+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 170 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 46 71 96 121 ... LastLast

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

has this version fixed the trade goods pic problem? Or am i thinking of another mod.

how do you install this mod onto IN after you download it?

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    just extract the files in the mod folder that the EU3 folder has
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JosunUrashima
    has this version fixed the trade goods pic problem? Or am i thinking of another mod.
    It should have. Just try it out and see.

Quote Originally Posted by emperorcharlesV
    how do you install this mod onto IN after you download it?
    The files you want are the WholeWorld.mod file and the WholeWorld folder that goes with it. Put them in the EU3 mod folder and then choose "Whole World IN" or whatever (I don't have the files with me) from the mod selection menu in the game launcher.

Just in case you wanted specifics.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

From my recent musings about adding tons of revolters for myself, a suggestion for native Australian countries (all of them primary_culture=aboriginal, religion=animism):

One specific:
    Noongar (where the Wadjuk province is in 1.3)

And some more generic ones, based on language names since I found nothing better for such large areas:
    Nyungan - for the southern and western parts of Australia
    Gunwinyguan - for the coastal part of today's Northern Territory
    Pama - for the eastern and northern parts of Australia
    Palawa - for the Tasmanian native tribes

Not very precise or anything, but I'm just trying to make some interesting possible revolters for myself, not do history-accurate research. The Wikipedia has also a more complete list of the Australian tribes, if you seek inspiration.

Not sure this is a bug with IN or the mod but starting around 1550 the Ottomans kept moving their capital to the same province about every 2 months. The province was Ersurum

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arative
    Not sure this is a bug with IN or the mod but starting around 1550 the Ottomans kept moving their capital to the same province about every 2 months. The province was Ersurum
    I've seen the same problem in vanilla IN. I don't know if it's been reported or not.

Get it HERE!

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Akjosch
    From my recent musings about adding tons of revolters for myself, a suggestion for native Australian countries.
    Ooh, goody... I may have to use some of those for my Total Inhabitation mod as the ones I have currently are large and could do with some more competition...
    Current game:

ATAGE for Divine Wind -A standalone version of Magna Mundi's Government Ranks system.

Optimum Scholarum Cogitationis -A collection starring SRI, Dei Gratia, ATAGE and much more.

Aegean Crusade -Finish what the Fourth Crusade started.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacky_Whiffin
    I've expanded on German and Italian Unification so that it is more the gradual process it was. Also have created the Balkan nations and Greece as historically as I could. I have also extended the leaders for:

GB
    France
    Germany
    Serbia
    Greece
    Bulgaria

Added the Triple Alliance and and starting on Triple Entente once I've posted this. After that I'm going to do the Austrian monarchs

Then WWI

I think I will be able to do a union with Bosnia and Austria now as I have learnt how to do diplomacy

If you want my extended history files just email me via the messaging

Also bug report on crossing to and from Venice, or is that to make Venice harder to take?
    Good for the first part!

You won't need to do WWI though cause I already finished it.

Latinia Universalis

A total conversion mod for EU3 IN, taking place in the Roman Era

User Made Nations mod

Create an entire new world for Victoria 2!

wht can't Britain create a Canada? They have all of it and yet they only can release Cree and British Columbia.

wht can't Britain create a Canada? They have all of it and yet they only can release Cree and British Columbia.
    Because it was written in the history files, and I don't think you can release a vassal w/o them having a core, or something to that effect..

The trade goods image problem is the one that ATI graphics card users have. Ask the MMG team how to create an ATI fix. (I have ATI, too)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries
    They gots to revolt I think.

First just like to say this is a very good mod. Thanks for all the hard work the individuals have taken to putting it together.

I have come across an issue. I'm currently in the year 1961 (yes I changed the end date to 99999) and the game crashes on Jan. 1, 1962. I have reloaded several times with the same results. I did get the follow error in my system_error in the logs folder. Is there something I can do to fix this issue or am I out of luck. Thanks in advance to any help I can get.

Clausewitz Error[persistent.cpp:48]: Error: "Malformed token: 3.0, near line: 238
    " in file: "mod\WholeWorld\events\tsar alexander ii's events.txt".
    Clausewitz Error[persistent.cpp:48]: Error: "Malformed token: 3.0, near line: 238
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4715 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1906 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4715 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1906 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10295 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 21124 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 136 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 994 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1333 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1537 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1589 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1792 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1828 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1881 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1897 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4710 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1898 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4729 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2524 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2643 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2816 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2862 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3160 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3227 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5138 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3287 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5381 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3720 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5427 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3915 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3869 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1004 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1722 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1919 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4732 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2005 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4833 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2228 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2314 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2560 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5122 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3354 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5290 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3379 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3470 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3727 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3748 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3860 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3893 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5657 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8067 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 11778 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7063 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8589 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7310 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9390 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7583 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7688 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10997 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1384 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1683 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4677 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2045 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7472 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10207 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7090 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 765 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4581 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1692 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1702 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4627 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2001 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2533 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2534 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2537 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2562 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2675 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5031 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2925 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2942 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7361 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10151 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5235 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3233 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6388 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6746 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9703 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 17975 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9793 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 18294 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9890 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 19141 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10162 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 20233 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10223 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 20613 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10295 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 21124 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10426 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 21711 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10502 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10603 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 22861 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10810 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1096 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1336 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4655 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1774 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4967 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2523 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5746 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4898 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5857 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5420 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6058 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5683 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6237 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6323 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6586 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7356 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6899 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8161 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2716 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1481 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1193 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 1530 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4607 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2026 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2025 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4830 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4888 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2340 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4907 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2573 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2646 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5118 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3285 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3313 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3330 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5330 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3701 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3937 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3967 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4152 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5593 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4386 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4503 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4524 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4548 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4584 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4630 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5702 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4769 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5295 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5300 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5948 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5999 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5529 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5594 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6035 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5852 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5737 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5931 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5966 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5973 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6161 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6220 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6355 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6366 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10234 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 20807 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10484 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6323 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7232 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6756 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7855 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6831 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5857 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5420 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6058 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5683 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6237 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6323 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6586 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7356 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6899 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8161 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6893 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8142 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7138 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8811 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9092 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 15957 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6212 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7265 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9322 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7419 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9730 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5086 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2888 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5182 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3093 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5221 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 3186 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5692 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4671 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5866 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5166 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5961 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5421 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6016 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5581 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6042 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5629 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6893 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8142 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7138 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8811 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10288 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5842 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10784 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 24076 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10799 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7834 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7923 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5775 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5756 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6200 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6186 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8332 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 12867 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8708 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 14214 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8887 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 14775 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8981 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9052 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 15350 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9133 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 15690 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9267 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 16173 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9573 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 17437 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9615 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 17574 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9689 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 17850 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10259 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 20803 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 4931 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 2425 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5476 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5872 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5365 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5979 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5810 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6142 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5583 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5976 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 5811 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10619 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 22986 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10661 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 23171 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7579 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10289 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7722 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 10794 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7973 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 11614 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8283 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 12924 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8638 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 13971 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8727 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 14368 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8849 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 14648 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 6988 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8377 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7062 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7162 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 8912 38. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 7213 37. Allready exists in game.
    Clausewitz Error[id.cpp:76]: Failed to create id 9065 38. Allready exists in game.

Blog Entries
    Have you reached tech level 100 in any field? The game will crash if you run out of tech; a known side effect of extending the timeline.

Get it HERE!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    Have you reached tech level 100 in any field? The game will crash if you run out of tech; a known side effect of extending the timeline.
    I was wondering about how you'll fix that.

I just checked the tech tree and there is only one nation that has reached tech 100 in trade. My highest tech level is 97.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black_plague
    I just checked the tech tree and there is only one nation that has reached tech 100 in trade. My highest tech level is 97.
    If any nation reaches tech 100 the game will crash, and this mod was designed to end in 1919. The average tech date for tech 100 is the year 2000, so you'll either have to add more technologies or extend the date of tech 100.

Get it HERE!

If any nation reaches tech 100 the game will crash, and this mod was designed to end in 1919. The average tech date for tech 100 is the year 2000, so you'll either have to add more technologies or extend the date of tech 100.
    How do you go about adding more techs?

This looks like an excellent mod. Just heading to filefront to download my copy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 170 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 46 71 96 121 ... LastLast