+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 170 FirstFirst ... 60 85 110 135 150 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

I don't think it's sensible to change default country codes, what with all the attendant scripts and such. Keep the them unchanged and alter the new ones instead.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    Means this that the mod-folder with the 5.1 version is working again?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nichts13 View Post
    Means this that the mod-folder with the 5.1 version is working again?
    Yeh, they fixed that problem with the latest patch if I'm not mistaken.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    Yeh, they fixed that problem with the latest patch if I'm not mistaken.
    They fixed it in July.

When will a proper-working version for DW be released?

I hope an update comes soon. I'll be waiting eagerly.

Until then, the mod is unplayable for me. No matter what I do, the game freezes after I unpause after starting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArchive View Post
    I hope an update comes soon. I'll be waiting eagerly.

Until then, the mod is unplayable for me. No matter what I do, the game freezes after I unpause after starting.
    Are you trying to play the modded game in English or in an other language? At my computer the German is freezing before the beginning, if I am not wrong (it is a time ago that I tried), but the English is working. (The Dutch works also, but because of missing localisation here nearly all is only the code.) You can change the language of EUIII in the settings.txt in your EUIII folder.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Is the currently map supposed to be this jagged, or have I horribly fouled up installation somewhere along the way?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ofaloaf View Post
    Is the currently map supposed to be this jagged, or have I horribly fouled up installation somewhere along the way?

Yeh, it's just the stretched old map from HTTT. A new one is supposed to arrive before Judgement day.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    Yeh, it's just the stretched old map from HTTT. A new one is supposed to arrive before Judgement day.
    Ah. The end times can't come soon enough!

Is it normal for the Divine Wind version to randomly freeze after a random length of time? Probably when an event somewhere tries to fire. I've had it freeze 5 days in and had to restart, then had to work fine for about 5 years. Then I reloaded a previous save and it froze about 3 years from the start point instead.

Mac downloads aren't working. Sorry to annoy with my mac-related problems, I'll install windows on it soon, I promise!

No John, you are the Syndies IconOfEvi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Ofaloaf View Post
    Ah. The end times can't come soon enough!
    One more year...
    Nationality - American
    Religion - Sikh
    Political Ideology - Anti-Communist, Raj America

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

I downloaded it today, and found some funny/annoying errors in the game. Firstly the provinces of Berry and Barrois in France are uncolonized in 1399, while Burgundy has No Government. Also a province in Lithuania is called PROV2207. Using my own knowledge i would suggest you call this province Panevezys.

Ignoring these bugs, it is a great mod
    Comrade Vladimir Mehmetovich Sakharov, NK Finance, in Avindian's Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo (Interactive TFH 4.02)

The Earth is the Cradle of the Mind -- but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." - Konstantin E.Tsiolkovsky
    "Let others shoot; For here I leave my second leg, and the Forty-second Foot." - The Ballad of Faithless Nelly Gray by Thomas Hood

Please make this idea more known! I want it to get into the next Victoria 2 DLC! by Sakura_F. Copy this if you want this to be implemented

EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The download link for IN isn't working. It just redirects to the main page because the file wasn't found. Is there a different link or should i just wait till it gets fixed?
    Secretary - Mr. Churchill! Sir! You are drunk sir!
    Winston - Well.... I may be drunk *hic* but in the morning i'll be sober *hic* and you shhhtill be a b****

Sergeant
    Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Do they make a new verision of "The Whole World"?

The version have only "small provinces" and the newest patch gave the bigger. You now what I mean.

Second Lieutenant
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Mateu View Post
    Do they make a new verision of "The Whole World"?

The version have only "small provinces" and the newest patch gave the bigger. You now what I mean.
    Yes, a new version is in the works. In fact, I am joining the team as soon as I'm granted access to the private parts of the WWM forums.

Bug with animations (navy units):
    In Europa Universalis 3 Divine Wind game, in the gfx\anims directory, there are *.pdax files, *.pdaxb files, *.dds files, *.color.dds files and *.xac files. In Mod Whole World, the gfx\anims directory, have only the *.pdax files and *.pdaxb files. Could this be the cause for the bug with the animations, where the new naval units are presented as soldiers? Im searching for some help in this forum. If someone can help me, I will apreciate a lot.
    Freezes:
    At my first atempts to play this great mod, after few minutes, the game freezes always in the same year. I had disable the autosave in the game options to "never", and for the moment, the game seems OK. I have already played for a long period with no freezes.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu2011 View Post
    Bug with animations (navy units):
    In Europa Universalis 3 Divine Wind game, in the gfx\anims directory, there are *.pdax files, *.pdaxb files, *.dds files, *.color.dds files and *.xac files. In Mod Whole World, the gfx\anims directory, have only the *.pdax files and *.pdaxb files. Could this be the cause for the bug with the animations, where the new naval units are presented as soldiers? Im searching for some help in this forum. If someone can help me, I will apreciate a lot.
    Freezes:
    The problem with ships and DW relates to a new file in the interface (not gfx\interface) directory called ships.gfx. The mod needs a copy of this file and the mods copy needs to be edited to add each custom ship type to the file and to remove any that are not in the mod. Because we can't make xac files the custom ships need to point to existing xac files and existing graphics and this pointing in DW unlike HTT is done in the ships.gfx file. So for example:

Step 1) Add one of these to the file for each non vanilla ship unit in the mod

EMFXActorType = {
    name = "twodecker"
    actorfile = "gfx\anims\Twodecker.xac"

idle = "gfx\anims\Ships_Moving.xsm"
    move = "gfx\anims\Ships_Moving.xsm"
    attack = "gfx\anims\Ships_Attack.xsm"
    scale = 2.0
    }

Step 2) change the name= line to match the name of the ship unit in the mod

Step 3) change the actorfile = to match one of the existing ship actor files already in this ship.gfx file that would be most appropriate for the custom ship. So if the new unit is close to a two decker then pick the two decker etc.

On a separate note: The mod also needs a buildings.gfx file (new in DW) added to this same interface directory. The mods copy of this file needs to be edited so that each religion group (not religion but religion group) in the mod has one of these:

EMFXActorType = {
    name = "eastern_missionary"
    actorfile = "gfx\anims\Asian_Missionary.xac"

idle = "gfx\anims\Missionary_Animation.xsm"

scale = 1.8
    }

the name = line should be religongroupname_missionary

and the actorfile line should match one of the existing ones already in the file.

Remember to go through the file and make sure ALL the religion groups in the mod have one of these sections in the file and ALSO to remove any sections in the file for religion groups not in the mod.

Note unlike the ships which will only display wrong in game if not set up correctly in the ship.gfx file the religion group sections in building.gfx will at some point cause CTDs if not set up correctly.

Also I assume if the mod has any custom buildings they also need to be set up in this same file but I am not sure about that.

Someone on the WWM team should make a note to fix these items for the next release.
    Last edited by 17blue17; 31-12-2011 at 23:41.

Sergeant
    Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by toilet View Post
    Yes, a new version is in the works. In fact, I am joining the team as soon as I'm granted access to the private parts of the WWM forums.
    Okey, it should be cool if I could play until 2000 or something to,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 170 FirstFirst ... 60 85 110 135 150 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast