+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 170 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 48 73 98 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by StormCrow
    Maybe someone could find any other very important date back in the Middle Age. Maybe the 4th Crusade?
    The most obvious earlier start date I can see would probably be 1337, the start of the Hundred years war. Having said this, adding an extra 62 years of history for every country is a bit much of an ask, let the team finish the current version and then maybe ask again...
    Current game:

ATAGE for Divine Wind -A standalone version of Magna Mundi's Government Ranks system.

Optimum Scholarum Cogitationis -A collection starring SRI, Dei Gratia, ATAGE and much more.

Aegean Crusade -Finish what the Fourth Crusade started.

Sergeant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Puppets
    Going more back in time would be really cool but a lot hassle with changing the technology levels

Yes I know, but if we help Haftetavenscrap with that then it shouldn't be too hard for him to extending back the timeline.

My proposal is the fourth Crusade (1202-1204).

Any suggestions?

Sergeant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by SapientHomo
    The most obvious earlier start date I can see would probably be 1337, the start of the Hundred years war. Having said this, adding an extra 62 years of history for every country is a bit much of an ask, let the team finish the current version and then maybe ask again...
    Well... that's a fair date too.

Anyway, I know it's a lot of job, but again, we all can help.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I think the fourth crusade it's too much but I like 1337, that way we can have the Serbian Empire as well.
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

and we can also read 1337 as leet knows to most gamers so a nice date . however lets first finish the 1919 then the post 1919 version and then we can consither creating an earlier version.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Extending the timeline to begin earlier would definately be interesting, but it would be a lot of work. I want everything else to be functional and stable before I start anything like that. People also want me to update CivUniv you know! And I've always wanted to do a total conversion mod as well. Good thing I'm still young!
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Talk to Gigau, he has extended MEIOU's timeline in both directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    You'll have to wait a little longer, because I have to get back as well.
    Darn! So next week-ish?
    Can I be in your home? I would very much like to be in your home.

Extending the timeline to begin earlier would definately be interesting, but it would be a lot of work. I want everything else to be functional and stable before I start anything like that. People also want me to update CivUniv you know! And I've always wanted to do a total conversion mod as well. Good thing I'm still young!
    the only real obstacle is balancing the tech levels, countries is easier though i'd like to see the almohads faling apart with tribal succesions that'd be nice.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prekabreki
    Darn! So next week-ish?
    As soon as I can integrate everyone's work! I'm getting home on Monday, and I have to go back to work on Tuesday, but I'll try to work quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty
    the only real obstacle is balancing the tech levels, countries is easier though i'd like to see the almohads faling apart with tribal succesions that'd be nice.
    If I were to extend the timeline backward, I'd need a lot of help, since I know absolutely nothing about that time period.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Sergeant

Thumbs up

If I were to extend the timeline backward, I'd need a lot of help, since I know absolutely nothing about that time period.
    Oh, well... I guess we can help you with that... ^_^

You just tell us and we'll do it ^_^

of course you have the loyal and devout help from you fans and worshippers

i worked on a "1200" mod once which places the time back to 1200 ofcourse, it was a piece of cake making the new nations (for example half of iberia was owned by the almohads, castille was split into castille and leon and we corrected the flags and all but eventually the mod never saw the light of day because we werent able to do anything about the techs.

creating the new nations is a piece of cake, there are several historical maps that i have so thats not a problem

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    And I've always wanted to do a total conversion mod as well. Good thing I'm still young!
    Well you can help me on one of my mods that will come soon: Imperium Universalis.

Latinia Universalis

A total conversion mod for EU3 IN, taking place in the Roman Era

User Made Nations mod

Create an entire new world for Victoria 2!

Sergeant

Smile Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Puppets
    Well you can help me on one of my mods that will come soon: Imperium Universalis.

Hmmmm... sounds cool... What is it about?

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty
    creating the new nations is a piece of cake, there are several historical maps that i have so thats not a problem
    This source of historical maps might help as well: http://www.worldhistorymaps.info/

Here i should have a very interesting post, i took a map of europe and decided to see how it would look if we rolled back to 1300-1330

the following is the result:

Note that i have made the HRE black since i couldnt be bothered coloring and naming every single nation in there. it remains primarily the same as 1399 but italy sees alot of changes and i will need more detailed maps for that. i also made ireland black, the maps i have show a very very shattered ireland that i can only figure out where connaught is. france is also black becaue there was no good seeing as to what duchies were where exactly or where france itself is because it seems to be only duchies all over.

Interesting here the Ottoman Empire doesnt exist wooo! well technically it does but its a common name for all the smaller ones. i still prefer smaller nations to be united.

as of russia, since this is such a mess i will provide a link so the forum doesnt get clogged.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...rty/russia.jpg

btw this is just a projectory, im not saying we are actually gonna do this, first the 1919 part, then the 1970 and last we can vote if we want to take on this huge part.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StormCrow
    Hmmmm... sounds cool... What is it about?
    Just a mod I made for fun.

It is mostly a mix of ages, you got the peloponessus war, phoenician war. A battle of Britain where Scotland fights of the English minors.

Latinia Universalis

A total conversion mod for EU3 IN, taking place in the Roman Era

User Made Nations mod

Create an entire new world for Victoria 2!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

I think they should finish what they have now. Moving the date earlier would be pretty hard with all the formations, HRE positions, all sorts of things like that.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Well I would suggest finishing everything and making it perfect before anything else is done... I would much prefer a finished version.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 170 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 48 73 98 123 ... LastLast