+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 170 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 78 103 ... LastLast

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Miirshak
    Yea man. if you work the history and such out good, you deserve a spot next to MM... ( If you ask me that is )
    Your mods cover the other aspect, Gaming, while MM covers historical accuracy :P
    Merge the mods I say!

BTW witch are the new colonial countries?

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wille 12
    BTW witch are the new colonial countries?
    Currently Newfoundland, Nova Scotia and British Columbia. I plan to add more.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries
    In seriousness, MM team is really the same as any other modder. The only reason its better is the amount of skill from dharper and Helius (I heard put both together and you get great events) and the amazing admin skill from Ubik. So, in effect, it has more people.

Haftetavenscrap, you should fix the Last senario, the unification one at least. Could be a fun WWI indeed. I hope you fix that too, like Russia should have colonies in the Finland area. Just saying.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    Currently Newfoundland, Nova Scotia and British Columbia. I plan to add more.
    *Cough* Texas *cough*

I am willing to help with the history of the United States up to 1918, Texas will be independent for a short time in it!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spl
    *Cough* Texas *cough*

I am willing to help with the history of the United States up to 1918, Texas will be independent for a short time in it!

Here's one of the maps I'm using, so Texas will be there. I'm also thinking of adding California as a possible revolter.
    I found this handy site for US territorial history.
    I could still use your help to get any details right .

Get it HERE!

i'm using TOT and see some funny black holes in different regions of the world... do you use a new type of landscape?
    by all means this is a great mod, i'm enjoying it ignoring black holes (they are mainly in the new regions, europa is fine...)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

You can not forget the great counrties of South Africa and Rhodesia in the new patch .
    Last edited by wille 12; 28-06-2008 at 15:22.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanAC
    OMG the black Plague is taking over Canada, RUN!
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

Blog Entries

i'm using TOT and see some funny black holes in different regions of the world... do you use a new type of landscape?
    by all means this is a great mod, i'm enjoying it ignoring black holes (they are mainly in the new regions, europa is fine...)
    I think it's a problem with the colourmap.dds file. Does TOT have it's own files that you are using? If so, can I see them?

Quote Originally Posted by willie12
    You can not forget the great counrties of South Africa and Rhodesia in the new patch
    Of course not . I also need Australia and New Zealand. In my vanilla game, Australia revolted to Venezuela and Haiti by religious Zealots .

Get it HERE!

Of course not . I also need Australia and New Zealand. In my vanilla game, Australia revolted to Venezuela and Haiti by religious Zealots .[/QUOTE]

Hurrah! Another question I have is that your mod don't seem to respond to my flag changes any idea of what's causing that?

That happened to me to, Brazil revolted in Cape because me playing The Netherlands was reformed Brazil was catholic and so wasthe province, I wish paradox would take a look at that .

I think it's a problem with the colourmap.dds file. Does TOT have it's own files that you are using? If so, can I see them?
    TOT uses it's own colormap.dds file ... i use TOT 3.0 ... i think the easiest way is to download it and look by yourself
    -->link to thread<--

Blog Entries
    TOT uses it's own colormap.dds file ... i use TOT 3.0 ... i think the easiest way is to download it and look by yourself
    -->link to thread<--
    I can't find any problems with the colourmap. The area is the screenshot should be green! I know there were discussions about this with the previous version of WWM and I think someone solved the problem...

Get it HERE!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Here's one of the maps I'm using, so Texas will be there. I'm also thinking of adding California as a possible revolter.
    I found this handy site for US territorial history.
    I could still use your help to get any details right .
    Well, there was a little war from 1861 to 1865 in the US I may be able to help with

Hate to say it man, but playing as Ming, they have it far FAR FAR *FAR* too easy with the new changes to confucianism.
    I have taken out OIrat, changa, and have taken a strong foothold in southern India without a single bit of inflation. I am also clearly the highest tech in the east.

China needs extreme balancing because I can get even more land if I wanted to and its not even ten years into the game.
    Proud player of WWM ( Latest game is a WC by the Aleutians up in northwest America. )

And Civ Univ. The person who brought the mod back to life ..... but not the person who gave it a new calling and modernizing it - Hafte.

Currently playing Carib in Civ Univ.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoobs
    Hate to say it man, but playing as Ming, they have it far FAR FAR *FAR* too easy with the new changes to confucianism.
    I have taken out OIrat, changa, and have taken a strong foothold in southern India without a single bit of inflation. I am also clearly the highest tech in the east.

China needs extreme balancing because I can get even more land if I wanted to and its not even ten years into the game.
    Hmmm... I didn't think it made sense for Confucianism to give a random -50% tax penalty, but maybe it was important... I need a better way to restrict them less artificially. Should I 'release' Wu, Xia and Qin, maybe?

Anyways, if you're curious, here's my progress on South America (in 1900):

I added Uruguay, Bolivia, and Ecuador, gave Brazil, Peru and Venezuela independence, and changed the shape of a lot of provinces.
    I'll probably do North America next .

Get it HERE!

Lemmeh put it this way. I have -40 rep. I own manchu. I have multiple vassals. Most of SE asia is mine. I have found and been attacked by Orissa and Khorasan. Its only 1426. Super Ming. I have land tech 6 too.

Even worse.... My war exhaustion is .86.
    Proud player of WWM ( Latest game is a WC by the Aleutians up in northwest America. )

And Civ Univ. The person who brought the mod back to life ..... but not the person who gave it a new calling and modernizing it - Hafte.

Currently playing Carib in Civ Univ.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoobs
    Lemmeh put it this way. I have -40 rep. I own manchu. I have multiple vassals. Most of SE asia is mine. I have found and been attacked by Orissa and Khorasan. Its only 1426. Super Ming. I have land tech 6 too.

Even worse.... My war exhaustion is .86.
    You do have the advantage of being smarter than the AI . Has anyone seen an AI Ming go on a rampage? How much balancing is actually needed?

Get it HERE!

Hmmm... I didn't think it made sense for Confucianism to give a random -50% tax penalty, but maybe it was important... I need a better way to restrict them less artificially. Should I 'release' Wu, Xia and Qin, maybe?

Anyways, if you're curious, here's my progress on South America (in 1900):

I added Uruguay, Bolivia, and Ecuador, gave Brazil, Peru and Venezuela independence, and changed the shape of a lot of provinces.
    I'll probably do North America next .
    Looks fantastic

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

ooooohhhhh now I can't wait again... got any more sneak peeks?
    "I am a dummy-file.

Also I found another little bug... to get from Venezia to the other side (can't remember the name), you have to cross the Moray Firth, now if you go and look for this particular sea province, you will find that it is the one that connects Highlands and Orkney, this could be quite confusing.
    "I am a dummy-file.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 170 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 78 103 ... LastLast