• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So... any chance we'll see my lovely map soon? :D

Oh no. Is it dead AGAIN.

I really hoped that id only see something die twice once in my life. Patrick Swayze was bad enough...(No, wait, he died three times.....)

Oh man...a FIVE YEAR necro? I am honored. ;c)

I'm afraid this computer is long gone...sorry guys. Hell, it was CK1 for that matter.

But since you made the five year necro, here's a basic idea of what was planned out:

Juvenal Quentis: If you remember, he acquired the "piece of gold" (microchip) from the time-travelling butterfly. On the way home from the crusades, it began malfunctioning and was whipping him around time. This was basically a deus ex machina that allowed me to have him plop in and out of timelines without actually having to explain how he lived to be over 500 years old. When he showed up in that kitchen, he had been shot from some timeline that we hadn't seen yet.

Modern times: I hadn't quite mapped it out entirely, but the basic idea was that word would get out about the alternate timeline that had been created. Countries that were eliminated in that timeline would be outraged and threaten war if the project wasn't shut down, so the President would order it eliminated. Meanwhile, others would also be trying to get their hands on the device. It would basically end in a race of everyone (multiple good teams, multiple bad teams, and most somewhere in between) all trying to reach the device at the very end. It's cheesy, but my end goal was basically that the alternate timeline would be accepted as reality, erasing the "real" timeline...but then the butterfly device would be invented again and it would all start over.

The Muslim girls: (Forgive me, I haven't gone back to remind myself of everyone's name) They would be captured by the new count and either executed or sold and never heard from again. I played with the idea of the main Muslim girl somehow reuniting with Matilda, but it felt like impossible odds that they'd find each other again.

Matilda: Figures out that Annelies was behind everything and confronts her, but is forced to escape. If you recall, her sister married a count so she stays at her brother-in-law's castle. However, she's plotting revenge. She manages to assassinate Annelies, but the new count (Annelies' husband) assassinates most of her family members in return. Matilda barely escapes with a newborn son. The son became a count elsewhere, and the story would have continued from there.

Sorry I didn't keep this going, guys...I really enjoyed writing it, and thank you for caring about it for as long as you did!

Thank you for some more background on the story actinguy. It was very enjoyable, any plans for a new AAR sometime?