+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 170 FirstFirst ... 46 71 96 121 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

I was just wondering if there was a way for me to convert my WWM IN save files to WWM HTT so i can carry on my campaigns on HTT updated version

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brianestoll View Post
    OH NO.. 404 error "not found" on game front.. i tried both the IN and HTTT links.. just letting you know. Anyone know an alternative download location?
    It seems to work for me... Maybe try again and let me know if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by V1rtu4lFL3tch View Post
    I was just wondering if there was a way for me to convert my WWM IN save files to WWM HTT so i can carry on my campaigns on HTT updated version
    I doubt it. The differences are too great, even between vanilla IN and HttT.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Oh well thanks I'll start again so many empires to build so little time (:

Download defenitely not working, sure it might work for someone but not for me and thats the important thing. So any mirrors?

sorry about this it's me yet again, my eu3 HTT runs on steam, and since i got the mod the game randomly closes after a few years of game time play. I dont understand it this didn't happen when i was playing eu3 WWM without steam. Any sugestions?

Yeah, the HttT download isn't working for me. Anyone have a mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by V1rtu4lFL3tch View Post
    sorry about this it's me yet again, my eu3 HTT runs on steam, and since i got the mod the game randomly closes after a few years of game time play. I dont understand it this didn't happen when i was playing eu3 WWM without steam. Any sugestions?
    I assume you let Steam auto update, so the issue is it's a more up to date patch that doesn't work with WWM, try and copy over the files from an older patch 4.01 or 4.1b from 29.4 IIRC? I've had to do this and now mine works fine.

Count me as one who can't get the mod file from gamefront. I've been trying since Saturday and every time I get the error that the file doesn't exist. Checked their fourms and I've seen a few others who have had the same problem with different files.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Okay people, I realize that the mod is no longer available at Gamefront. I have decided not to re-upload the previous version.

Instead, I'm uploading an entirely new version with about a years worth of previously unreleased stuff that the WWM team was too disorganized to get released before DW. Enjoy!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20013...dHttTFinal.zip
    This is also posted on the first page of this thread

Get it HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    Okay people, I realize that the mod is no longer available at Gamefront. I have decided not to re-upload the previous version.

Instead, I'm uploading an entirely new version with about a years worth of previously unreleased stuff that the WWM team was too disorganized to get released before DW. Enjoy!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20013...dHttTFinal.zip
    This is also posted on the first page of this thread
    May I be the first to say that your entire adoring masses love you and your mod team for a great mod, can't wait to get this baby running!

Umm, what patch should this run on? I've tried on the latest steam patch, but it crashes to desktop on "creating text" caption at the start. I'll have a go with some others.

Awesome! Quick question, I can't find the wholeworld.mod file in the zip file. Where can I find that? or let me know what I need to put in it and I can create it myself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiev the Great View Post
    Umm, what patch should this run on? I've tried on the latest steam patch, but it crashes to desktop on "creating text" caption at the start. I'll have a go with some others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardu View Post
    Awesome! Quick question, I can't find the wholeworld.mod file in the zip file. Where can I find that? or let me know what I need to put in it and I can create it myself.
    I knew I was going to mess up somewhere...
    The version I just posted works for 4.1b, and yes, the mod file is missing. If you want to run it on 4.1b, the old mod file should work fine.
    I am currently trying to get it to run on 4.1, at which time I'll repost with the mod file included. Stay tuned!

Get it HERE!

Possible bug

Hi, me again.

I was playing a 1399 campaign and several the new regions in Germany start empty, I'll write a list when I get the chance. Is this a mod thing or my install?

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    I knew I was going to mess up somewhere...
    The version I just posted works for 4.1b, and yes, the mod file is missing. If you want to run it on 4.1b, the old mod file should work fine.
    I am currently trying to get it to run on 4.1, at which time I'll repost with the mod file included. Stay tuned!
    Thanks for the response. Problem is I reformatted my computer and I don't have the old mod file. No biggie though, I can wait. I tried to play vanilla and couldn't do it.

Hey,

Sorry to be a bother, but Gamefront doesn't seem to like me, as I can't download the newest version either.

Can it be uploaded on a different site? Maybe somewhere like ModDB.

It'd be very much appreciated.

Cheers

So, yeah, did the team take the download down again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiev the Great View Post
    Hi, me again.

I was playing a 1399 campaign and several the new regions in Germany start empty, I'll write a list when I get the chance. Is this a mod thing or my install?
    European provinces without owners:

Worms
    Speyer
    Namur
    Julich
    Berg
    Mark
    Dillenburg
    Nassau
    Augsburg
    Schwaben
    Wangen
    Konstanz
    Furztenburg
    Hohenzollern

Also in the 1918 and 1920 starts, Russia is missing along with the Czechs and possibly others.

Jope this helps I'll try and find more when I can.

Unfourtunatly gamefront has become one of the most unreliable download sites ever. Ive been trying to download things off of it for a week now and none of them have worked. Hafte, do you think you can upload to media fire?

Please> I've beenl ooking forward to this update forever, and I can't even download it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 170 FirstFirst ... 46 71 96 121 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast