+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 170 FirstFirst ... 64 89 114 139 154 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Yes, yes! My favorite mod is still alive. What a good news.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

It sure is still active! Actually, I can't wait to play the newest version! I hope it comes out soon, even if it is still a test version, I really want to try the new stuff!

Good job so far guys, doing a good job, I'd bow to you, but that's bad for my back, so I'll just give you a hi-five. o/

Is there any version of WWM that works with EU3:Chronicles?

Getting same game freezes as others and it makes it unplayable with the 5.1 version. I just can't make myself play the game without WWM. Biggest thing for me is the added countries/provinces & the removal of Terra incognita. If I could just get that to work I would be happy. Anyone been able to get any other versions to work?
    Last edited by ufos8mycow; 06-05-2012 at 02:11.

No John, you are the Syndies IconOfEvi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

WWM, the Duke Nukem Forever of EU3 mods

And I will wait, because I have the faith
    Nationality - American
    Religion - Sikh
    Political Ideology - Anti-Communist, Raj America

Recruit
    Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by ufos8mycow View Post
    Is there any version of WWM that works with EU3:Chronicles?
    Same question here, does it work with nevest version of Divine Wind ? last time i checked it didn't

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Hafnes View Post
    Same question here, does it work with newest version of Divine Wind ? last time i checked it didn't
    It works, but people say it's very buggy, I tried it and haven't had a single bug, just some graphical glitches.

Crusader Prime
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars II

unfortulately, it crashes constantly while trying to play a game as sweden. Ive got all patches installed (divine wind 5.1) with all dlc (unit models of all eras). has anyone an idea how the game to "freeze"?
    History is written by the winners

AHH the anticipation!

I know dustin, I know... I don't want to wait any more, I want to admire the work people put into this mod right now! Please finish soon guys! Doing a good job so far!

Found an error in andean_text.csv in the localization folder that was preventing things from working in some regards, (particularly with MichaelMs scenario editor)

On line 10 where it should be

Code:
    desc_start_child_sacrifices;Embrace the power of the ;;;;;;;;;;;x,,,,,,,,,
    It's only

Code:
    desc_start_child_sacrifices;Embrace the power of the ,

This is a quick fix if you haven't spotted it yet.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Does anyone know when they are going to fix this mod for version 5.1?

Second Lieutenant
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by kevinbad2010 View Post
    Does anyone know when they are going to fix this mod for version 5.1?
    A playable beta will be released as soon as most positions are done. So has Hafte declared, upon returning home from Europe last week.

Any ETA at all? Like 1 month? 2 month? A year? At least don't have me all jumping every single day while checking for updates

Question End Date

What year does the game end in? Is it 1918 or does it go longer than that?

Also, is the start date still at 1399 or is it earlier? The EU3 Wiki page on the whole world says that "new nations include the Roman Empire, the Mongol Empire, the European Union, Yugoslavia, the Jagellonian Empire and various others." So I'm wondering if the mod goes back all the way to the days of the Roman Empire.

Second Lieutenant
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Yakaspat View Post
    Also, is the start date still at 1399 or is it earlier? The EU3 Wiki page on the whole world says that "new nations include the Roman Empire, the Mongol Empire, the European Union, Yugoslavia, the Jagellonian Empire and various others." So I'm wondering if the mod goes back all the way to the days of the Roman Empire.
    The Roman Empire is pretty much just a bigger Italy or Byzantine Empire.

Earlier starting dates are not on the table currently.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThronePenumbra - Black PlagueRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The version for DW opens a window.. .and the window always crashes. Using IE, if that is a factor... :P

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Divine Wind (version something beta) works for me.
    The only thing weird are the province borders.
    CoT today, gone tomorrow
    A saying. Or so they say
    ---------
    EU3 AAR: Two lions and a yellow background (MPM)

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThronePenumbra - Black PlagueRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

When I click the download link, the new window that is open crashes. someone has a direct link to download? I'd really like to play this mod

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Wow it's been this long and they still did not fix it (

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 170 FirstFirst ... 64 89 114 139 154 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast