+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 170 FirstFirst ... 66 91 116 141 156 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by cotwell View Post
    I, too, am cheering for you guys.
    I, three, am cheering

First Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

I was just wondering if you could use the help of a guy who literally has nothing to do all day?
    [Insert comment I find funny or insightful but might offend others.]

'It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everyday always just exactly fits the newspaper.' -Jerry Seinfeld

'Chuck Norris would not look BA in a pince-nez. But Theodore Roosevelt does. That tells you something Teddy, doesn't it?' -Motivational Poster

'In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.' -Theodore Roosevelt

Second Lieutenant
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

A special for our loyal fans, recent word on the positions file!

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    Quote Originally Posted by Toilet
    Hafte, any ETA for when the positions file is done?
    I've been super busy lately, so I haven't had a chance to finish. It's near the top of my TODO list, but more important things keep coming up. Thank you for nagging me, and please continue. I will get it done as soon as I can, but I can't give an exact date.
    While we wait for Hafte to finish the positions file, I will like to ask for suggestions for an event chain. Any historical events you would like represented in the game?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind

I would love to see the Spanish Inquisition included:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

And also there seems to be an extreme lack of disease events in EU3 mods. It would be nice to see a few events of the aftermath of Black Death. I know for centuries after nations were still suffering from random outbursts of the disease. With the disease's return in 1603, for example, it killed 38,000 Londoners. Would be cool if there were a few events like this to hinder the big nations.

I would also like to see an event chain for the Wars of the Roses taking place around 1450, a little civil war erupting when you're managing a country is really fun to deal with:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Roses

I know these are all around the same century, but another really interesting one is the Rennaiscane Wars of Italy. I don't find this region of EU3 to be very interesting at all, its very easy to become a huge power of Italy:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Wars
    Last edited by Phant; 06-07-2012 at 08:19.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Gutie View Post
    At this point I'm not even going to rage. All I want is a map that works. Don't need any of the expanded timeline fluff type events and such. I can make those myself. All I and I think a lot of others want is a map where we can fully use the whole world, just as the mod states.

I dont need post 1821, that's what I bought Vicky2 for. Not trying to be a jerk, just tired of waiting on the primary purpose of this mod (the map) to be spliced together. Pretty much everything in terms of events/history/etc can be copypasta'd into it's proper folders/txt files. I mod pretty much everything from my own pdox titles (EU/Vicky/HoI) anyhow.

Just would be nice if someone who knew the route to mod the map files properly would do so. A 1 year wait without any fixes/updates is a bit sad for a forum endorsed mod.
    Hear, hear!

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by toilet View Post
    A special for our loyal fans, recent word on the positions file!

While we wait for Hafte to finish the positions file, I will like to ask for suggestions for an event chain. Any historical events you would like represented in the game?
    Suggestion. As someone who has converted two full mods from HTT to DW I know it takes a lot of time. I spent a week plus on the rivers file alone. The positions can be a real pain and take a lot of time. There is a short cut on the positions

1) Just do the ports and coastal seas.
    2) run the game using debug and see which positions the game does not auto locate correctly and then manually fix those and leave the rest to auto default.
    3) at some future time you can slowly do the rest of the positions if you want to make cosmetic changes like having the city in its exact historical position in the province.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks very much for this mod, but I have a question. I downloaded and installed it according to the exe, but when I open up the EUIII window, under 'Select mod to play', there's only the default mod. What's going on?

Still crashed

I am playing DW 5.1 and I really like WWM because of trade however it always crashed many time as I tried saved many time in different date to try sneak pass certain date that frequent crashed but still not working. Do you have any questions that may help you clue in or what? Thank you.
    Regards
    Snowleopard

Quote Originally Posted by brantonli View Post
    Thanks very much for this mod, but I have a question. I downloaded and installed it according to the exe, but when I open up the EUIII window, under 'Select mod to play', there's only the default mod. What's going on?
    If you are using windows 7 the mod can install in the wrong program files directory, copy it over to the other program files directory.

I am trying to download this mod for IN but every time I click on the link it takes me to a website and tells me the file no longer exists. Is this just me or can everyone else not download this mod either??

Quote Originally Posted by markmid View Post
    If you are using windows 7 the mod can install in the wrong program files directory, copy it over to the other program files directory.
    cheers! It's working now, but um, I'm sorry this is a newb question, but you can't restart saved games with the mod? I was reaching the end of my DW campaign and wanted to extend it with WWM...so I have to restart all over again?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIImpireMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Imperium Romanum Sacrum Nationis Germanicæ
    Exactly, saves from other mods or the unmoded game are not compatible with WWM or other mods.
    Nothing is completely wrong in this world even the clock which has stopped working is correct twice a day.

Recruit
    EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Hey, I am a newb at EU3, I have problems instaling the mod. I have downloaded it and I have added the file to the mod file in EU3 but nothing happens, I have also tried to run the program through the file that shows you the option to add mods but the mod just wont show up. Does anyone have any tips on what to do? It would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by Sondrer; 02-08-2012 at 14:01.

Last King of Scotland Bad_Haggis's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So is the mod in a usable state ATM or does it still crash at a certain date?
    Saeculum Obscurum: A Late Antiquity Mod- CKII Mod of the Fall of Rome and the rise of Medieval Euope [Version 0.22a Released]

I find reality distasteful.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis IV

It's been over a year guys.. I understand people are busy! But if someone can't work on a certain part for a while can't they pass it on to someone else who has free time? Using the vanilla version is just so much less fun...
    Per Ardua Ad Astra

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    —Oscar Wilde

Before you go and criticize the younger generation, just remember who raised them.
    —Unknown Author

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Wow! Looks like a great mod - can't wait to try it, BUT. I have mac and the mac download link seems to be broken.
    Will you PLEASE fix it?

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations

The original post says this mod works for 5.1b. I take it that's the beta for 5.1?
    Last edited by cotwell; 10-08-2012 at 19:59.

Hi.

When where next version of this mod for DW? Current mod - it's bugmonster (bug's, freezes, problems with unit and ship models). I specialy download pyrate version of EU3 HttT for normal playing because STEAM version - it's DW...

I'm from Russia, sorry my english

FIX for ship models bug

I wrote little program making the file for fix bug with ship models (soldiers models instead of ship) in DW version of this mod like it explain user 17blue17 in this post.
    If someone need it, you can download the resulting file - ships.gfx in attachment. Just unpack and paste it into folder "interface" of mod directory.

ships.7z

TAG's: Whole World, Divine Wind, DW, Ship Models Bug Solution

Sorry my english again
    Last edited by Dmitry von Hols; 13-08-2012 at 22:59.

EU3 CompleteDivine Wind

Could somebody please provide a download link for In Nomine? I bought a new laptop, but can't play my favorite mod because the link doesn't work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 170 FirstFirst ... 66 91 116 141 156 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast