• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mumia said:
I advise you to make this province much bigger, it could be really hard to click on it now if you place there army. And if you can change map, you could help Vladimir II to improve HoI2 map, change province borders or province names.
If you think this is small... Do fear the Vatican! :p
And for the HoI2 map, I could make new borders easily now with this fantastic Utility :) It's just making those letters worrying me :eek:o

Hannibal Barca2 said:
If you think this is small... Do fear the Vatican! :p
And for the HoI2 map, I could make new borders easily now with this fantastic Utility :) It's just making those letters worrying me :eek:o
And all your changes work well? No CTD or other weird errors?

Hannibal Barca2 said:
Actually, Im working on some Lithuanian borders I saw in Vladimir's thread :) Though I do not know what fonts I should use for letters.....

And I use mostly GIMP actually ;)
Do you plan to make completely new map like Clio Project for Victoria or MYMAP / Kasperus Map for EU2 or just make some borders changes?

ps I can't use map editor but i could draw some propositions for some countries (central or east Europe).

My ambitions are not so far stretching.. I've mostly wanted to be able to fix some borders and such, especially for my little independent nations MOD ;)

Last edited:
Hannibal Barca2 said:
My ambitions are not so far stretching.. I've mostly wanted to be able to fix some borders and such, especially for my little independent nations MOD ;)

Fix Polish borders please (pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis :D )
I'll post tomorrow propositions for few central European countries (Latvia, Estonia, Czechoslovakia and Hungary), maybe you could use them in your mod. :D

ps Now you have two provinces on the map named Wilno/VIlnius which are the same city. ;)

mumia said:
Fix Polish borders please (pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis :D )
I'll post tomorrow propositions for few central European countries (Latvia, Estonia, Czechoslovakia and Hungary), maybe you could use them in your mod. :D

ps Now you have two provinces on the map named Wilno/VIlnius which are the same city. ;)
Probably I will do Poland as well, but hide that swastica quick!
And having two Vilnius was your suggestion :p

Hannibal Barca2 said:
Probably I will do Poland as well, but hide that swastica quick!
And having two Vilnius was your suggestion :p
Tomorrow I'll post map with all central-european countries and you'll see that there was onlu one Vilnius :D.