• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The poles are doing good.

For once. :D

For twice, bearing in mind robw's AAR.:D

At least this time they won't end up being communists if I have anything to say about it.

Finally got a chance to read the latest update.

As others have said an excellent way of getting across the relevant facts without breaking the narrative. Good update. :)

Trek, a good news for you. I just nominated you as my successor for the Writer of the Week! You truly deserve it, so congrats! :p

Last edited:
At least this time they won't end up being communists if I have anything to say about it.

yeah, i hope in your timeline the british government gives much more support to an independent and democratic poland than we did in real life.

Sorry for not replying until now, it somehow slipped my mind. :eek:o

El Pip Thank you. But once again, these are only the Abwehr estimates, and they don't have any spies in the Empire that I know of. MI5 has been busy.

gaiasabre11 Thank you!

BritishImperial Given that I am at war with the Soviets and that there is no FDR to muck things up, the chances are very good.

Hmmmmm, I think after the Final victory, there will be an "EU" firmly led by Britian, all nations democratic and free.

Hmmmmm, I think after the Final victory, there will be an "EU" firmly led by Britian, all nations democratic and free.

No EU as such. If I win, then I would like to build an EEC ( European Economic Community ) type trading block, and the Allied Powers Treaty, TTL's NATO, of which the Primary members would be the British Empire, Germany and possibly France, as I am not sure the Frogs would willingly join any British-led organization. With this you prevent these utterly stupid EU regulations we are getting lately, and still get most of the benefits.

ah, i had forgotten you were fighting the soviets :eek:o sorry.

Well, i meant a trading block rather than the bloated beaurocracy which passes for the EU. Still, it will be good to see Britian controlling... i mean advising the world. Does this mean British Moon Landings? *crosses fingers*

Well, i meant a trading block rather than the bloated beaurocracy which passes for the EU. Still, it will be good to see Britian controlling... i mean advising the world. Does this mean British Moon Landings? *crosses fingers*

britmoon.gif

Does this answer your question?

And the Empire does not control the Free World, it is simply leading it, as it is the "Wests" only Superpower, and that only be default, really. :D

britmoon.gif

Does this answer your question?

And the Empire does not control the Free World, it is simply leading it, as it is the "Wests" only Superpower, and that only be default, really. :D

Now that, Sir, is a beautiful sight!

Seconded! :D

Good. If you look VERY closely, you can see the Dashwood nametag and the RAF wings on the spacesuit. I present you Daedalus, the British Empire's mission to the moon. ( Name will probably change ).

*faints in happiness" Do we also get to Mars earlier. Also I would suggest for Moon Landings the Merlin Program, with the Excalibur class launch vehicle and perhaps the lander can remain the Eagle. And for MArs how about the Empire Program, with Victoria and Churchill class vehicles?

*faints in happiness" Do we also get to Mars earlier. Also I would suggest for Moon Landings the Merlin Program, with the Excalibur class launch vehicle and perhaps the lander can remain the Eagle. And for MArs how about the Empire Program, with Victoria and Churchill class vehicles?

I have calculated that with instant spending, and von Braun's know-how in the UK a reasonable launch date for the moon would be ~1963. :) As for the mars... dunno.

Heheheheh. The 1000 planets of the British empire descend upon you!