+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 38 63 88 113 ... LastLast

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Maharaja of Fenno-Scandia Ahura Mazda's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Mongolia was independent since 1911

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prekabreki
    See if these are any good, put them all in a zip file for ease of access, you can thank me later. Those valuable seconds gained from this handy file format will surely be put into something worthwhile.

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/229a475b2b_0.01MB
    Good Good! Thanks a lot.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Puppets
    Good Good! Thanks a lot.
    Don't forget Rhodesia!

puppets i dont know how far you have progressed on the russian empire but its also on my list contact me on msn

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Well I didn't include vassals much on the map, the Philippines should be a vassal of the USA, Oman should be a vassal of Britain as well as Nepal, Bhutan and Australia, New Zealand, South Africa etc.
    EDIT: Liberia needs to have strong diplomatic ties with the USA too.
    Last edited by t0m; 12-07-2008 at 14:50.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

By 1914, the Philippines should be owned by USA

Austria-Hungary to date.

I plan on trying to make a new government form, "dual monarchy" ifi have enough spare time.

Also id like to ask you ppl what to do with the colours. as you might know there are 2 diffrent austria's now. i was planning on making habsburg austria a dark yellow but since tom adviced me to check here id rather do that. so any ideas about the colors for these 2 nations?

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty
    puppets i dont know how far you have progressed on the russian empire but its also on my list contact me on msn
    I just made the Republic of China and gave them all of Manchu and Tibet.

A friend of mine will do the history for India, IndoChina and CentralAsia next week.

Send me the files of Austria-Hungary and the provinces and I'll incorporate them.

id like to finish the swedish empire and the german empire first. i cant be arsed doing history files i just did these to show how austria hungary looks like.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Austria-Hungary to date.

I plan on trying to make a new government form, "dual monarchy" ifi have enough spare time.

Also id like to ask you ppl what to do with the colours. as you might know there are 2 diffrent austria's now. i was planning on making habsburg austria a dark yellow but since tom adviced me to check here id rather do that. so any ideas about the colors for these 2 nations?
    Did Austria really own that much of Transylvania? Perhaps borders should be adjusted. But I'm not sure really. Just looks wrong to me.

Btw, does the IN version last until 1919 too? And if so, how do I patch my .exe to play it?
    Germany: 7
    Brazil: 1

¿What the f...?

Magna Mundi cancelled! Can't stop laughing!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Filip de Norre
    Btw, does the IN version last until 1919 too? And if so, how do I patch my .exe to play it?
    If you have IN installed just look at common > defines.txt

There you can adjust the end and start date.

Quote Originally Posted by Filip de Norre
    Did Austria really own that much of Transylvania? Perhaps borders should be adjusted. But I'm not sure really. Just looks wrong to me.
    They did, Romania got transylvania after the war

btw it looks wrong because bosnia is supposed to be ottoman empires. if that is changed hands it looks alot more decent

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    You could give Austria the red colour they had before NA...
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Blog Entries
    Austria : White
    Austrian Empire : Goldish
    Austria-Hungary : Purple

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

I would have it as:
    Austria: pre-NA red
    Austrian Empire: Gold, same colour as the one on their flag
    Austria-Hungary: vanilla white
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

Quote Originally Posted by t0m
    I would have it as:
    Austria: pre-NA red
    Austrian Empire: Gold, same colour as the one on their flag
    Austria-Hungary: vanilla white
    I agree here.
    The Holy Crusade of Pope Nicolaus V - A Crusade States AAR (- Discontinued due reloading of OS)

US Secretary of Awesome Yuri_Kenobi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Puppets
    Well if you can make me some flags...
    - Republic of China
    - Modern Japan
    - Soviet Union
    - South Africa
    - Modern Bulgaria
    - Russian Empire
    Well the Soviet Union doesn't yet exist within this mods' timeframe. Only the Russian Soviet Federative Soviet Republic does (and it's in the middle of a civil war), and to be historically correct, it should be represented by this:
    (snatched from wikipedia)

Of course the hammer and sickle were used by the reds, and probably looks better, but it wasn't official until 1922.

I also think that the whites of the civil war should be represented as a faction in the mod, especially if you choose to further expand the timeline, right now we're a bit short on time to fight a bloody civil war.
    Last edited by Yuri_Kenobi; 12-07-2008 at 19:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri_Kenobi
    Well the Soviet Union doesn't yet exist within this mods' timeframe. Only the Russian Soviet Federative Soviet Republic does (and it's in the middle of a civil war), and to be historically correct, it should be represented by this:
    (snatched from wikipedia)

Of course the hammer and sickle were used by the reds, and probably looks better, but it wasn't official until 1922.

I also think that the whites of the civil war should be represented as a faction in the mod, especially if you choose to further expand the timeline, right now we're a bit short on time to fight a bloody civil war.
    but-but the hammer and sickle just look soooo much cooler
    Can I be in your home? I would very much like to be in your home.

ill have a go for pre NA red for Austria, goldish for Austrian Empire and vanilla white for Austria HUngary

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 38 63 88 113 ... LastLast