+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 170 FirstFirst ... 20 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 70 95 120 145 ... LastLast

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Beneath the oldest city of the Netherlands
    .dds viewers are only needed for interface components. i use paint for the map and flags and such.
    Completed games:
    1. Bi Weekly Game I as Portugal (first IN MP game ever to finish)
    2. Bi Weekly Game II as Netherlands (second IN MP game ever to finish)

Ok seriously, who reads these things anyway, I have played more games then your grandmother is old in years.

"Do not inflict every thinkable evil on your enemies, for they may be your allies at a later time."

martijn-v-d(AT)hotmail.com

East India CompanyDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    I tried to ad an island t WWM basic but it broke.

thats because you have to be very precise when placing pixels, its a pain in the ass. you also have to change alot of other files. look on the modding how to threads on how to do this sort of stuff.
    Completed games:

Ok seriously, who reads these things anyway, I have played more games then your grandmother is old in years.

"Do not inflict every thinkable evil on your enemies, for they may be your allies at a later time."

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Originally Posted by Delta187
    I have a short question about the mod. I tried it yesterday for the first time. I mentioned, that all new provinces are named "Vättern". What´s the reason for this?

And some of the provinces (e.g. Shetlands / Thorshavn) are named "x".

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    What language are you playing in?

The Patrician: I'll post a list later. I'm in a rush now
    German language!

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta187
    German language!
    This mod is only set up to be played in English, due to shortsightedness when I first made it. It could be changed, but that would require a lot of effort (Changing the localization files for the original 190 provinces, plus the localization for aenarial's islands)

Quote Originally Posted by r6mile
    Hey guys I just made two national decisions for this mod regarding Sardinia.
    I see a HUGE problem with the second one. IF, for example, you were playing as France and happened to conquer Sardinia, you could form Sardinia from France... and since the AI factor is 1, that means WHOEVER conquers Sardinia will automatically form Sardinia as soon as they get the cores!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Patrician
    Hey Hafte, what tools so yo use to mod the map (and where can I get them)?
    I use Photoschop CS2 for all my map modding. I got it at a student discount rate.
    Last edited by Haftetavenscrap; 26-09-2008 at 20:44.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Here's some preliminary work on Italy. Localization, Positions and some History aren't done yet.

Get it HERE!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    It looks nice, any chance you could separate Bologna from Romagna, they were independent for quite some time, specially if next version starts before.
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries
    Looks nice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capibara
    It looks nice, any chance you could separate Bologna from Romagna, they were independent for quite some time, specially if next version starts before.
    Bologna is/will be the province north of Firenze. Did I put it in the wrong place?

Get it HERE!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Bologna is/will be the province north of Firenze. Did I put it in the wrong place?
    I see it now Excellent

Edit: I'm working on the Mexican American War and some of the history of Mexico, I can send the files to you if you are interested
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capibara
    I see it now Excellent

Edit: I'm working on the Mexican American War and some of the history of Mexico, I can send the files to you if you are interested
    Definitely!!

Get it HERE!

Blog Entries
    More Italian goodness:

There are probably 100 errors, so feel free to bash it (politely).

Get it HERE!

More Italian goodness:

There are probably 100 errors, so feel free to bash it (politely).
    i am most surprised that you did this so quickly and very honoured that you based you new map on my suggestion with the help of others naming the provs and minor changes most excellent work. i cant wait to see the result for the netherlands and the greek/turkish/australian.
    Completed games:

East India CompanyDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    If the timeline is being extended back to 1200, the levant will need a thorough going over as well to accurately reflect the situtation there.

@Hafte: I notice you have se and land provinces with non-contiguous numbers. I thought you had to have all the land ones first followed by all the sea ones. Is this not the case?

Quote Originally Posted by The Patrician
    @Hafte: I notice you have se and land provinces with non-contiguous numbers. I thought you had to have all the land ones first followed by all the sea ones. Is this not the case?
    This is not needed anymore as of IN. (But you now need to list each sea province individually in the mod's map/default.map file)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aHuman(oid)
    This is not needed anymore as of IN. (But you now need to list each sea province individually in the mod's map/default.map file)
    Any other map making changes? This is very useful stuff.
    Even an ignorant, paranoid, cowardly, ugly, corrupt, unsociable, aristocratic thug can conquer large parts of the world, kill thousands of people and be celebrated as the saviour of the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by orwell
    Any other map making changes? This is very useful stuff.
    colormap.dds is no longer needed for PTI, but there isn't really anything else. (...assuming you are starting with the vanilla IN files or an IN map mod. If you are starting with something you or someone else did for NA, then other changes need to be made, listed by 17blue17 here.)

Blog Entries
    They made map changes a lot easier in IN, presumably because they wanted to make it easier for themselves when they added their own new provinces.

Get it HERE!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aHuman(oid)
    colormap.dds is no longer needed for PTI, but there isn't really anything else. (...assuming you are starting with the vanilla IN files or an IN map mod. If you are starting with something you or someone else did for NA, then other changes need to be made, listed by 17blue17 here.)
    Thanks, working on a entirely new map for the intellectual predecessors to EUIII's era. It's been a great load of... something or other.

Is there a way to easily extract all the sea provinces as a basic list to paste into the sea starts {} bit? I don't look forward to typing in hundreds of numbers. (shudders at the very thought of doing the regions) Speaking of those, can you define sea regions, or is that bugged? Thought I read somewhere there was a problem with sea provinces not being recognized as part of a region?
    Even an ignorant, paranoid, cowardly, ugly, corrupt, unsociable, aristocratic thug can conquer large parts of the world, kill thousands of people and be celebrated as the saviour of the Republic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 170 FirstFirst ... 20 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 70 95 120 145 ... LastLast