+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 170 FirstFirst ... 54 79 104 129 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneIron Cross

It says at GG that they are the same exact, yes?
    Real WWM heads show up on the weekend and let Hafte do all the work.

The sweetest p's

Cry Havoc!, and let loose the dogs of Warsaw.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Casimir View Post
    It says at GG that they are the same exact, yes?
    Well the 4.1b beta and the final HTT 4.1 patch were not the same. The final patch exe from Paradox has some problems like a CTD with the ledger and some mods with complex maps will not work with the final patch exe. Most people recommend doing the following:

1) download the final HTT 4.1 patch
    2) download the HTT 4.1 april 2010 beta from the tech support forum.
    3) install the final HTT 4.1 patch in to the game.
    4) extract the beta patch to another temporary location. Then copy the exe from the beta and use it to replace the exe in the game.

No John, you are the Syndies IconOfEvi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I guess he wasnt kidding about the couple of weeks thing
    Nationality - American
    Religion - Sikh
    Political Ideology - Anti-Communist, Raj America

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPip View Post
    Thanks, I should have thought of that, it worked!

However, now I have a different problem, in that the game freazes for about 10-15 seconds each time the day changes. It doesn't do this normally in the game, and my computer is (relatively) good at playing games usually, so I don't think it's to do with that.
    Where did you find the download for wwm v3.2?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Gitily View Post
    Where did you find the download for wwm v3.2?
    There are download links for all previous versions in the first post in the thread. I don't know if they work, but they are there. If they don't work, I'm sure Hafte would probably upload it for you.
    Composer of the MEIOU and Taxes Official Soundtrack:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ial-Soundtrack

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Please can you make a version of this awesome mod to EU3 DW Please?
    "I look...and I conquer, because that's what I have been born for."
    -MisterDeadL

Thank you.
    -MisterDeadL-

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

wishes for a WWI game Affenklaus's Avatar

Great! My favourite EU3 mod is finally back.

I found some errors:
    1.) The right government.txt seems to be missing. Countries like Jülich and Berg that, judging from their history files, are supposed to be independent duchies are displayed as "nogovernment" because independet_duchy is not defined in governments.txt.

2.) The provinces Barrois and Berry are empty in most early start dates. Deleting the map cache didn't change it.

3.) There's "French Africa" written all over the Kongo region in 1399 start - but no French provinces anywhere near this place. Again deleting map cache didn't change it.
    EDIT: I just saw it's in every place that was wasteland in vanilla (French Oceania, French Sout America, &c). It's just cosmetic and doesn't seem to have an impact on gameplay but it's strange nonetheless.

4.) This is probably no error but just the way the new map looks: Is it normal that the map looks really blocky?

I have just started to pay this mod and i agree that it is a awesome mod, i just have a couple of issues, just updated my game, divine wind to 5.1 and i installed the mod, when i go to play it i also notice the same problem mentioned in the post above with the names on the map, but also when i start a new game i don't seem to have any ports or shipyards anywhere, not sure why and was wondering if someone could tell me what I've done to cause this and how to fix it?

Europa Universalis 3MagickaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Thanks Hafte, I love you! ;D
    If you wish for peace, understand war.
    * B. H. Liddell Hart in Strategy

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Affenklaus View Post
    1.) The right government.txt seems to be missing. Countries like Jülich and Berg that, judging from their history files, are supposed to be independent duchies are displayed as "nogovernment" because independet_duchy is not defined in governments.txt.
    Oops. I'll see what I can do.

2.) The provinces Barrois and Berry are empty in most early start dates. Deleting the map cache didn't change it.
    Oops. I'll see what I can do.

3.) There's "French Africa" written all over the Kongo region in 1399 start - but no French provinces anywhere near this place. Again deleting map cache didn't change it.
    EDIT: I just saw it's in every place that was wasteland in vanilla (French Oceania, French Sout America, &c). It's just cosmetic and doesn't seem to have an impact on gameplay but it's strange nonetheless.
    I noticed that too, but I couldn't figure out why it was happening.

4.) This is probably no error but just the way the new map looks: Is it normal that the map looks really blocky?
    The map is blocky because I used the HttT map, which is 3x smaller than the DW map. Rest assured that the WWM team is still working on something far superior (which is why this is version 4.999).

Get it HERE!

Europa Universalis 3MagickaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Something from the bookmarked start dates: in "Aztec Triple Alliance" both Spain and Mayan empire are marked as interesting nations to play while they do not exist.
    If you wish for peace, understand war.
    * B. H. Liddell Hart in Strategy

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Um, the circumstances of this release seem slightly unexceptional :P Still got to check it out, I am excited!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    Um, the circumstances of this release seem slightly unexceptional :P Still got to check it out, I am excited!
    The next one will be a bigger deal

Get it HERE!

I'm very pleased of these release... Very good work!
    Even with its inevitable small bugs it looks great...

Thanks Guys!
    AVFERRE TRVCIDARE RAPERE FALSIS NOMINIBVS IMPERIVM ATQVE VBI SOLITVDINEM FACIVNT PACEM APPELLANT
    (P. CORNELIVS TACITVS - DE VITA IVLII AGRICOLAE LIBER)

http://www.terreconosciute.blogspot.com

Colonel
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations

Just started a game as Castile in 1399. No ships and no ports to build them.
    Robert Glaub
    rwglaub@yahoo.com

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteSemper FiVictoria 2

Yeah, positions.txt is an empty file and apparently the game can't figure out what is coastal without >.>

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Question- Does anyone know's why the mod stop's working in the middle of the game?

)!(MisterDeadl)!(
    "I look...and I conquer, because that's what I have been born for."
    -MisterDeadL

Thank you.
    -MisterDeadL-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rwglaub View Post
    Just started a game as Castile in 1399. No ships and no ports to build them.
    Damn! How did no one else point that out yet? It's going to take some time to fix...

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteSemper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    Damn! How did no one else point that out yet? It's going to take some time to fix...
    I did comment on it in errors, additionally, the new map (obviously) uses different coordinates so my alternaftive sucks; my brazilian army was seemingly stationed in the pacific ocean.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 170 FirstFirst ... 54 79 104 129 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast