+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 170 FirstFirst ... 62 87 112 137 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Sorry for the double post but now I started to crash. I play as Austria and I can't go further than 9th january 1408 (it crashes the 8th even if I reload the last save)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

just a quick question does anyone know if this "You can download the DW version here (2011.8.27) NEW!" works with the mac version??

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by lfc_ozzie View Post
    just a quick question does anyone know if this "You can download the DW version here (2011.8.27) NEW!" works with the mac version??

Cheers
    Well, it doesn't even work right on PC so I would doubt it a lot. Just wait for the next more stable version as it's on unplayable atm even on PC.

hmmm how to make a mod in the game. Sorry for this noob question . Hehe.

Private
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k club

Are these links broken? I have been trying to download this great mod for In Nomine. Nothin' doin'. Will this be back up again? Sorry to ask if this has already been addressed. Thank you.

Snootch

Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneIron Cross

Ahem.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post13407545

Is there a need to continue? I find random load game freezes.
    Real WWM heads show up on the weekend and let Hafte do all the work.

The sweetest p's

Cry Havoc!, and let loose the dogs of Warsaw.

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Problem downloading Positions.txt file

When I try to download it thru the link in the OP, I get a website with the contents of the text file. Nothing is downloaded. I tried a copy and paste of the text displayed on the site, but I end up in a game with no ports in any provinces. Something is wrong with the link?

The text I copied and pasted does greatly follow the pattern of the vanilla positions.txt, so it seems like the right stuff, but does not give me ports.

btw: using the version for DW
    The courage push the bravery. ~Iron Cross

To download positions.txt, right-click on the link, choose "save target as" and pick a destination to save at e.g. the map folder of the mod. Hope that helps with your ports =)

Any news on how the work is progressing? I really hope that it's all resolved soon, as this looks like the best mod in the history of mankind

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by factor5 View Post
    To download positions.txt, right-click on the link, choose "save target as" and pick a destination to save at e.g. the map folder of the mod. Hope that helps with your ports =)
    Thanks, but this didn't work for me. But can someone tell me this: when you click the download button for the positions.txt, is something supposed to download, or do you just see the text (which is what happens for me)? Is there any other way? Can someone email me the text file? Copying & pasting from the link just isn't working.
    The courage push the bravery. ~Iron Cross

i have discovered a small help for the crashes: when the game freeze or crash edit the date until it stop to crash or freeze

Does it then crash/freeze a bit later or is it fine for the the rest of the game? And is it enough to change to the date after the crash/freeze?

Hello,

Is the DW-version still often CTD (I feel all ~10 years; but some CTD are coming also by starting new with the autosave-data). Or is it because of my little changes?

PS: Is the add for 4.1 in the first post also for 4.1b?
    Last edited by Nichts13; 14-03-2012 at 10:34.

I want have the mod, but the download link for vanilia 1.3V dont work,also its deletet from gamefront!
    Its the mod working for the german version or muss i play english or muss i modiefie the files from the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Timm638 View Post
    I want have the mod, but the download link for vanilia 1.3V [...]
    Its the mod working for the german version or muss i play english or muss i modiefie the files from the mod?
    Fragst du dass zur Vanilla-Version oder allgemein? IN müsste gehen (eine zeitlang her, dass ich es gespielt habe; aber ich habe damit WWM kennen und lieben gelernt), HttT geht (zumindest teilweise) auf Deutsch (benötigt aber ein paar allgemeine Änderungen, wo ich auch nicht weiß, inwieweit sie schon gemacht wurden (das PS bei meinem Beitrag vor dir); die v41 müsstest du dir wohl aus dem Paradox-Teil kopieren, bei der WWM-Datei ist die Deutsche Spalte leer - zeigt da also nur die Codes an; besonders blöd, wenn man sehen will, warum man als HRE-Kaiser gewählt wird oder warum nicht) und die Version für DW scheint allgemein noch recht viele (teils sich wiederholende, dass man also daran auch mit Auto-Speicherstand nicht weiterkommt) Abstürze zu produzieren.

Tigrislove,I don't undertend so much your question, but the game go good for the months 1-9, only change september for january and the age for the next.

is there a basic whole world mod for DW? one that has all provinces and no wasteland? or even better no wasteland and goes to 1920? thanks

I've got "no_government" in Britanny and Burgundy upon starting the game. I also found that Barrois and Berry are uninhabited. In order to try and fix this, I just gave France control of Barrois and Berry. It seems that the countries of Berry and Barrois are glitched out. Also, I crashed in 1403.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind

Just curious, is this mod still being worked on? Or is there a fix for the DW5.1 version of WWM?
    Still loyally awaiting what I think to be the best of the EU3 mods.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phant View Post
    Just curious, is this mod still being worked on? Or is there a fix for the DW5.1 version of WWM?
    Still loyally awaiting what I think to be the best of the EU3 mods.
    Yes! And progress is finally being made again. I shall try to have a fix soon.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 170 FirstFirst ... 62 87 112 137 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast