• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ok ok now I got this understood I went to korea and I gave them a beat I couldnt anex them every time i asked for all their territories except capital the said no so I took only 7 of their provinces my bbp is zero :rofl: now my problem is that I dont know how to connect those conquered provinces with the ones I own in brazil... (to make the raw materials and pops arrive)

Thanks again

dark_pretender said:
:eek: oh I c... so basicly what I have to do is build some transports and go pounce some uncivilized nations :cool:

Be careful to have enough military to discourage Civilized Imperialists from declaring war or colonial war on you. Once as Brazil I tried creating some African colonies w/o building up my army, and got DOWed by Portugal. Since their military score was in the 20-30s while I neglected things, I had only the 3 divisions I started with...:eek:

Needless to say, it did not go well...:( I restarted from an earlier save and kept to my own continent the next time around...

Actually, keep a half-decent army/reserves around anyways. I once dropped to below -100 relations with the Netherlands, (maybe -200) and they DOWed me, even though I kept myself to S.America. My alliance with Argentina saved my bacon that time. :p

Its worth noting that a player playing as a GP can hold off any serious BB wars. I find that BB decreases much more quickly than say, EU2. Having an evenly mildly capable standing army/navy is enough to prevent other nations from turning their sights on you

Delex said:
And how to get industrial up, if you are lets say china?

Delex, with China all you need to do is max the education slider. As your literacy rate goes up so does your industrial score. In fact, there is no need for ANY machine parts to achieve the 75 industrial score as China to get to civilized status. Doable with no machine parts by early 1850's or if you annex both Korea and Burma (which will get you the 100 prestige you need) will get the 75 industrial by 1850. Make sure you trade for freedom of trade asap by using your claims - the rgo output boost will double your profit in your budget.

Hammer

CiCHammer said:
Delex, with China all you need to do is max the education slider. As your literacy rate goes up so does your industrial score. In fact, there is no need for ANY machine parts to achieve the 75 industrial score as China to get to civilized status. Doable with no machine parts by early 1850's or if you annex both Korea and Burma (which will get you the 100 prestige you need) will get the 75 industrial by 1850. Make sure you trade for freedom of trade asap by using your claims - the rgo output boost will double your profit in your budget.

Hammer
I already have the answer. Thanks anyway.