+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 170 FirstFirst ... 47 72 97 122 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Nor me...
    Forte est vinum, fortier est rex, fortieres sunt mulieres super omnia vincit veritas.

Alternative Link

I've uploaded a copy to mediafire if people want it

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtmexl5c74bhoha

ps. If for any reason you don't want it up Haftetavenscrap I'll take it down, just that people were asking and I was in a position to help.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    No problem, just take it down once I get a working 4.1 version out. Still working on it...
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2

are there any plans to update this mod for DW?

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Kaiser View Post
    are there any plans to update this mod for DW?
    Yes, but something Paradox did in the expansion broke our map, so it's a lot of work. Most of the team are students, so we don't have a lot of time...
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneIron Cross

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    Yes, but something Paradox did in the expansion broke our map, so it's a lot of work. Most of the team are students, so we don't have a lot of time...
    Time for me to uninstall/reinstall to HTTT. And help with the WWM version for HttT 4.1
    Real WWM heads show up on the weekend and let Hafte do all the work.

The sweetest p's

Cry Havoc!, and let loose the dogs of Warsaw.

can some one help me install

i got eu3 complete on steam and i dont know where to install the files

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by kill_allot177 View Post
    i got eu3 complete on steam and i dont know where to install the files

The EU3 folder should be under c:/program files(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/
    but I don't know what the EU3 folder itself looks like with the steam version

I found the file and installed it under the common folder but how do i run it

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I'll wait for DW version. But... Really, good job!
    Forte est vinum, fortier est rex, fortieres sunt mulieres super omnia vincit veritas.

Problem.

Hey, I've played all you're previous versions of WW, on NA, IN and so on, but I can't get it working on HTTT. I've made sure that i have the latest version (but unlike the other versions, it didn't ''install'', I just unzipped it and move it in the mod folder). But, I can't launch the mod because I'm missing the (I think it's called so) the directory file, or well, that ''movie file'' that makes the mod appear in the launcher.

Thx for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by nordic_soldier View Post
    Hey, I've played all you're previous versions of WW, on NA, IN and so on, but I can't get it working on HTTT. I've made sure that i have the latest version (but unlike the other versions, it didn't ''install'', I just unzipped it and move it in the mod folder). But, I can't launch the mod because I'm missing the (I think it's called so) the directory file, or well, that ''movie file'' that makes the mod appear in the launcher.

Thx for any help.
    I am having the same problem???

Yes. I tried to rename the file, before i unzipped it, when it was in ''downloadble material'' or something like that. Well, i tried to rename to WholeWorld.exe, and see if the installer worked. Then it says that it wasn't compatible with my windows 7 system, something about 64 and 32 bits.

Try to rename the file to .exe and see it if works. Otherwise, i have no idea.

I took an old .mod file, from WWM IN version 3.31, and tried it out.

The game starts now, but when the last thing is about to load, Texts, at Napoleon loading screen, the game crash.

Would be very thankfull if someone could aid me.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Here's what the "WholeWorld.mod" file looked like in the earlier version, if that's what you're looking for. I haven't tried it myself yet.
    Code:
    name = "Whole World 4.01"
    extend = "common"
    replace = "history"
    extend = "map"
    replace = "localisation"
    extend = "events"
    extend = "interface"
    extend = "gfx"
    extend = "missions"
    extend = "decisions"
    extend = "sound"

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Madrid, Región histórica de Castilla, Confederación Ibérica, Europa
    Hope there will be a DW version

Quote Originally Posted by fudd_bopo View Post
    Here's what the "WholeWorld.mod" file looked like in the earlier version, if that's what you're looking for. I haven't tried it myself yet.
    Code:
    name = "Whole World 4.01"
    extend = "common"
    replace = "history"
    extend = "map"
    replace = "localisation"
    extend = "events"
    extend = "interface"
    extend = "gfx"
    extend = "missions"
    extend = "decisions"
    extend = "sound"
    Yeah, well i don't know. From what I've understand, that one is supposed to work. But how do i make it work when i can't find and download the .mod file anywhere... I'm sorry, but I'm not really a computer wiz :P.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I was thinking of playing the Sami (Sámpi). I would like to start with Finnmark, with 1000 in city size, Sami as culture and Shamism as religion.

So I go to the province folder, find Finnmark, chance owner to SAP, controller to SAP and religion to shamanism ? Capital to, what, Finnmark ? Chance city size to 1000 ? Anything else needed ? Lappland is the "potential capital" for Sámpi, would my capital just chance to Lappland when (and if) I colonize it ?

I am playing with Heir to the Throne, latest version of both the game and the mod.
    My AARs: Inkwell, my AARs are near the bottom of the page, the 4th last on page 11

"....You might have a very minor case of serious brain damage...."

Wheatly from portal 2

Hey all installing this for the first time -

I'm not sure why, but 4.02 seems to have been released as a directory rather than a *.exe installer. As a result, it is missing the .mod file. Either create it using the one copy/pasted above, or install the previous version using the exe installer and then paste in the new version.

If you create your own .mod file, make _sure_ the filename extension is .mod. Windows Notepad, for example, almost always appends .txt to your filenames, even if you don't tell it to. This won't work, and the mod won't show up in the drop-down menu.

Hey all -

I'm running version 4.02. The game crashes, everytime, during the 'Creating Texts...' portion of startup. I'm not the only one with this problem, as evidenced by this thread: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ts-quot-in-4.1, and post #2934 above.

Has anyone seen this before? If so, how do I fix it?

Thanks!

EDIT: Made a thread to resolve this: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ating-Texts...
    Last edited by HokieTux; 05-03-2011 at 02:27.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 170 FirstFirst ... 47 72 97 122 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast