+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 170 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 61 86 111 136 ... LastLast

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I suspected it was something that was already in the game...

And congratulations on forming the EU!
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What country did you play? Forming the EU just seems really hard.
    Contributor to the Whole World Mod
    - mainly national formation decisions

AAR's:
    Icelandic Empire: how far can it reach?: a Whole World Mod 3.2 AAR
    Gernikako Arbola: A Navarran AAR: IN 3.0 - abandoned
    Canada's struggle for Independence: NA 2.2 - abandoned

World map mod

I am having an issue with this mod (I love the mod, if only the bug can be removed) & wondering if anybody has resolved it. I have tried to ignore it.

The issue is I play as England and I have several cities from bulgaria, Serbia, ottoman empire actually in the seas around england & norway.

I have tried to ignore the issues. but when I goto war with the empires they actually attack me from the sea with no boats/ships. the problem is only with IN & is fine with NA. please please help. I have tried at least a dozen reinstalls & even cleared the registry, but the problem is persistant. I wonder if its a problem with the provinces locations.

thanks

a new report on the WWM multiplayer forum game:

we have had numerous crashes when trying to reload, this was the main error we had to endure. furthermore can i confirm that the american natives are now able to be subjegated. i feel the american natives are more balanced now since technically speaking, logbow had no real advantage against the aztec archers, once you get galloglaigh and up you can easily beat the aztecs. reformation proceeded with relative normality, no real bugs or abnormalities. the only minor thing is that the counter reformation was triggered in 2 countries opposed to the normal 1 but this is to no real effect to the game. what i was suprised to find out was the fact that BB seems to have a massive impression on how often nations declare war on players. we have seen several massive coalitions against the supreme player by ai and also chain dows, if one mecklemburg gets attacked by poland for example, denmark, bohemia, austria, lithuania, sweden and teutonic order also all declare seperate wars. one minor point which annoyed me a great deal is the fact that nationalism seems to start at 12 as to the old 10. amazing is the fact that hungary seems to have 115% inflation in the year 1520 (lol?) also interesing is the fact that marocco seems to have colonial interests in Russia, and seems to be invading the north of germany with relative succes. for ongoing discussion and AAR's look for the quest for glory thread in the multiplayer forum.

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Hey all. Just trying this mod for the first time as the OE, and so far it seems really good! I just wanted to post a problem I am having, however, as I have not come accross it in Vanilla IN. I have been trying to get Dulkadir to accept an alliance offer so that I can eventually vassalise them. After spending alot of gold getting my relations up there, after a few fails they accepted....only to break it a day later! So I tried again, and again they broke it a day later. Third time lucky? Nope, again a day later they broke it....is this something that is IN related or just in this mod? Thanks for the help in advance!
    'My name is Inigo Montoya........you killed my father.........prepare to die'

It happens some times; a nation accepts an alliance just to break it right away, no matter how many times. It's related to IN, not specifically this mod.

AAR's:

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by r6mile
    It happens some times; a nation accepts an alliance just to break it right away, no matter how many times. It's related to IN, not specifically this mod.
    Damn. Sux to be me Thanks for that...persistance will win the day then...either that or I just clobber them
    'My name is Inigo Montoya........you killed my father.........prepare to die'

By the way guys, I made two nation forming events for this mod: Celtic Nation (unifying Ireland, Scotland, Britanny, Cornwall, Wales, and Mann), and Yugoslavia (basically all Croat and Serb provinces). Hopefully they will be incorporated in the next version of the Whole World Mod, but if you're interested I could send them to you.

AAR's:

im also working on a very accurate version of Yugoslavia, i should be expecting my work finished tomorrow eavening.

hehe

i played on "very easy"...This make everything possible. ATm i have 1.6million infantery. I started as france and invaded England and then spain. I have alsp conquered all nations that historically colonized amerika. Which have not happened yet.

It is worth mentioning that i modded the religion file. i added "annex = yes" to every religion. Build a huge army and declare war and you will win.

I was bored of playing at normal and haveing to struggle at everything...

MonMarty, if you want I could help you with yours. The one I made is fairly simple, you get cores on all Serb and Croat provinces, you need Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia to become it, and for the flag I just downloaded the flag of the Kingdom if Yugoslavia from wikipedia and resized and re-formatted it. As for the country files, I just took the Serbian one. What are you doing for yours?

AAR's:

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R0gue
    I am having an issue with this mod (I love the mod, if only the bug can be removed) & wondering if anybody has resolved it. I have tried to ignore it.

The issue is I play as England and I have several cities from bulgaria, Serbia, ottoman empire actually in the seas around england & norway.

I have tried to ignore the issues. but when I goto war with the empires they actually attack me from the sea with no boats/ships. the problem is only with IN & is fine with NA. please please help. I have tried at least a dozen reinstalls & even cleared the registry, but the problem is persistant. I wonder if its a problem with the provinces locations.

thanks
    I know someone else had this problem before... I can't seem to help. Does anyone know anything?

Get it HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    I know someone else had this problem before... I can't seem to help. Does anyone know anything?
    Hi!
    I had a similar problem with the mod for EU3 v1.3. The path finding was somtimes wrong, e.g. colonists took 100 days to a nearby province (instead of approx. 20 days).
    I solved it by changing the file map\definition.csv (and deleting all files in the directory map\cache): I sorted all provinces by their id in ascending order. Otherwise the creation of the path finding files seems to have some bugs.
    E.g., instead of:
    1439;45;205;205;Magadan
    1742;1;200;200;Vänern
    it should be as follows:
    1439;45;205;205;Magadan
    1440;46;205;255;Azangaro
    After this changes all distances for colonists, merchants, etc. were calculated correctly in the game (and the files map\cache\<id>-paths.bin also were different). So maybe this has also something to do with this bug reported by R0gue.

Apart from that, this mod is just awesome, thank you for your great job.

Quote Originally Posted by r6mile
    MonMarty, if you want I could help you with yours. The one I made is fairly simple, you get cores on all Serb and Croat provinces, you need Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia to become it, and for the flag I just downloaded the flag of the Kingdom if Yugoslavia from wikipedia and resized and re-formatted it. As for the country files, I just took the Serbian one. What are you doing for yours?
    Mine is modelled by the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, complete with custom ships, generals, color, rulers etc. etc. i just onlu dont have an event.

i am currently working on perfecting the Japanese history

Meiji Restoration-Boshin War-First Sino Japanese war etc etc.

I managed to become Yugoslavia as Ragusa in March 1489! This is a screenshot:

I'm missing Kosovo and Istria though. Istria could defect (since my main culture is Croatian), but I'm going to have to take Kosovo from the Ottomans. In the name of the motherland!
    Yugoslavia in reality was bigger than I made it, because it also included Slovenia, but Slovenian culture does not exist in the game, which I think is something that the game lacks. I understand that it would only cover about two provinces, but if they made Albanian and Galician culture, which only cover one province, Slovenia deserves its own culture IMO.
    Last edited by r6mile; 31-08-2008 at 19:53.

AAR's:

Imperial troops vs. Shogunate

Breakaway republic of Ezo

this includes a unique japanese westernisation, a boshin war event, and a tokugawa surrender event.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty
    Imperial troops vs. Shogunate

Breakaway republic of Ezo

this includes a unique japanese westernisation, a boshin war event, and a tokugawa surrender event.

That can happen!!??

Did you make that happen? Story??

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Fijj

That can happen!!??

It's the magic of Monmarty
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijj

That can happen!!??

He's adding it:
    Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty
    i am currently working on perfecting the Japanese history

Meiji Restoration-Boshin War-First Sino Japanese war etc etc.

Get it HERE!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    He's adding it:
    Ohh..
    Alright

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 170 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 61 86 111 136 ... LastLast