+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: The User Made Nations Mod: v1.1 released

As long as we are on balance issues, does anyone else find the Saiyan Kingdom OP and the Punic League under powered?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Victoria 2

Hey maybe we should start a new thread instead of spamming this one.

Where we can talk about this over powered, under powered and stuff.
    Ethnicity: Austrian
    Religion: Theravada Buddhist
    Career: Military

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    That's not spam They are all very useful suggestions I hope I can apply in the next versions.
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Capibara View Post
    That's not spam They are all very useful suggestions I hope I can apply in the next versions.
    Well on that case, im glad i can help.

and Throne i dont think i want to give up U-Sang becuase thats my capital and without that province my country wouldnt look as well organized.
    Ethnicity: Austrian
    Religion: Theravada Buddhist
    Career: Military

I has a country:
    1) Quacken
    2) 4 random available provinces
    3) 4 random neighboring provinces
    4) Just pick a capital.
    5) A Duck

a) Tribal something or other
    b) welsh
    c) animist
    d) latin
    e) no
    f) very centeralized
    neutral innovative/narrowminded
    1 step towards land
    free subjects
    aristocracy
    g) just make the 1st historical idea a trade one

7) Names

a) Quackers
    Quackmoth
    Quackaroo
    Quackenson
    Quack
    QuackyMcQuackhead
    Quacky
    Quackhead
    McQuackin
    Quaklord
    Sir Qucksalot
    b) of Quack
    son of Quacker
    Duckfree
    McDuck
    Downwith Geese
    Duckler
    Duckinson
    Duck
    Ducky
    Ducklard
    c) QSS Quack
    QSS Quacksalot
    QSS McQuack
    QSS Nota Good Swimmer
    QSS The Ugly Duckling
    QSS Duckdom
    QSS Meow
    QSS Duck McQuackingston
    QSS Quacker
    QSS Big Quack

8) The first leaders name should be Sir Quack the Quacker

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    In the upcoming new version (?), can I request Kazmiristan to be changed to Orthodox with all provinces with state religion?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

Any possibility of this showing up in a HttT version?
    Look! It's my new signature!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Is there a new version coming?
    God's protection is better than the strongest armor or the tallest tower.
    Fan of the Week: 4/25/10 Was a recipient of one of King_Richard_XI's birthday cookies:
    Nationality: American (Dixie), Religion: Southern Baptist, Ideology: Reactionary, Issues: Jingoism
    billy bob's opinion of Mississippi
    My first AAR: Etruria: Forging an Empire (a disaster, but completed)
    My second AAR: Confessions to a Boatman: An Ottoman AAR (dead)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

Seconded! I love this mod, and was writing up a nation for this.
    Look! It's my new signature!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Blog Entries
    So I came across this thread the other day and remembered how fun it was when I first started developing it, so I'm interested in retaking the project. The question is, for those of you who still remember this mod, should I make a HTTT version based on the previous version or would you like to start from scratch, creating brand new countries and adding stuff as a "history", meaning we could have different setups for different start dates. So, what do you think?
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

No era penal...

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Just transfer it to HTTT, and add something if necessary.
    Like dynasties!

Alright. Played TUMNM, and I have to say this mod is AWESOME. Seriously, it is my favourite mod of EU3. I might make a nation if the creator responds to this so that I know the mod isn't dead.

Anyway, I played my first game as the Eastern Emirates (the little green nation surrounded by generally stronger Christian countries that have more money and better techs). Through clever tricks, I slowly conquered South East Asia. I first took down Uusi Suomi (sp?) by letting their larger army onto my land and then wiping them out with attrition before counter attacking (did those over several wars). I then took down Indochina and the Pirates, claiming Singapore. Over time, my Empire was stretched from Bengala in the east to Japan in the west, controlling most of the sea-based land between (islands, etc). The Republic of Spice was my biggest ally, and I made them giant. But then they betrayed me, so I took them down too.

A couple observations on the nations. Frisyjan (SP?) went nuts in North America, conquering most of the midwest and west coast. Possessed Farm conquered basically ALL of southern Africa, making them a powerhouse expanding everywhere. Europe proper had no empires (it seems the AI was lazy over there) but the light blue guys occupying Constantinople went CRAZY, conquering vast parts of Russia, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, India, Africa, etc. Also, the aforementioned superpower was allied with PF, making them insanely powerful. Utopia was initially the superpower of the Indian subcontinent, but I managed to support the Siths and Sinhala in a 3 way war against them and Bollywoodland (Which, oddly enough, occupied almost the exact RL borders of Pakistan), knocking them out and leaving the two S's to finish the Utopians off. Also, the Medes basically formed the Persian Empire up until they warred with Novo Ordo (the blue guys), whereupon they fell apart. Imperial China was formed (???), but their tech was garbage and their W/E always seemed to be high, so everyone stole their land.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This mod must be revivied!
    Nationality - American
    Ethnicity - American
    Religion - Sikh
    Political Ideology - Anti-Communist, Raj America

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by IconOfEvi View Post
    This mod must be revivied!
    you mean revived?

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Since Capibara is begind EU3 OscAARs, maybe he could update this one day?

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

we need a divine wind version

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Confederation of the Rhine? Mmm, I'd just like that nation alone. >_>

The download link is down again. Could someone reupload (and then get a new version for DW)?

Shame that this doesn't get updated...

Blog Entries
    It would take a LOT of work to update this mod all the way to DW, taking into account that the last version was for IN. Lots of bugs must be fixed and countries added. I would have to check with Haftetavenscrap about the most recent version of WWM. And the fact that EUIV is almost out means that I'd probably wait and redevelop the mod for the new game.

No era penal...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast