    —Oscar Wilde

Before you go and criticize the younger generation, just remember who raised them.
    —Unknown Author

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by DjMike View Post
    Now, this is just a hunch, but I think something went wrong after I installed the newest patch to IN and DL'd the newest WWM version. I did get the "fix" files as instructed as well.

Your localisation is messed up, try downloading it again and replace the localisation folder, if it still doesn't work, ask somebody for theirs.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by t0m View Post
    Your localisation is messed up, try downloading it again and replace the localisation folder, if it still doesn't work, ask somebody for theirs.
    That worked, thanks. (Eventhough now that I looked at Europe after 60 years, England doesn't exist anymore and in it's place is Lancaster and Ireland, but I guess that's just to be expected )

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Nope, first time I've downloaded it
    I really have no idea then. You say you downloaded this one?

Get it HERE!

Hafte could you post/PM me every tiny bit of information you have for new buildings/buildings yu changed, im trying to figure out what is crashing ledger page 12. if i get that fixed, the ledger will be crash free

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty View Post
    Hafte could you post/PM me every tiny bit of information you have for new buildings/buildings yu changed, im trying to figure out what is crashing ledger page 12. if i get that fixed, the ledger will be crash free
    I'll do that. Thank you for helping with this by the way, I'd like to be able to update this mod to 3.2b, and this will make the transition easier.

Get it HERE!

I'll do that. Thank you for helping with this by the way, I'd like to be able to update this mod to 3.2b, and this will make the transition easier.
    more specifically, did the latter version work with these changes? and have you changed anything regarding buildings in the meantime?

Yes, then deleted it and tried this one

Blog Entries
    Yes, then deleted it and tried this one
    Wait, what expansions do you have??

Get it HERE!

Wait, what expansions do you have??
    None.

I've tried reinstalling it, but now it doesn't appear in the mods list at all.

theres your problem, IN is a must for this mod. or NA for the NA version

In EUIII vannilla it would take weeks to mod everything in, its almost impossible

well there is a vanilla download link in the OP...

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

I just wanted to say that the new trade goods things are amazing! I'm finally playing a proper game as Brandenburg-Prussia-Germany and I love the steel and armaments events, I have had the minerals found - iron - steel - armaments events in my capital of Brandenburg and it has a 1200 value CoT so I am getting masses of money from it, amazing ideas for it! But are you going to add the new trade goods to gain benefits in the manufacturies?
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

well there is a vanilla download link in the OP...
    o lol i thought you were downloading the IN version ... in that case carry on

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

crashing

i have 3.1 for IN and just downloaded the new link as well it keeps crashing on start-up when it gets to "initializing map logic" any help please?

tried a couple of other mods as well as the default game. they are all working fine. with WWM i cant get past the initial load even running as admin
    Last edited by garykryger; 01-02-2009 at 01:59.

This seems very similar to the problem that I had originally, but reinstalling it managed to make it vanish from the launcher completely

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Man , this latest one not only doesn't work at all - Mysore being on Amsterdam...not to say anything about the interface...but it destroyed your mod v3.0 i was playing ( even if it was on a different folder )

Now considering the v3.0 , does it need any extra localisation download ? because provincial decisions crush it and events come with "localisation not found" or something

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 170 FirstFirst ... 26 51 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 101 126 151 ... LastLast