+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 39 64 89 114 ... LastLast

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty
    ill have a go for pre NA red for Austria, goldish for Austrian Empire and vanilla white for Austria HUngary
    Yey!
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    I can't find any problems with the colourmap. The area is the screenshot should be green! I know there were discussions about this with the previous version of WWM and I think someone solved the problem...

Anyone ever discover the fix for this "black area" issue on the map?
    "Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!"

"Fear not! I will inspire you all by charging blindly on!"

Austrian empire. give me feedback on the color. the name in the upperleft corner will be fixed and i just assigned some random provs tro show it as a whole nothing historical.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries

Austrian empire. give me feedback on the color. the name in the upperleft corner will be fixed and i just assigned some random provs tro show it as a whole nothing historical.
    Looks good, although it looks a bit like my Republic of China but that's ok because they probably won't ever encounter each other

why not make the republic of chine red? i think that color would be more fitting, but then again sovjet union should be red too so we are at an impassé

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    why not make the republic of chine red? i think that color would be more fitting, but then again sovjet union should be red too so we are at an impassé
    That would be the people's republic of china. It was not communist.
    It was the government that ruled china from 1912 till 1928.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Because the Peoples Republic of China is the Communist one, that didn't take power until the 1940's, you are thinking of that when the Republic of China was a republic and not communist.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

hmm blue then? :P

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Japan is already red .

Also, are there going to be events to form the Austrian Empire? If so, there could be a danger of Austria meeting Bohemia, so make sure the colours are significantly different.

Other than that, I think all of this looks super awesome! Keep up the good work people!!!
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

US Secretary of Awesome Yuri_Kenobi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by prekabreki
    but-but the hammer and sickle just look soooo much cooler
    I guess that's what Lenin eventually figured out as well!

East India CompanyDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    I've actually already got a list of Australian Leaders and Monarchs if you're interested. I already tried to make an Australia mod from the WWM.

the austrian event triggers automatically when you own the capital of austria, Bohemia and Hungary and the HRE is dissolved (because historically Franz II created the Austrian Empire because he didnt want to lose the imperial title. and the color og bohemia ismuch darker believe me.

technically the austrian empire could not exist with bohemia in existance because the austrian emperor is emperor of austria, king of bohemia and king of hungary untill the forming of Austria-Hungary this is going to be a decision btw. since Austria has so many diffrent regions under its control a player will want to form Austria-HUngary because it has increased tolerance towards the other cultures.

Then on the other hand you can also form the empire by holding certain provinces in the balkan, hungary, bohemia and italy roughly the provinces austria had at its peak before the nationalists overthrew the austrians in italy
    Last edited by MonMarty; 13-07-2008 at 13:51.

US Secretary of Awesome Yuri_Kenobi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Sounds perfect
    Btw, can the AI dissolve the HRE? Never seen that happen. :S

chances that ai will form austrian empire are very low unless they can get the decision once they have the corresponding provinces. ai can dissolve the HRE but for an ai to achieve this is very slim at least.

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

May I make a suggestion for your consideration. In creating my Total Inhabitation version of the NA basic map I came across a need for a strait crossing across the White Sea between provinces 1289 and 1427 (Kolskiy and Kanin) and I thought you might consider adding it. Ice cover in winter would certainly allow crossing on foot and at the rest of the time it is no larger than some other straits so might merit an addition.

(I've not had a chance to play the IN version of your mod yet but it is looking excellent!)

Edit... May I also take the opportunity to suggest the addition of the island of Bornholm. It could conceivably lead to a few interesting situations with its inclusion.
    Last edited by SapientHomo; 13-07-2008 at 15:45.
    Current game:

ATAGE for Divine Wind -A standalone version of Magna Mundi's Government Ranks system.

Optimum Scholarum Cogitationis -A collection starring SRI, Dei Gratia, ATAGE and much more.

Aegean Crusade -Finish what the Fourth Crusade started.

As highly imbalancing as this is goin to sound, but....
    The northernmost part of Siberia IS supposed to have a landconnection to Alaska, or at the very least, have a MUCH smaller ocean distance...
    Otherwise Russia would never have had alaska to begin with.
    Proud player of WWM ( Latest game is a WC by the Aleutians up in northwest America. )

And Civ Univ. The person who brought the mod back to life ..... but not the person who gave it a new calling and modernizing it - Hafte.

Currently playing Carib in Civ Univ.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Patrician
    I've actually already got a list of Australian Leaders and Monarchs if you're interested. I already tried to make an Australia mod from the WWM.
    I could definitely use those.

Quote Originally Posted by SapientHomo
    I came across a need for a strait crossing across the White Sea between provinces 1289 and 1427
    I think I put a crossing there in the NA version. I must have messed up the adjacencies file when I converted the mod. I'll definitely re-add it.

Get it HERE!

I created some missions for Iceland if that's all right

This is my first time trying this so please tell me if they won't work.
    Hope they do though

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/3b81c51977_0.1MB iceland_mission.txt
    http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/615d06afb0_0.1MB iceland_mission localisation files.
    Can I be in your home? I would very much like to be in your home.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prekabreki
    I created some missions for Iceland if that's all right

This is my first time trying this so please tell me if they won't work.
    Hope they do though

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/3b81c51977_0.1MB iceland_mission.txt
    http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/615d06afb0_0.1MB iceland_mission localisation files.
    Thanks, I'll take a look .

Get it HERE!

Emperor of my own little world kleomenes's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Don't know it has been mentioned, but I have noticed a number of protestant provinces going orthodox. In my current game a number in Canada and the U.S., and a few in Germany have turned Orthodox, which I found a bit odd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 39 64 89 114 ... LastLast