+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 170 FirstFirst ... 59 84 109 134 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlameKnight View Post
    I can't download the IN version. It just says "file not found" when I arrive at Game Front.
    Quote Originally Posted by drumheller View Post
    I tried downloading the IN version as well and had the same problem.
    Guys, Gamefront removes it's files that are old to make room for the new. I suggest asking Haf himself for the files like me, or simply waiting for the DW version.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OpAphid View Post
    Guys, Gamefront removes it's files that are old to make room for the new. I suggest asking Haf himself for the files like me, or simply waiting for the DW version.
    If I can find the old versions, I can re-upload them, but I would recommend playing the newer versions, because they are better.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

I would like to formally ask permission to use the technology and unit files in my own mod.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfsx17 View Post
    I would like to formally ask permission to use the technology and unit files in my own mod.
    What mod is that?

Get it HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    What mod is that?
    That would be the "Alien Space Bats" mod linked in my signature.

Blog Entries
    That would be the "Alien Space Bats" mod linked in my signature.
    Which files were you looking at specifically? A lot of the new units are for new tech groups and dates that don't exist in your mod.

Get it HERE!

Which files were you looking at specifically? A lot of the new units are for new tech groups and dates that don't exist in your mod.
    I know they don't exist in my mod (which currently changes nothing about the map or the timeline yet), nevertheless it will be that much less work later on.

I might as well state now that if the next version of WWM is stable, then ASB will be made a sub-mod of it

Blog Entries
    I know they don't exist in my mod (which currently changes nothing about the map or the timeline yet), nevertheless it will be that much less work later on.

I might as well state now that if the next version of WWM is stable, then ASB will be made a sub-mod of it
    Alright, I have no problem with you using those files (so long as WWM is mentioned )

Get it HERE!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiSengoku

Are you keeping your new buildings, factory and railroad in? And if so are you making them their own line of buildings? If you are I would suggest as the 3 and 4 builds use telephone system, to represent the changes in communication, and electrical lines, to represent the spread of electrification towards the ending years of the mod. Maybe as the 5 and 6 use airfield to represent the changes the early airplanes brought and assembly line to show the further changes in manufacturing. That way can have a whole modern line of buildings to add some to the end game of the mod.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Azog View Post
    Are you keeping your new buildings, factory and railroad in? And if so are you making them their own line of buildings? If you are I would suggest as the 3 and 4 builds use telephone system, to represent the changes in communication, and electrical lines, to represent the spread of electrification towards the ending years of the mod. Maybe as the 5 and 6 use airfield to represent the changes the early airplanes brought and assembly line to show the further changes in manufacturing. That way can have a whole modern line of buildings to add some to the end game of the mod.
    It's difficult to add new building types due to the design of the interface. Right now, Factory is level 6 production and Rail Depot is level 6 trade. There are a few changes to the other buildings as well.

On the other hand, if there is a good way to add a new building type, I like this idea as well.

Get it HERE!

I think that if your gonna add a new building type, you'll have to add a new tech type also, since they seem to be tied to those.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathshome View Post
    I think that if your gonna add a new building type, you'll have to add a new tech type also, since they seem to be tied to those.
    That shouldn't be necessary (look at the unique buildings and manufactories that appear everywhere). The issue if fitting another row of icons into the interface, and possibly altering the ledger interface as well.

Get it HERE!

That shouldn't be necessary (look at the unique buildings and manufactories that appear everywhere). The issue if fitting another row of icons into the interface, and possibly altering the ledger interface as well.
    try making the icons a little smaller?

Blog Entries
    That won't do the job by itself. They still have to be arranged nicely just by looking at some numbers in n interface file. And those same interface files often cause the game to crash when Paradox updates the same interfaces that you modded. That's not to say I'm not going to try though

Get it HERE!

Any chance anyone still has the Mac OS version of this mod? The links on the main page are broken.

Colonel
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations

Have you figured out what causes the crash to CTD???
    Robert Glaub
    rwglaub@yahoo.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rwglaub View Post
    Have you figured out what causes the crash to CTD???
    I have some theories, but it takes a long time to test, and I have little time to do so. I'm still working on it though.

Get it HERE!

Hi,
    Is this mod built for DW 5.1b or 5.1? I looked at the date and wasn't really sure if it was before or after the patch. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready_Set_Go View Post
    Hi,
    Is this mod built for DW 5.1b or 5.1? I looked at the date and wasn't really sure if it was before or after the patch. Thanks.
    As far as I can remember, it should work for both.

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I found two bugs in countries.txt: Bar's tag is listed as BAR, which barbados' tag as well. Changed to BAA to match bar province. Also Berry's tag was BER in countries.txt. Changed to BRY to match province. This will fix bug of these countries not appearing on map in French/Burgundian area on map.
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 170 FirstFirst ... 59 84 109 134 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast