+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 170 FirstFirst ... 61 86 111 136 151 159 160 161 162 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu2011 View Post
    Freezes:
    At my first atempts to play this great mod, after few minutes, the game freezes always in the same year. I had disable the autosave in the game options to "never", and for the moment, the game seems OK. I have already played for a long period with no freezes.
    Crashes after a period of time, a lit bit diferent from the freezes, but the result is the same, itīs not possible to continue the game, at least for me.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 17blue17 View Post
    Someone on the WWM team should make a note to fix these items for the next release.
    Thanks for the tip. I was unaware of these changes.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Itīs only sinptoms, but I think that could help the WWM team to solve the problem. Now, the only possibility to continue the game, is playing for a period of 5-6 days (game days), save the game -> resign -> single player -> load last saved game, and continue and restart again and again. takes a lot of time, but is better than not play the game. The game crash after 8, 10 days (game day) after starting the game.

So I want some WWM for my DW 5.1 and it no worky.

What needs to be done, and how can I help? Experienced in game development and programming, not so much in EU's particular scripting system.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I also would also like to volunteer. I don't have much experience but I right now thanks to the economy I have plenty of TIME and I am more than willing to do some boring menial leg work to get the WWM back up and running so EU3 can once again realize its full potential.
    Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it; those who pretend that it never happened embrace repeating it.

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" Benjamin Franklin

The 2nd Amendment exists to preserve all the others

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Thank you both, I'll let you know if you can help. But at the moment I'm not sure what's going wrong, so I don't have anything for you to do. I'm currently conducting an experiment to isolate the cause.

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind

I realise it's hard to give ETA's, but for the sake of science, are you able to give one?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phant View Post
    I realise it's hard to give ETA's, but for the sake of science, are you able to give one?
    It depends entirely on whatever is causing it to crash. I still haven't figured it out, and now the same crash is showing up in the newer version!! AArRrG!

Get it HERE!

I'm sure your dedicated mod followers would be more than happy to test whatever necessary out. I can try pinpointing myself but I don't think i'll be as efficient.

It seems like an event that triggers post-1405. I've not had it crash before that, but I've had three seperate crashes. Two in 1405 and one in 1406.

For me it crashes when I get into sertain provinces it seems. I like to play France, and when I go into naples mainland to tell them that Provence belongs to me, I always always crash.
    Also, I reckon it's tolouse or or whatever the province left of provence is called that is really bugged. The entire province doesn't exist in unit movement, so when you go to it, you actually just move to the province north of it. Looks weird.

Other than that I'm really impressed so far.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    It depends entirely on whatever is causing it to crash. I still haven't figured it out, and now the same crash is showing up in the newer version!! AArRrG!
    You have used the debug mode to create a more detailed error.log?

Do the crashes go away if you edit the technology file and make all the tech modifier = lines be 0.39 to stop ship building? This would rule out maybe a port in a non coastal province or a port on a sea that is too small. Having to redo all the map positions world wide due to the resized map for DW can result in a few position typos.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 17blue17 View Post
    You have used the debug mode to create a more detailed error.log?

Do the crashes go away if you edit the technology file and make all the tech modifier = lines be 0.39 to stop ship building? This would rule out maybe a port in a non coastal province or a port on a sea that is too small. Having to redo all the map positions world wide due to the resized map for DW can result in a few position typos.
    Nothing useful in the logs. I'll look into the positions, and we're also working on fixing the missionary/building/ship models to see if that helps. I don't think it's positions (not exclusively anyways) because it shows up in two versions of the mod that use entirely different maps.

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

The only problem in WWI is that the leaders of the war are Ottomans and (at the start of my game) Albania LOL, isn't there an way to make Germany and France/Britain to be the leaders of the war?

No John, you are the Syndies IconOfEvi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Just want to say I still pay attention to WW Haven, never give up!
    Nationality - American
    Religion - Sikh
    Political Ideology - Anti-Communist, Raj America

This is the best Mod ever created for EU3, I'm really looking forward to the DW version being worked on atm.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Hello everyone

I just love playing eu3 so I would like to install 2 good mods for my game. I downloaded terra nova but I would like to give a try with whole world mod. I was wondering if I can install it with the official 5.1 patch. So it is possible or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by bengrimm View Post
    Hello everyone

I just love playing eu3 so I would like to install 2 good mods for my game. I downloaded terra nova but I would like to give a try with whole world mod. I was wondering if I can install it with the official 5.1 patch. So it is possible or not ?
    Check page 1 of this thread and your question will be answered. (Yes, you can if you download the 5.1 version. But it currently doesn't work very well)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

works fine for now but I have a few bugs in my game :/

First of all, and it's also the case with the tera nova map, the costal provinces is made of ugly little squares. Then, Brittany has... nogovernement ? Finally, and I don't know if it's a bug or not but why can we colonize Berry (french province) and why in 1399, south america (in the menu) is called french south america (I also have french africa and french oceania).

How can I fix that ?

PS : tried the mod and for now, I realy like it (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 170 FirstFirst ... 61 86 111 136 151 159 160 161 162 163 ... LastLast