• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The War Erupts

ScreenSave30-1.jpg

Arthur Velison completed Basic Machine tools and Carl Mannerheim was quickly ordered to research Rear Area Supply Dumps so we can strategically
redeploy troops
ScreenSave31-1.jpg

ScreenSave34-1.jpg

The Finnish army had managed to trap four divisons in Vilhelmina and was eager to annilalate them.

To increase the pressure on Sweden and Germany the finnish government asked to join the allies and seek help from the British. (sorry wasn't quick enough to get screen)

ScreenSave29-1.jpg

At the 8th of August the Austrians sent a telegram to all the allied nations that they had allied themselves with the Nazi scum and declared war on the allies, and me more importantly.

ScreenSave7-1.jpg

The finnish armaments department ordered the production of one transport ship, with more to follow for the possible invasion of northern germany.

ScreenSave3-1.jpg

A simple sort reply from the finnish foreign minister "Bugger off".

ScreenSave35-1.jpg

Finally Finnish forces overan the Swedish defense in Vilhelmina and killed or captured nearly 40,000 Swedish defenders.

ScreenSave36.jpg

When the finn attackers reached Vilhelmina they were immediatly ordered to the frontlines for another more dangerous encirclement.

ScreenSave8-1.jpg

Then the war really began the USSR declared war on the Axis

ScreenSave9-1.jpg

Hey maybe Uncle Joe isn't that bad after all.

ScreenSave11-1.jpg

Spoke too soon :(

ScreenSave12-1.jpg

ScreenSave17-2.jpg

In a mad almost suicidal sense of fascist loyalty Hungary and Bulgaria pledged their alligence toward Nazi Geramany.

ScreenSave1-1.jpg

A nice little gift from our friends the British with Air Marshall Dowding nice bunch these brits.

ScreenSave2-1.jpg

Allied progress in Germany, now that they have overran the siegfried line it should be plane sailing all the way to Berlin.

ScreenSave16-1.jpg

A bloody mad bunch these Europeans, as the Greeks and friends declare war on the USSR will they last.

ScreenSave18-2.jpg

Hmmm.... yes good idea.

ScreenSave21-2.jpg

Now the Italians pledge alligence to the dying fascist cause. There is going to be trouble in Africa.

ScreenSave10-1.jpg

Now finnish plans should not be hard to see, well were only trying to outwith the Sweds (sorry Snugglie :D )

ScreenSave13-1.jpg

Come on you've got to have noticed now!!!

ScreenSave4-2.jpg

First clash with the nazis ends badly..... well come on the Finnish navy consists of rowing boats. :D

ScreenSave25-3.jpg

Now the poles join in on this lunacy its just weird why would you be this stupid :confused: :confused: ohh I think the Sweds have noticed. :D

ScreenSave28-2.jpg

The french take Nuremburg and make sure a bit of the German army will not take any part in the battle for Berlin.

ScreenSave23-2.jpg

"United we satnd, divided we fall" the turks and romanians aren't paying attention.

ScreenSave24-2.jpg

And the Russians annex the Latvians.

Well the war has definatly begun and over a little row by Finland and Sweden. All we need now is the yanks to join..... God there always late for every war. (That's the Brit speaking inside me) :D

Tsk tsk tsk, invading Sweden... It's like boxing a guy in a wheelchair. :p

For the record, I don't know how rigorous the mods are with swastikas in screenshots, but you might want to look it up.

My god I hate the Nazis why couldn't they come up with a nice symbol so I wouldn't have to edit it, obviously hitler wasn't thinking about Mozla when he made it (Bastard) :D :D
Is there anyway to edit it now so I won't have to start over again??

Mozla said:
My god I hate the Nazis why couldn't they come up with a nice symbol so I wouldn't have to edit it, obviously hitler wasn't thinking about Mozla when he made it (Bastard) :D :D
Is there anyway to edit it now so I won't have to start over again??
You can't edit the pictures already uploaded, if that is what you mean. In that case I am afraid you'll have to censor them manually and upload them again.

An advise is to use another flag for Germany during the time you do this AAR, it will probably save you quite some time. You can have the German flag with the Swastika blurred... :p

Snugglie said:
You can't edit the pictures already uploaded, if that is what you mean. In that case I am afraid you'll have to censor them manually and upload them again.

An advise is to use another flag for Germany during the time you do this AAR, it will probably save you quite some time. You can have the German flag with the Swastika blurred... :p

I have edited the images so it doesn't matter and if anybody else has trouble with swastikas on images use photobucket and even if you have uploaded it you can edit it on photobucket and will be edited here.

Mozla said:
I have edited the images so it doesn't matter and if anybody else has trouble with swastikas on images use photobucket and even if you have uploaded it you can edit it on photobucket and will be edited here.
...really? I didn't know that. :D Ah, you learn something new every day.

Now, this gives you even more reason to kick some Kraut arse, ey?

Lord Finnish said:
Finland would not be so respected country today if it started WW2 :rofl:

Enewald said:
It would be mroe respected if it would survive the conflict it created.
And if it manages to WC, than there would be more respect... :p

"History is written by the victors"... just make sure you win ;) .

Subscribeified!! :D

Best of luck. Also, what do you think of your original plans? IIRC the winter war is never going to happen now, because there is going to be no molotov-ribbentorp pact, because germany will be gone. So what will your goals be instead. WC? Or perhaps some weird Winter War in reverse where Finland invades the sovejt union? :cool:

White Daimon said:
Subscribeified!! :D

Best of luck. Also, what do you think of your original plans? IIRC the winter war is never going to happen now, because there is going to be no molotov-ribbentorp pact, because germany will be gone. So what will your goals be instead. WC? Or perhaps some weird Winter War in reverse where Finland invades the sovejt union? :cool:

Thanks for subscribing, really my plans will be firstly grab a bit of northern germany then take scandanavia and denmark, then I will probably have little choice but to go for soviet union just depends if I'm still around to make that decision.

this is one of the most insanest aars now running... :p

Finland, you must row your army into gotland! :D

maybe post a pic about germans enemies, and the enemies of SU?

the world has truly gone to shit. hopefully you'll emerge at the top of the pile though

End Game
Part. 1

ScreenSave14-2.jpg

The African Front. Strangly enough no breakthrough by either side.

ScreenSave10-2.jpg

The Turks showing the Russians how encirclement tactics are done.

ScreenSave15-3.jpg

The Italians strangly enough are beating the French with great ease, even if we do beat Germany this war is going to continue for a long while.

ScreenSave16-2.jpg

French progress in Germany, god I hope they take their time because by the time I'm ready there's going to be nothing left of Germany.

ScreenSave2r.jpg

Great more support from the Brits, annoying buggars there definatly gooing t grab some Swedish territory before its over, anyway thanks for the help (sarcasm)

ScreenSave3r.jpg

Too quickly annex the country before the Brits get their hands on it Finnish troops are ordered into Stockholm and Karlstad.

ScreenSave8r.jpg

Finnish troops march glouriously into their hated enemies capital, citizens of Stockholm were reported crying, and they should a new reign of terror had fallen over sweden a Finnish reign.

ScreenSave17-3.jpg

As soon as reports came in that the British had taken Karlstad the Swedish government under arrest in Stockholm accepted unconditional surrender terms, to the Finnish Army.
ScreenSave18-3.jpg

ScreenSave9-2.jpg

The Finnish government were gobsmacked the after the annextion of Sweden the british surrendered all captured Swedish territory to the Finns. :eek:

ScreenSave8-2.jpg

I would understand if the Sweds were pissed off but jesus christ you're supposed to be on are side, so marshall law was enplaced in all of Sweden and Finalnd.

ScreenSave6-2.jpg

With the near break off Germany the Finnish Security Department ordered the sending of one spy to Germany, showing they had only 17 divisons, just one more than us, nd most of them were tyed up against the Frence.

ScreenSave3-2.jpg

With reports that the Fence had entered Leipzig unnaposed it looked as if Freance would win the race to berlin. Smething had to be done.

ScreenSave4-3.jpg

This was what was done the Finnish Foreign and Armaments ministers were greeted in London by the Canadian Prime Minister, to discuss the sale of transport ships the deal was accepted, the Finns had got what they needed.

ScreenSave7-2.jpg

With news that the deal had gone to plan the Chief of the Army ordered all divisions in Sweden to move to Gottemborg. To get ready for operation snowstrom (sorry shit name :D )

ScreenSave0-3.jpg

Because the war had got completly baffaling the Finnish Prime Minister asked the Security council to enlighten him.

ScreenSave1-3.jpg

ScreenSave2-3.jpg

Sorry but this is my last update for 2 weeks bloody work experiance.

"The Finnish reign of terror", good lord... And I don't know if I should feel more sorry for Germany, they sure are not doing too well here. :p

christ the dissent is horribly high.

does trp have better ai? its just they seem to be encircling and actually doing intelliegent things, unlike my doomsday ai which is utterly moronic.