+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deconstructed Europe: In Nomine

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Deconstructed Europe: In Nomine

Deconstructed Europe: In Nomine

I have finally worked out the major kinks and now have a working version of Deconstructed Europe Mod available for In Nomine. Functionwise, this is the same as the current NA release of the mod with only a few changes such as realigning my updated continents into regions and a few fat finger fixes.

I left in the increased revolt risk for larger nations and I have not converted all the mission and decision types for a region to cover all the new nations of the region - but first things first.

Please feel free to download and play. I'm looking for input (from pretty much anyone who feels like it) as to tweaks to rebalance, new features, etc. as I get the first really new version together with new decisions, missions, events, etc.

Download here: Deconstructed Europe: In Nomine beta 0.1
    The Deconstructed Europe mod - Newest Release on April 27, 2008
    Deconstructed Europe: In Nomine - Beta 0.1 release June 8, 2008
    Province list - A little help with those pesky provinces details

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it … always.” -- Mahatma Gandhi

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Poor lappaland...

Also, it would be cool if you added the Byzantines in for the next version

Quote Originally Posted by spl
    Also, it would be cool if you added the Byzantines in for the next version
    I wasn't sure how to handle Byzantium. I had them as a Great Nation the balkan nations could aspire to ... But now I haven't decided what to do ....

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it … always.” -- Mahatma Gandhi

Great! Looking forward to it after my current game. Once I finish that, I will gladly give mission advice.

awesome, i was going to request this too. i'll be happy to leave feedback give me a couple days to play around with it
    "Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

1 labourer
    Nationality: Yankee (of Polish Origin)
    Religion: Catholic
    Ideology: Conservative
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    Current Work: Warehouse
    Militancy: 10 (+0.20)
    Consciousness: 10 (+0.20)
    Revolt Risk: 50%

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Haha, good to see my favorite mod for IN
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.
    EU4 Stats - because deep down we are all stats junkies

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie
    Haha, good to see my favorite mod for IN
    This. Deconstructed Europe is awesome, and I can't wait to see what can be added to this with things like missions and decisions.

Ok, tried to play one game and it was a bit rough. I started as Judea (which may have been the problem) but the cultures will need to be reworked...Judea's main culture was not the culture of any of its provinces. I pretty much quit after that.

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Great Mod !!!!!!

nice mod man, but i have a few problems -

* some of the countries are not playable they just cause the game to crash

* when playing as a european country you get the use of using african and american troops. surely only the african and american countries should be able to use them ?

other than those few problems it's a great mod keep up the good work !!!
    'They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.' -Benjamin Franklin

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Loved this mod for NA, going to wait for the bugs to be fixed before trying it in IN, but thanks!
    "We give the facts. You can't say that we have a slant because of it. I hear that the jury's in on evolution."

"When you divide a country into two sides, one of which cheers the idea of murder and hate, you don't have much choice in which side you're on."

Any News?

Is there any news of progress?

I really enjoyed your mod for NA, and I can't wait for you to finish it for IN.

The beta 0.1 thing kinda scared me, though. I don't know if I want to try a version that the maker doesn't feel is ready.

Let us know how you are doing!
    The essence of time is transient. Always be sure to make haste slowly.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Great to see the IN version, even if it's just beta
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

huh. I musta screwed up the other night when I added a comment.

I've been in the Netherlands on business for the last few weeks and haven't been able to work on Deconstructed.

But, once I'm home I should be able to try and sort it out. I have alot done with Missions and Decisions and corrected some history stuff ... I'll have to fix the items pointed out in the thread as well - so thank you for those ...

Well, that and I created a neat little application lockup that happens about 1478 or so ... may need to find that little bugger as well ....

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I realy love your mod!! How's the progress with it. i'd love to see a new version soon.
    'They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.' -Benjamin Franklin

err i dont get this but i downloaded it and it is somehow an itunes music file?
    What a pope probably once said: "to crusade or not to crusade, well like I care it's not me losing the men"

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IILegio
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I found a problem with Scotland in my game.

Instead of Scottish culture I get "nonculture".

Which caused Edinburgh to defect to Karaman.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty II CollectionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I tried to download it, but all I get is;
    "File is Unavailable.
    The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes."

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This mod (and, for that matter, this thread) hasn't been updated in over a year.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    - Winston Churchill

+ Reply to Thread