• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To Canada and the always intriguing world of exiles, patriots and traitors. An excellent move sir. I'm thoroughly looking forward to the frozen and spy filled adventures Ian and Felix are bound to have. :D

I do wonder why Felix is still untrusted though, I can see the logic (he is an exile after all), but surely the time not to trust him was prior to Tube Alloys and meeting Einstein! If you trust him enough to do that you really should trust him for everything else. I can only guess their worried about him working against the US, even though it's evil commie US it still 'home'.

Icy and spy-filled, indeed. About the trust thing: You pretty much hit the nail, but M isn't the one behind it, more certain figures within MI6 feel that Felix might have problems with that. Ian on the other hand trusts Felix with his life, and rightly so I must add. M probably only asked because he was ordered to do so, but didn't tell because he was not exactly at 100% capacity. More on that later.

Good Update! :D

I sense some more fighting against Communists will happen in the future. :p

OOH. Canada. Lets also while we there lead a monarchist revolution in USA and make it a colony again.

firmly seconded

humancalculator That depends. I already have my hands full with the unholy Alliance, and I suspect this war will be somewhat longer than the OTL WW2.

Lord Strange&Griffin.Gen&BritishImperial

Thirded, but regretfully impossible. As stated above, I already have my hands full, besides, what should the Empire want with a bunch of hillbillies? :p

humancalculator That depends. I already have my hands full with the unholy Alliance, and I suspect this war will be somewhat longer than the OTL WW2.

Lord Strange&Griffin.Gen&BritishImperial

Thirded, but regretfully impossible. As stated above, I already have my hands full, besides, what should the Empire want with a bunch of hillbillies? :p
Manpower... Lots and lots of Manpower and IC, how could you not want the U.S. as a Colony? XD
I'm pretty sure the British are in dire need of it too.

Manpower... Lots and lots of Manpower and IC, how could you not want the U.S. as a Colony? XD
I'm pretty sure the British are in dire need of it too.

IC: not really, I built some IC during recent months, at the bottom of the list.

MP: not really either. After the start of the war I gave myself .2 off-map MP, and with agri techs I should be able to raise that above 1. This is ment to simulate the continued Manpower influx from the Empire, because I think that landbridge MP principle in the game is stupid.

i think just the fact that we'd have put those damned rebellious yanks back in their proper place.

Hillbillies eh? Cheeky....
Watch out the reds dont try and kill our heroes en route. They are very very sneaky you know

I've been named Fan of the Week, hooray! Thanks, Raaritsgozilla

Not a problem my good man, it was well deserved any way, and frankly I wonder why it wasnt given before :D

Well, you are a commenter on many AARs. Now i just need to get another few thousand posts...

Lord Strange It took me rather long to get where I am now, believe me.

Hardraade Hehe. The chances that our two brave heroes run into the reds at some point is rather high.

all It's been an extremely stressing day, for family matters, and I didn't get much writing done, so no update just yet. I will try to get it finished later tonight though.

all It's been an extremely stressing day, for family matters, and I didn't get much writing done, so no update just yet. I will try to get it finished later tonight though.

It's okay.

Still.....Yay! update! :)

Thanks. Kind words, and loosing another 5 % of my hearing to "Wont get fooled again" played overly loud always cheer me up.

Thanks. Kind words, and loosing another 5 % of my hearing to "Wont get fooled again" played overly loud always cheer me up.

That's a pretty good song. When it comes to the Who, I'm partial to Baba O'Riley myself.

s'all good. though the lyrics in 'wont get fooled again' are particularly good.

update in your own time trek - take even an hour out if you need to :D

I took an off hour allright.

Here is what I've been trying to crack all afternoon. Allies = me Axis = everyone else.

reason.png