+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 170 FirstFirst ... 26 51 76 101 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3396

Thread: *Whole World Mod*

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziperia View Post
    aww man, not the provinces!

I would have less to conquer

unless I somehow understood wrong an you ain't gonna remove provinces...
    He's just moving them around.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Europa Universalis 3MagickaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Good, then there is nothing to worry about
    If you wish for peace, understand war.
    * B. H. Liddell Hart in Strategy

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III

What all of us have, waits there. A memory of light.
    If possible, it would be nice to see what changes 4.01 has and all the patches what changes are made.

I know it's extra work and well it's your mod so your decision but would be nice to see what does it fix and change.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroniero View Post
    If possible, it would be nice to see what changes 4.01 has and all the patches what changes are made.

I know it's extra work and well it's your mod so your decision but would be nice to see what does it fix and change.
    As far as I remember, 4.01 simply added CB's to historical missions, Dynasties and Heirs to country histories, updated the missions with HttT's new CB system, and fixed a bunch of bugs.

Get it HERE!

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III

What all of us have, waits there. A memory of light.
    Thanks, that sounds like a good update

Private
    EU3 Complete

The link to v4.01 for HttT doesn't work

EDIT: Nevermind, I tried five more times and now it worked.
    Last edited by Confucius; 08-01-2010 at 20:10.

Was there a final version of the IN mod that fixxed alot(well there wern't that many, but some important ones) of the bugs such as the Sikh(sp?) religion/ottoman empire collapse event where all the countries in europe would lose their owned starting(1399) core provinces or the "typo"( )in the dyes section of the trade good owners section?

By the way, whoever came up with the industrialising event chains and especially all the different kinds of trade good bonuses was brilliant this is somthing everyone else needs to pick up in their mods in my opinion and even into the basic game itself. It adds so much depth!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    Was there a final version of the IN mod that fixxed alot(well there wern't that many, but some important ones) of the bugs such as the Sikh(sp?) religion/ottoman empire collapse event where all the countries in europe would lose their owned starting(1399) core provinces or the "typo"( )in the dyes section of the trade good owners section?

By the way, whoever came up with the industrialising event chains and especially all the different kinds of trade good bonuses was brilliant this is somthing everyone else needs to pick up in their mods in my opinion and even into the basic game itself. It adds so much depth!
    3.31 is what you're looking for

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

4.01 is compatible with the 4.1b?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmeIII View Post
    4.01 is compatible with the 4.1b?
    Not officially, but there's a thread somewhere that explains how to make it compatible, it's fairly easy.

Get it HERE!

Ok, I have to say that I love many of the things in 4.01. All the tons of new nations and provinces really make the game so much more interesting.

I do have a few things though; Would it be possible when the Minerals Discovered event fires; that it mentiones what the province in question is currently producing so that you can faster figgure out if it's worth taking the chance?
    Also, should Kalaallisut and some of the other new native nations; only start with 10 people living in each of their provinces?
    Would it be possible to change the colors on some of the Japanese clans in the Political Mapmode? as it is right now they all sort of look the same.

That's all I could think of. It's an awesome mod, and totally worth the slowdown that occure for me (and apparently some other people as well).

Question, is the province distances correct? I knew that back when i had the IN version I had to remove the content folder and ahve the game calculate out the new distances

First Lieutenant Samuel Clemens's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    Not officially, but there's a thread somewhere that explains how to make it compatible, it's fairly easy.
    This thread, if I remember right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeghead View Post
    I do have a few things though; Would it be possible when the Minerals Discovered event fires; that it mentiones what the province in question is currently producing so that you can faster figgure out if it's worth taking the chance?
    I'm not sure that this is possible. The quickest way to find out is to just find the province with the province search button.

Also, should Kalaallisut and some of the other new native nations; only start with 10 people living in each of their provinces?
    Hmm... That does sound wrong...

Would it be possible to change the colors on some of the Japanese clans in the Political Mapmode? as it is right now they all sort of look the same.
    Maybe I can do something, but I don't want it to look too psychotic either.

Question, is the province distances correct? I knew that back when i had the IN version I had to remove the content folder and ahve the game calculate out the new distances
    It should be correct, but if it seems wrong you can always recalculate it.

Get it HERE!

First Lieutenant Samuel Clemens's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap View Post
    Hmm... That does sound wrong...

It should be correct, but if it seems wrong you can always recalculate it.
    If you pick one of the tribal nations with a 10 population province that shows up as No Settlement, from my experience yesterday, recalculating didn't help until I manually put in Event 17001 to add 1k and bump the province to an actual city.

I only played a little bit yesterday because it was way slow even with all other extra processes and programs closed, but I did notice that the Australian native country I picked and NGU to it's southwestern border were both No Settlements.

I did a recalculation, it seemed a bit off in some places but mostly correct.

As for japan, with so many of their flags being so similar (I'm not saying that the flags should be changed. If it's correct, then let them remain that way) but with their political mapmode colors all being in red, pink and purple colorshades; keeping track on who is who is hard.

And yeah, Seems like many of the new nativ nations all start with 10 people per province and it's a bit "hard" to play a country with 0 income and needs colonial meitenence just to become cities.

Another thing when we are on the subject of Japan. I don't know how much you can change this but shouln't Japan's tech be set to Latin after 1854? (that is if anyone would actually start a game other then at 1399 for some reason). I just started it at 1914 to see how prepared it is for WW1 and with all it's tech being at lvl 30, it's a bit too low.
    Last edited by Smeghead; 11-01-2010 at 19:48.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms event

a question. which patch is 3.31 installed on? (talking about EUIII Complete, without HttT) the final 3.2 (Nov 24th) or some older beta or...?
    Choose again.

Blog Entries
    As for japan, with so many of their flags being so similar (I'm not saying that the flags should be changed. If it's correct, then let them remain that way) but with their political mapmode colors all being in red, pink and purple colorshades; keeping track on who is who is hard.
    There is nothing correct about their flags. I made them up, because none actually exist.

Another thing when we are on the subject of Japan. I don't know how much you can change this but shouln't Japan's tech be set to Latin after 1854? (that is if anyone would actually start a game other then at 1399 for some reason). I just started it at 1914 to see how prepared it is for WW1 and with all it's tech being at lvl 30, it's a bit too low.[/QUOTE]Japan is a work in progress. You will see many improvements in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverM View Post
    a question. which patch is 3.31 installed on? (talking about EUIII Complete, without HttT) the final 3.2 (Nov 24th) or some older beta or...?
    3.31 should be compatible with the final version of IN.

Get it HERE!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms event

thank you ^^
    will go try it out
    Choose again.

There is nothing correct about their flags. I made them up, because none actually exist
    I see. So the countries that make up Japan are more or less just the different provinces? or are they the clans? because I'm pretty sure the clans had flags.

Or if you are sticking to the way it currently is, would it also be possible to change some of teh colors of the flags? they are all also a bit much alike in color..heh sorry to pester you so much about it

Blog Entries
    I see. So the countries that make up Japan are more or less just the different provinces? or are they the clans? because I'm pretty sure the clans had flags.

Or if you are sticking to the way it currently is, would it also be possible to change some of teh colors of the flags? they are all also a bit much alike in color..heh sorry to pester you so much about it
    If there are real flags I'd gladly use them

Get it HERE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 170 FirstFirst ... 26 51 76 101 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 151 ... LastLast