+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 170 FirstFirst ... 45 70 95 120 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by ADP101 View Post
    Of course! , its gonna take some time tho, the entire map is going to have be redone along with integration with new features. Itll take some time
    Made. My. Day.

how to install mod

I recently upgraded from IN to HTT but sadly i bought it through steam, eventually i found where it stored the game files but i cant get the mod to install it wont go into the right folder i think because it creates the folder Europa universalis 3 instead of just going into the mod folder just as whole world mod. please help me out

no need sorry to waste your time it worked when i manually moved the folders and rebooted sorry to waste your time

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler 2020

Time for me to sound dumb (again). How do I download this mod? I went to the linked site from page1 and downloaded the exe file. But my computer doens't know how to open it. I'm given the options "Find" or "Save" when I want to download it. I saved...but still can't figure out what to do. Or do I just put the exe file into a mod folder or something?

I have a question. In this mod something is messed up with patriot rebels. When you use spies to support patriot rebels and rebel army has your flag all the provinces they conquer or the entire country will be cede to you, no matter how far away you are, no matter what culture or religion you have. I played as Naxos and started Greek patriot rebellion. Rebels conquered the whole ottoman Greece, Byzantium and venetian territories and joined my country, despite the fact that Naxos is catholic and the primary culture is Lombard. The same was when i started patriotic rebellion in England which was in distress and already occupied by all kinds of rebels. The next month i just got the whole country! But in the original game this will never happen. Patriots join countries of their own culture. So my question is - what's up with that?

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    That was a bug in vanilla too
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yeup. Hafte is right. It USED to not be a vanilla bug, but they had messed up something in the exe somewhere that introduced it. I am not even sure if you could actually script an event to do it instead. Maybe you can, but not sure. Eitherway, it'd have to be 100% intentional if a modder had did it.

So DW has been out for quite a while now and I haven't heard anything about WWM so i want to ask a minor question. What's the progress on the mod development and what features are going to be implemented in the upcoming version?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

There has been almost no work towards DW.

Next release of WWM will be for HttT with the latest patch. Which shouldn't be too far off now. (December is a terrible month for modders)

As for DW, there are plans in place! >.> I say no more... >.>

as long as you're planning i can be patient. this vanilla dw while a vast improvement over the other expansions is highly inferior to wwm. you people do something wonderful. i have toh

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Well i was going to ask if there was some short of version or work around version i could use with HTTT's newest patch realsed but i read the post above and it says your working on awhole new relesse.. which is cool but if too long my pacents will become very weak..

So i am here waiting pacentlly or trying anyways.

O yea I don't have DW yet thats why I need the final HTTT release as i don't think i ever played vanilla game very long maybe not even longer the few years game time. so my appetiate for vanilla is very weak... LOL
    “When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.”Archbishop Dom Helder Camera Brazil

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Is this dead for IN
    Last edited by Baconman; 15-01-2011 at 04:46.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
    Is this dead for IN
    Unfortunately I can't do updates for earlier versions of the game.

Get it HERE!

Is my steam version of EU3 Httt v4.1b can compatible to this mod ? And how to install it ?

Hey, was wondering if any of you guys know if there's WWM Basic version for DW being worked on? I just want to have the same provinces in the world as in HTTT. No need for events or any other mods- I *hate* the permanent Terra Incongito. Bleeh. I have WWM Basic for HTTT so was wondering if I can transfer that to DW, or if that doesn't work?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Veristek View Post
    Hey, was wondering if any of you guys know if there's WWM Basic version for DW being worked on? I just want to have the same provinces in the world as in HTTT. No need for events or any other mods- I *hate* the permanent Terra Incongito. Bleeh. I have WWM Basic for HTTT so was wondering if I can transfer that to DW, or if that doesn't work?
    The problem is that the map was chaged so dramatically in DW that we need to redo a lot of our work. And theres some other issues that cause the game to crash if there are to many provinces in one area. It may be a while before we get things worked out, since most of the WWM team has busy university schedules as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hua91 View Post
    Is my steam version of EU3 Httt v4.1b can compatible to this mod ? And how to install it ?
    When you install the mod, just give it the directory of EU3 and it should put the files in the right place. The default directory should work for most people, but I don't know if steam installs it to a different location.

Get it HERE!

Just dl the HttT v 4.01, loaded up EU3 Divine Wind on Steam but have noticed no change. Would just like to know if anyone can help me please?
    "The Filipino is worth dying for"

Ninoy Aquino.

MDS Modern Day Scenario 2003 - 2050: Acting Manager
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/....03-Compatible

San_Felipe colouring mod.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=496514

HoI3 - Modern Warfare for TFH
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/hearts-of-...modern-warfare
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...n+day+scenario

HoI3 - Black Ice
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Black-ICE-TFH

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

^^ You're saying WWM 4.01 works with Divine Wind?
    In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except EU3 and a really awesome mod to go with it. Thanks lukew and contributors.

I never had much of a tolerance for rebels or revolutionaries.

Quote Originally Posted by DanaDark View Post
    There has been almost no work towards DW.

Next release of WWM will be for HttT with the latest patch. Which shouldn't be too far off now. (December is a terrible month for modders)

As for DW, there are plans in place! >.> I say no more... >.>
    I hate to be one of those annoying 'when is this coming out' people, but I was just wondering if there had been a snag with the newest version or if it was just a busy month for you guys?

OH NO.. 404 error "not found" on game front.. i tried both the IN and HTTT links.. just letting you know. Anyone know an alternative download location?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 170 FirstFirst ... 45 70 95 120 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast