+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is_subject and is_lesser_in_union

Deus VultEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Wouldn't you rather know how fast I'm going?

is_subject and is_lesser_in_union

I've recently been looking through the mission files for IN, and came across a construct I don't understand.

Can someone explain the effect of the is_subject trigger (ie, when is it true)? At first I assumed it was to see if a country is a vassal (ie vassal_of = *), but I'm not so sure any more.

Google and browsing through the forums didn't find me anything, so, anyone know how this trigger works?

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    StarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club

is_subject checks both for being a vassal and a lesser partner in a PU. There's also a is_lesser_in_union = yes/no trigger.

Deus VultEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Thanks for your help. For future reference, is there some sort of master list for these things?

The one on the wiki isn't complete

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    StarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club

A user made a full list of triggers, scopes and effects - you can download the documentation from this thread.

Thanks.

I'm not cut out to edit these things by hand, so I'm writing a mission/event simulator/debugger right now to help me, and hopefully others out a bit.

+ Reply to Thread