• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BritishImperial said:
christ the dissent is horribly high.

does trp have better ai? its just they seem to be encircling and actually doing intelliegent things, unlike my doomsday ai which is utterly moronic.

Yes, I've downloaded DAIM that probably effects the ai's battlefield tactics, but really it doesn't have any effect on their diplomatic tactics. And yes the dissent is abnormally high, God I only declared war on Sweden. :D

Mozla said:
Yes, I've downloaded DAIM that probably effects the ai's battlefield tactics, but really it doesn't have any effect on their diplomatic tactics. And yes the dissent is abnormally high, God I only declared war on Sweden. :D

May be that then was large minority of finno-swedes who wouldn't like that DoW, plus many finnish generals of that time (including Mannerheim) were Finland-Swedes.

Mozla said:
And yes the dissent is abnormally high, God I only declared war on Sweden. :D
Actually, declaring war on Sweden + annulling NAP + new ministers only amounted to 21.6% dissent. You also gained 17.3% dissent because you failed to supply your troops at all times. Don´t do that again ;)

wow, i didnt know that happened. though i did notice your stockpile at 0 at one point.

You made a mess by DOWing Sweden, but it was a good gob, well done!

Release the tigers, and jump to safety. When the tigers are dead and tired of fighting each other, grab your sword and finish them.

Looks like Germany will be finished by France? :wacko:

Incase this anyboady thought this AAR was dead it isn't update will come on Saturday/Sunday :)

Mozla said:
Incase this anyboady thought this AAR was dead it isn't update will come on Saturday/Sunday :)
Marvellous! We'll be waiting.

Snugglie said:
Marvellous! We'll be waiting.

Well actually I've got a bit of free time now I'll do it now

I uploaded save game and after 3 hours game time and it crashed so i will try to fix it if i can, but even when i stat new game it crashes well i'll try. Sorry :(

Ah, a pity. Well, then we expect to see that Norway AAR here soon! ;)

comagoosie said:
darn :(

I was beginning to use your strategy, but let's just say, I am a little noobish to execute it perfectly :D

Oh thanks ;) but really what stratagy, unless you mean complete and utter madness and a set of balls of steel :rofl: :rofl:

Oh and by the way boys and girls I was thinking if I can get the damn thing to work again I was thinking of a co-operative AAR because I need a bit of help as you can see :D